Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,183 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) (21580 Views)

Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / A Soldier's Face Before And After 4 Years Of War, 1941 - 1945(Pics) / Istanbul Residents Vote In Mayoral Re-run, Test For Turkish Democracy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Kwaramustgoodag: 12:18pm On May 29
Good luck
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by AcadaWriter: 12:20pm On May 29
If na HiNEC go call the results... ... You know, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by JuanDeDios: 12:20pm On May 29
Bakrabas:
I'll prefer Julius Malema
Too extreme. Nobody wants another Zimbabwe.
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by TheBillyonaire: 12:20pm On May 29
IronGalaxy:
hahahaha..Your people spend so much time insulting..why's that? The thread says" South Africans go to the polls after 30 years of democracy" and your first instinct is to insult.. for what? you need to ask yourselves why you're the way you are instead of deflecting

You people? I am not plural.

So, if you want to insult the collectives of Nigeria because a group of netizens in a not so popular forum insult your collectives, then wisdom might be expensive. I noted your diabolical enthusiasm at vituperations and I was wondering if you were personally offended. But it seems to me that you are a warrior of the collectives and do you think you can win? You are one soul and many have ignored you here, cos why would anyone waste their time and emotion on a faceless forum.

So when you talk about Nigerians being poor, does it erode the fact that there are tragically poor South Africans who are also very poor? Does it also negate the fact that we have Forbes billionaires in both countries?

You think it is going to be a checkmate? No, you will lose for the basic reason that you are logged on to a Nigerian forum and there is strength in numbers.

We commend the Election arrangement. Seems better organized than ours. And I, personally, am rooting for EFF.

10 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:21pm On May 29
Hmmm....see peaceful election and we called ourselves giant of Africa God when!!!! Please intervene
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by TheBillyonaire: 12:25pm On May 29
Riskymarvelous:
Hmmm....see peaceful election and we called ourselves giant of Africa God when!!!! Please intervene

Giant does not mean you are the best. It means you are the largest in size.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by ghiloman28(m): 12:25pm On May 29
South Africa will have been country full of Barbarians if not for the large numbers of white living there. I Spent 1 week in Sandton and each time i come across black South Africans in mall, park. lounge, club even mosque those guys looks wild and the feeling is like I Dey oshodi under bridge boys. Thier police sabi oppress the blacks chai. Might be an anger of having large numbers of foreigners among them.
God bless Africa

1 Like

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by ghiloman28(m): 12:28pm On May 29
Is anyone arguing with you
Namaster:
Apart from USA, South Africa is probably the only other country with a significant number of black citizens and still manage to WORK.

Imagine an incumbent being nervous about an election because they've been cutting power suppy.

Just imagine an African country with consequences for bad and ineffective leadership.

Meanwhile, Nigerians live in INTERMINABLE darkness while FAT mosquitoes feast on their bony bodies.

YET they attend political functions to SERENADE the root of all their problems so fervently and loudly until he was forced to tell them to "SHUT THE FUUUCK UP!"

Nigeria and South Africa are not on the same level.
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by lauzun: 12:28pm On May 29
Thank God for the coming of the white man to that country. Those black occupants of South Africa would have been worse than Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by smokinloud(m): 12:29pm On May 29
Something is fundamentally wrong with the black race
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Tradepunter2: 12:29pm On May 29
Evil country..... Hating on their fellow black African..... Hope this demonic party looses so that excuses for their failure won't be released on poor income foreigners who just want to work and survive
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Wisdomclass1: 12:33pm On May 29
That man with cho cho cho mouth na go win
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:34pm On May 29
TheBillyonaire:

You people? I am not plural.

So, if you want to insult the collectives of Nigeria because a group of netizens in a not so popular forum insult your collectives, then wisdom might be expensive. I noted your diabolical enthusiasm at vituperations and I was wondering if you were personally offended. But it seems to me that you are a warrior of the collectives and do you think you can win? You are one soul and many have ignored you here, cos why would anyone waste their time and emotion on a faceless forum.

So when you talk about Nigerians being poor, does it erode the fact that there are tragically poor South Africans who are also very poor? Does it also negate the fact that we have Forbes billionaires in both countries?

You think it is going to be a checkmate? No, you will lose for the basic reason that you are logged on to a Nigerian forum and there is strength in numbers.

We commend the Election arrangement. Seems better organized than ours. And I, personally, am rooting for EFF.
Yes, "you people" because it seems you have this uniform way of talking...everyone under the sun is "lazy" except yourselves
All these questions you're posing should be directed at your own people who make the very same sweeping statements about south Africans being "lazy" being "xenophobic" blah blah. You make sweeping statements about South Africans all day and every day but it hurts when the pendulum swings towards you.

