Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,910 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) (19262 Views)

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by armadeo(m): 8:11pm On May 29
ogahshtu:
Believe Nigeria police officers at your own peril

This pic na die

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by stunnert(m): 8:11pm On May 29
This matter get as e be. I no trust Nigeria police

Policeman go see white e go tell you say Omo that thing na black
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by dododawa1: 8:21pm On May 29
Nigeria police

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by EdiskyHarry: 8:23pm On May 29
I believe them, NPF are criminals
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by albert2512: 8:25pm On May 29
officialwdhtv:
Three arrested for accusing police officers of stealing their N50m gold chains during stop and search.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgPXRMKAMFk

SP. Bright Edafe

Lies...... They framed them.
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Mckraz01: 8:29pm On May 29
ForValour:
The police commit many crimes in the name of policing

Hahaha no be lie
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Okortor: 8:30pm On May 29
Believe NPF at your own peril.....edafe trying so hard to be like Benjamin but in his wildest dream........
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Elidrisy20: 8:43pm On May 29
It fit be na true
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Lomprico2: 8:44pm On May 29
I believe them. Police tif am

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by TUTU147: 8:49pm On May 29
The civilians are more criminally minded than the uniform men
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Chizy12345: 8:57pm On May 29
weather you believed or not, God disgraced those boys. am very happy. anybody hate police is a criminal
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by mankan2k7(m): 8:57pm On May 29
I don't take Nigerian police serious anymore.
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by ThankGod10: 9:00pm On May 29
Nairaland furum is full of compound fools called human beings.. everything de talk about is hatred and nothing more. Who do una for this country Is the Nigeria police the cause of ur family problem or ur poverty.. criminals everywhere. If I was a police officer ehn, many of una go see shege. If you dnt have any meaningful things to comment pls keep quite nd let's hear word. Useless people everywhere 😡
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:09pm On May 29
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin accusing the police about stealing grin grin grin is like accusing satan of telling lies .if satan is the father of all liars grin grin grin nigerian police is the father of all ________ grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmn let's keep quiet the question has been answered in our hearts

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by mkoabiola: 10:00pm On May 29
Police are criminals....

They knw these guys are yahoo boyz...

So they can easily É“e fingered .

Yahoo boyz get mind sha
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by latieph(m): 10:03pm On May 29
These guys carry their legs waka go meet trouble. Omo dem go explain how dem take buy the gold. The matter don dey wide.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by pekisdgee(m): 10:42pm On May 29
I can never trust police in my next life... police Don robe them
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:12pm On May 29
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin accusing the police about stealing grin grin grin is like accusing satan of telling lies .if satan is the father of all liars grin grin grin nigerian police is the father of all ________ grin grin grin grin grin

Thieves grin grin grin
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by iamme1234(m): 11:16pm On May 29
Defamation in law
Their own don finish
Bright edafe nor Dey use eyes see this kain news
Him English is always top notch on a matter like this
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by mamawa123: 1:07am On May 30
Justiceganduje:
Hard to believe police.

One of them have the chain in his pocket
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by loadedvibes: 2:06am On May 30
Nigeria police when go steal it our vehicle particulars just so they can obtain you. Na no fit steal gold chain? Dey play my fans
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by ericmor: 2:17am On May 30
Which kind story be this? You said police men stole your gold and still went back to their den to accused them with the gold in one of your guys pocket. How come?
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by captainspear(m): 3:55am On May 30
So, I'm just here thinking, what evidence did they bring to prove they actually bought and owned the lost jewelry? How was the search conducted? How does arresting them help police investigation when they can just be called in if needed after all they ate the ones looking for justice? I swear Naija na cruise.
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by BigYash: 4:48am On May 30
Police can turn case on your head and you will now start defending yourself.. This might be the case of these three...

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Codes151(m): 5:53am On May 30
Is your job to stop and search without warrant!
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Codes151(m): 5:54am On May 30
ericmor:
Which kind story be this? You said police men stole your gold and still went back to their den to accused them with the gold in one of your guys pocket. How come?
the police said this and you believe. ??!

Why will anyone be that crazy to do what they said they did??

The story no add.
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Houseontherock1: 6:17am On May 30
We know the policemen stole your jewelry...but ya all should have gone with a lawyer or use ogun to call it out...you know the thief will search you with the chain in his hand and the hand in your pockets... undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by ericmor: 7:19am On May 30
Codes151:
the police said this and you believe. ??!

Why will anyone be that crazy to do what they said they did??

The story no add.

We are on the same page. Only a dumb person will do that and the police think we will believe their story. Police men do cover for themselves, they have done something worst than that which I know.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by ElevationD: 7:20am On May 30
Hard to believe the young men. The Police RRS show exemplary behavior on the roads.

Now if you ask the youths how they can about 50m worth of gold, they may not respond correctly.
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by omooba05: 9:52am On May 30
Most nigerian youth are criminal.. big lie.. who sold it, where is the receipt of the chain and where is the picture,who is their witness? Dem go learn for kirikiri
Re: 3 Arrested For Accusing Police Officers Of Stealing Their N50m Gold Chains (vid) by Sk5050: 11:15am On May 30
This matter tie wrapper ooh😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom / How I Escaped Being Kidnapped By "Police" In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.