Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Brushed My Teeth About 6 Times – Tiwa Savage Talks About Her First Ever Kissin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Brushed My Teeth About 6 Times – Tiwa Savage Talks About Her First Ever Kissin (400 Views)

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba / "She Should Be Burnt To Death" Twitter Users Say Woman Who Filmed Herself kissin / 5 Times Tiwa Savage Toast & Kissed Wizkid Publicly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Brushed My Teeth About 6 Times – Tiwa Savage Talks About Her First Ever Kissin by Francis500(m): 11:36pm On May 28
Water and Garri, starring Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage, has become one of the year's most heavily criticised and divisive movies. Despite its commercial success, individuals have many opinions about the movie, notably how it finishes. Tiwa Savage spoke with BET about the ending, the love scenes, and whether or not she will appear in future films. Tiwa Savage discussed what drew her to the Water and Garri storyline, as well as her own opinions on the polarising ending. "I love the story. I love the story of coming back. I love the story of finding yourself again. It's not such a happy ending, but then, in life, you don't always have happy

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/05/blog-post_581.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA'S Angel Drags Very Dark Man By His Balls / Apostle Constance Friday Shows Up At A Big Event With a Pretty Lady / Who Is Next To Go....what Do You Call Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.