Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,622 members, 7,930,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi (167 Views)

Hajj 2022: Nigeria Losses One Pilgrim In Makkah – Photos / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by kestolove95(m): 10:45pm On May 28
This is the real breakfast for Pilgrimages in Saudia served by NAHCO .

Don't allow anyone to mislead you .

Thank You NAHCO.

CC Lalasticlala

Re: PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by MonsterVerse(m): 10:49pm On May 28
kestolove95:
This is the real breakfast for Pilgrimages in Saudia served by NAHCO .

Don't allow anyone to mislead you .

Thank You NAHCO.
grin

Just a slight difference..
Re: PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by kestolove95(m): 10:50pm On May 28
MonsterVerse:
grin

Just a slight difference..
big difference my brother

1 Like

Re: PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by MonsterVerse(m): 10:53pm On May 28
kestolove95:
big difference my brother
shocked
Guy which big difference dey here.. First of all are you NAHCO.
Re: PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by Ajens1991: 10:55pm On May 28
Mtcheew...

We dey think of pushing this Hajj thing comot from government neck you dey bring this one up ...

Must the government subsidize for pilgrimages? Religion is a personal conviction.

I'm totally against the continuous financial support of these pilgrimages by the government. If you want to go to Jerusalem or Mecca, go on your own as a private citizen. Mohammed and Jesus did not make it a necessity for their believers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: NAHCO React To The Breakfast Given To Pilgrim's in Saudi by illicit(m): 10:58pm On May 28
I eat swallow anytime of the day

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis - Video Documentary / Jesus Is The Most High God / Why Does The Pharmaceutical Symbol Look Like The Satanic Baphomet Symbol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.