Go check what is it I was responding to and don't be a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by JohnnA1: 12:35pm On May 29
WannaHowzit:

A warning based on fiction and not facts?
Don't mind the fool. That's the IGBO persecution (and victimisation) complex at work.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:36pm On May 29
Tradepunter2:
Evil country..... Hating on their fellow black African..... Hope this demonic party looses so that excuses for their failure won't be released on poor income foreigners who just want to work and survive
says someone who comes from a bastion of tribalism and tribalistic hate... how rich

1 Like

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by tiswell(m): 12:37pm On May 29
Ever8090:
the list financial incapacitated nigerian living in south Africa is doing better the lazy black ass south African who are slaves in their country.

What else does a black south African does than looking for hardworking Nigerian living in south Africa to hate?

Nigerians have taken your wealth and women and instead of working hard to retrieve those, you are looking for improved xenophobic tactics to deal with Nigerians and other blacks.

If not for Nigeria who came to your aid, no one can imagine where you guys would have been in your own father's land owned by whites.
SA is an ingrate!

Without naija they'll be locked 🔒 in cages by the whites and fed like animals in the zoo.

Naija,indeed is a big brother!
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by toprealman: 12:41pm On May 29
Ever8090:
I gave a warning to save lives and not for argument..
You did owe him any response. You said what you saw d based on fact. If he has been blinded by these same fact, no amount of data will satisfy him.
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:43pm On May 29
30 years SA better than 60plus year Nigeria
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:44pm On May 29
See Morons above me calling Nigeria Big Brother to South Africa because your leaders used the wealth of the nation at the time to help SA during the apartheid era. To what end ? SA is now 500 times better than this impoverished hell-hole we call country.

Giant of Africa my foot and your citizens are rushing in their millions to immigrate to South Africa. Jonzing people. Maybe we should have even allowed our colonial masters to stay and colonise us till 2023. Maybe things would have been better by now grin. We just rush gain independence only to start fresh suffering. Every year prices of goods and services keep doubling, tripling and quadrupling angry

With the way things are going, very soon South Africa will be demanding you guys to write IELTS before migrating to their country. Na there una eyes go clear.

With the numerous vast resources we have, most of our citizens are still struggling for 3-square meals. Who swear for us abeg ? God forbid BAD thing.

Better check my siggy below and use your head to japa for better life before them use you o

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:44pm On May 29
Am on the queue to vote EFF.
Malema by onye nkanyi.
One love!!!
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:44pm On May 29
Good luck to the ANC led government. if it's in Nigeria, Some thugs will start issuing warnings

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On May 29
Indeed South Africa is the Real giant and big brother Africa
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by aariwa(m): 12:51pm On May 29
This was actually the kind of elections every Nigerian had in mind after the passing of the electronic voting Act of 2022 by senate before the fraud called Mahmoud scammed Nigerians with the incompetent emilokan mandate thief and with connivance from Ariwola led judiciary supported the illegality and rendered acts of our National Assemblies as tissue papers fit for latrine pot toilets. Why Obi no go win landslide if we have this kind of elections ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 12:52pm On May 29
WannaHowzit:

A warning based on fiction and not facts?

Violent bunch 😆 xeno addicts
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Karnice600: 12:58pm On May 29
IronGalaxy:
"hardworking" people my a$$! you roaches are despised all over the world for a reason, banned all over the world for your criminality, so please spare us this "they are Lazy" played-out nonsense! if we indeed are so-called "lazy" how on earth does it concern you? Are we perhaps "lazy" in your country? do we burden your welfare system? do you see jobless South African hobos roaming the streets of Lagos? yes/ no? So how is our supposed "laziness" in our own country your business? how is it your business what we South Africans get up to in our country? I don't get the obsession! The only lazy people I see are you people, who'd rather flee to countries built by the sweat of other men than remain and build your own country to a desirable level! you'd rather scam and even boil your mother's heads for money rituals...traffic people or push drugs all for a quick buck.! You are the epitome of laziness, just look how uncouth you are, shitting all over the place like unevolved apes you are!!

LOL. Compare an average South African to a Nigerian, and you'll see who lives like a slave.. who'd rather leave a banking job in Nigeria to go scrub arab feces in Dubai, whose women would leave Nigeria to go prostitute in Italy, who is willing to risk drowning in the Mediterranean en route to Spain, who's relocating to who's country for a better life..etc etc.. You have the worst of everything my guy, the worst infrastructure, the worst standard of living, the worst sanitation, literacy, electricity, standard of life, etc, but have the gall to call inhabitants of the most industrialized nation in Africa "slaves"? if so, what the hell are you even doing in SA? the land of "slaves"? is life so unbearable in Nigeria that you'd rather be a "slave" in South Africa? You have an abundance of oil but most of you live like paupers! and the dream of an average Nigerian is to settle abroad..so who's a slave between me and you ?

Who told you you Nigerians in SA are wealthy and take our women? grin grin grin..Dude, the wealthiest blacks in South Africa are black South Africans!! Johannesburg alone has the most black millionaires in Africa, so which wealth have you taken? apart from a few professionals here and there, most Nigerians in SA are scraping the bottom of the barrel and are known for nothing other than criminality, so please stop over-hyping your people, we live with them, we know!

