Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Have You Faced Blackmail Cos Of Working From Home - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Have You Faced Blackmail Cos Of Working From Home (224 Views)

Video Editor Needed ( Work From Home) / How To Make Your First 100k Working From Home / Challenges Faced By Animation And Video Production Companies In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Faced Blackmail Cos Of Working From Home by Tetraozonaitera: 11:19pm On May 28
Hi guys,
As artists, have you been called jobless or yahoo boy for working from home.
Africans believe in waking up and living home for a shop or office. But most artists have their studios at home and neighbors might start rumors on you.
I've been through it and still going through such. What about you?
Re: Have You Faced Blackmail Cos Of Working From Home by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:12am On May 29
Cho cho cho people will always talk, so I ignore.
Re: Have You Faced Blackmail Cos Of Working From Home by Klastivity(m): 2:35pm On May 29
As a creative, you shouldn't even think about it because alot of people will keep suspecting you. I just go about doing my business and decide to step out when I'm tired. Lagosians no send your papa except if you dey always dey outside or dey always play loud music, club, etc

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Create Quality Video In Minutes / The Card That Aids Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.