Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,667 members, 7,968,919 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President (656 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President by savenaijatoday: 3:37pm On May 29
helinues:

You better ignore the guy without wasting your time with him.

So as how Dem dey display their half baked knowledge about things on this forum
Tinubu's corrupt lifestyle is scaring investors.
Re: Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President by helinues: 3:37pm On May 29
Justiceganduje:
Another day wasted just like that? You can do better than this buddy.

Chai, aswear those wey no know you go feel so sorry for you when things that I am cooking would be done aje.

The day you started trolling me, you would regret it.

Again, just take it as blabbing
Re: Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President by helinues: 3:38pm On May 29
savenaijatoday:

Tinubu's corrupt lifestyle is scaring investors.

Is that all or do you have any other things to add to the bunkum above?
Re: Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President by Justiceganduje: 3:39pm On May 29
helinues:

Chai, aswear those wey no know you go feel so sorry for you when things that I am cooking would be done aje.

The day you started trolling me, you would regret it.

Again, just take it as blabbing
Spitting saliva all over the place as usual. Need a job?
Re: Which Investor Will Risk His Money In A Country Where Tinubu Is A President by savenaijatoday: 3:41pm On May 29
helinues:

Is that all or do you have any other things to add to the bunkum above?
Investors are not agbero and Baterias. They're looking for countries like Kenya where their president is a human not a ghost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Edo Pdp Guber Campaign Spokesman / BREAKING: FG Calls Off FEC Meeting As Hunger Protests Continue / Fitch Cuts Dangote On Worsening Liquidity, Possible Default On Refinery Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.