Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) (26267 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by bbamusa: 12:53pm On May 29
Tony Blair is good at instigating war in third world country. which country are they planning to bring down this time?
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by omojeesu(m): 12:54pm On May 29
BondRiv:
The WEF has sent him on an errand.

One hevilagent!
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 1:01pm On May 29
Hypocrites on NL calling Tony Blair a war criminal, but the same crimes committed by him in Iraq and Afghanistan years ago are being committed right now in Palestine by Netanyahu! Yet you’re all are supporting Israel in its genocidal onslaught against Palestinians as we speak!
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by Aboki99(m): 1:12pm On May 29
War criminal Tony Blair no amount of globe trotting can wash away the blood of the millions of Iraqis on your hands.

Have you found the WMD yet, Idiot Tony Bulsheet Blair?

Any southern Nigerian supporter of the war criminal that dares quote me will not wake up when they go to bed tonight! Try me and see shege!!!
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 9:19pm On May 29
Alright! Waiting on the point of meeting
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 5:47am On May 30
And he just signed the new bill to change the national anthem to the one given to us by our colonizers. I see...
Re: President Tinubu Receives Tony Blair In Abuja (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:28pm On May 30
caye:

"...his majesty the king"?
subconsciously, you seem to be under Caucasian hypnosis.
In other words, you seem to be enslaved.

I do not identify as a Nigerian. Only agbadorians still live there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / Just In: Embattled Senator Abbo Surrenders To Police For Probe / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.