Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,102 members, 7,987,877 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

Let's Make Legit Money Together By You Doing Less Of Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Make Legit Money Together By You Doing Less Of Work (108 Views)

Gov. Fubara Decries Pace Of Work At Okrika Grammar School(pics) / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Legit Money Together By You Doing Less Of Work by Ridross(m): 6:32pm On May 28
I'm into academic research. I write project and proposal, design questionnaire, do data analysis and other research related work.

If you are student or close to students' area or have chance to source for students in need of help on their project we can both have a deal. You bring the work, I do the work and you get your agreed share.

I'm always online to attend to you. So, you have no problem with communication.

If you are interested or need more detail about this, you can contact me

Call/Whatsapp 08183036806

(1) (Reply)

6 Concise Tips You Must Understand About Visa Requirements For Your Study Abroad / B.E. Artificial Intelligence And Data Science | CMRIT / FundQuest Academy - Join Yahaya And Others Who Have Transformed Their Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.