Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. (815 Views)

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free . Am Begging / I'm Never Going Ask To Teach People Tech Skill For Free Anymore. / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 10:10pm On May 28
If God has bless kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone can you teach people for free.
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Pussyisgud: 10:41pm On May 28
how to rob
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by nifemi25(m): 11:54pm On May 28
I can teach you how to drive....
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by benjatoba(m): 2:49am On May 29
I can teach you how to develop Blazor web apps for free
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by hstar: 7:41am On May 29
nifemi25:
I can teach you how to drive....
Please how do we I get in touch with you?

Though, I'll still appreciate you with something upon agreement, thanks
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 8:52am On May 29
Good morning, please I will appreciate to learn hiw drive. Ziro ate won sis tre Tre for wan for siro sis.
Thank you in advance
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 8:53am On May 29
Good morning, thank you for your kind gesture, so I would I reach you..
Thank you in advance
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Kevineleven(m): 9:32am On May 29
I teach how to monetize kamasutra but it is a feminine skill unless you are a lady.
Ladies only...
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by captaininiobong(m): 12:00pm On May 29
Graphics Design

I will not teach you for free because you wont be serious. But i can go as low as 2000 Naira , share my course with your or we have a one on one learning.

Find link to my portfolio here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13gBewFUqLzPCJK8tYGYvr6uWU2AG4Q5R

WhatsApp in signature:

Find me on facebook: https://web.facebook.com/iniobong.emmanuel.14/
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by wittywriter: 2:34pm On May 29
Sunnyrado:
If God has bless kindly show some little kindness too.. dey say we rise by lifting others..
Please skills or anything that can be of benefit to someone can you teach people for free.
Learn how to build and sell an online community...you can earn @least $50 monthly with this skill.

Urexcellency:
I'm interested, thanks MA.
Drop your digits in a dead thread then we take it from there.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by nifemi25(m): 3:01pm On May 29
hstar:

Please how do we I get in touch with you?

Though, I'll still appreciate you with something upon agreement, thanks

Where do you reside ?
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Veenbanks(m): 3:37pm On May 29
How to trade the financial market (synthetic).
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by captain2020(m): 3:54pm On May 29
benjatoba:

I'm interested.

07032136359 my WhatsApp number
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by hstar: 4:14pm On May 29
nifemi25:

Where do you reside ?
I stay in Lag
Ikotun, surulere, e/b
I'm close to any of the three

Please I await your response
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Unbreakable26(f): 5:29pm On May 29
Kevineleven:
I teach how to monetize kamasutra but it is a feminine skill unless you are a lady.
Ladies only...

Will love to learn it but can you please throw more light on it
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 6:16pm On May 29
Good evening, Thank you for your response, I am interested ziro ate won sis tre Tre for wan for siro sefun. That's my WhatsApp
Thank you
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 6:17pm On May 29
Good evening, thank you for your response, I live at Mowe close to redemption camp side.
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by udede(m): 7:52pm On May 29
Veenbanks:
How to trade the financial market (synthetic).
i want to master step index. Can you help me
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Oyindz(f): 9:13pm On May 29
wittywriter:

Learn how to build and sell an online community...you can earn @least $50 monthly with this skill.

Wittyness.
Im interested pls
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sodiq1999(m): 9:53pm On May 29
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
I am interested
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Stayhealthy01: 9:54pm On May 29
I can give you free and useful udemy courses to get you skilled
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 10:13pm On May 29
Thank you for your kind gesture, I will really appreciate..
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Thatgudoddguy: 12:12am On May 30
Public speaking
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Zaynkad: 12:39am On May 30
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

Interested
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Zaynkad: 12:39am On May 30
Stayhealthy01:
I can give you free and useful udemy courses to get you skilled

Interested
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 6:38am On May 30
Good Morning, please can you please send me your number so I can add you, in order to contact you..
Thank you
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Sunnyrado: 6:39am On May 30
Good morning, can you please send me your number so I can add you, inorder to reach you.
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by mosho2good: 6:54am On May 30
benjatoba:
I'm interested
Can you teach me
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Stayhealthy01: 7:14am On May 30
Zaynkad:

Interested
Send me a mail @preciouswrites04 @gmail.com
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Zaynkad: 11:20am On May 30
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

Sent a mail
Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by Daviestunech(m): 12:27pm On May 30
hstar:
I stay in Lag
Ikotun, surulere, e/b
I'm close to any of the three

Please I await your response

I'm closer to ikotun..if u are interested, I will teach u how to drive..

I also hv a car reach out oladelemololu243@gmail.com

If anyone is also interested I'm available reach out on the above mail for quick response.

Thnx

1 Like

Re: Please What Skills Can You Teach People For Free. by hstar: 2:40pm On May 30
Daviestunech:

I'm closer to ikotun..if u are interested, I will teach u how to drive..

I also hv a car reach out oladelemololu243@gmail.com

If anyone is also interested I'm available reach out on the above mail for quick response.

Thnx
Brother , e se gan o

Can I get ur WhatsApp number?

Please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Posting Old Topics / Hot Job With An Investment Company In Lagos / ? Please Help? To Pay 5k For Training, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.