And don't get me started with SA women, you can never "take" them away from us, we are still their preferred choice, every country prefers their own men, and there are so many beautiful women in SA, that it's pointless getting in a tussle with a Nigerian not used to nice huns,

Nigeria came to who's aid? Did a Nigerian die for our struggle? yes? no? Nigeria's good for nothing country, all it's good for is producing born refugees and ignorant loudmouths like you.. Which aid are you providing now? Congo's burning? Palestine's burning? who are you helping? You had to ask everyone in the world to help you search for a few missing girls, missing in your own country!! kidnapped by a few thugs grin grin grin useless country

This space is owned and dominated by Nigerians. I don't really know what you enjoy here that you keep sticking in your head even when the odds are against you.
Search for a SA forum, join and roll with your kind. Don't tell me you can't do without the Nigerian vibes. Cos that's what SA chics dump their men for to get whoppd in the ass by Nigerian dudes afterwards.
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Sccarrr: 1:05pm On May 29
IronGalaxy:
"hardworking" people my a$$! you roaches are despised all over the world for a reason, banned all over the world for your criminality, so please spare us this "they are Lazy" played-out nonsense! if we indeed are so-called "lazy" how on earth does it concern you? Are we perhaps "lazy" in your country? do we burden your welfare system? do you see jobless South African hobos roaming the streets of Lagos? yes/ no? So how is our supposed "laziness" in our own country your business? how is it your business what we South Africans get up to in our country? I don't get the obsession! The only lazy people I see are you people, who'd rather flee to countries built by the sweat of other men than remain and build your own country to a desirable level! you'd rather scam and even boil your mother's heads for money rituals...traffic people or push drugs all for a quick buck.! You are the epitome of laziness, just look how uncouth you are, shitting all over the place like unevolved apes you are!!

LOL. Compare an average South African to a Nigerian, and you'll see who lives like a slave.. who'd rather leave a banking job in Nigeria to go scrub arab feces in Dubai, whose women would leave Nigeria to go prostitute in Italy, who is willing to risk drowning in the Mediterranean en route to Spain, who's relocating to who's country for a better life..etc etc.. You have the worst of everything my guy, the worst infrastructure, the worst standard of living, the worst sanitation, literacy, electricity, standard of life, etc, but have the gall to call inhabitants of the most industrialized nation in Africa "slaves"? if so, what the hell are you even doing in SA? the land of "slaves"? is life so unbearable in Nigeria that you'd rather be a "slave" in South Africa? You have an abundance of oil but most of you live like paupers! and the dream of an average Nigerian is to settle abroad..so who's a slave between me and you ?

Who told you you Nigerians in SA are wealthy and take our women? grin grin grin..Dude, the wealthiest blacks in South Africa are black South Africans!! Johannesburg alone has the most black millionaires in Africa, so which wealth have you taken? apart from a few professionals here and there, most Nigerians in SA are scraping the bottom of the barrel and are known for nothing other than criminality, so please stop over-hyping your people, we live with them, we know!

And don't get me started with SA women, you can never "take" them away from us, we are still their preferred choice, every country prefers their own men, and there are so many beautiful women in SA, that it's pointless getting in a tussle with a Nigerian not used to nice huns,

Nigeria came to who's aid? Did a Nigerian die for our struggle? yes? no? Nigeria's good for nothing country, all it's good for is producing born refugees and ignorant loudmouths like you.. Which aid are you providing now? Congo's burning? Palestine's burning? who are you helping? You had to ask everyone in the world to help you search for a few missing girls, missing in your own country!! kidnapped by a few thugs grin grin grin useless country
this your mumu long epistle shows how deeply pained you're 😹

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Localgrandpa: 1:07pm On May 29
I hate it when people that are supposed to be brothers fight on crap. Was really interested in the election and wanted to hear comments and views from the exercise but some dudes in This thread just messed everything up with their childish rants. Anyway may the people's choice win

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:08pm On May 29
Namaster:
Apart from USA, South Africa is probably the only other country with a significant number of black citizens and still manage to WORK.

Imagine an incumbent being nervous about an election because they've been cutting power suppy.

Just imagine an African country with consequences for bad and ineffective leadership.

Meanwhile, Nigerians live in INTERMINABLE darkness while FAT mosquitoes feast on their bony bodies.

YET they attend political functions to SERENADE the root of all their problems so fervently and loudly until he was forced to tell them to "SHUT THE FUUUCK UP!"

Oga shey na today you know say Naija and SA no dey the same level? Forget all the hype of Giant Of Africa.

Imagine a ruling party been scared of losing an election because of power and water cut where our own leaders prefer to supply their terrorist neighbors with a stable power while leaving their own people inside darkness. Constructing railways to connect their neighbors while their own people keeps dying everyday due to their own negligence in terms of infrastructure.

Until this country split into pieces and we all go our separate ways, y'all should not expect any improvement.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 1:10pm On May 29
TheBillyonaire:

I do not interrupt mentions, I saw random posts disturbing my play ground and it seems to me that who ever is using this username derailed the thread about South Africa's attempt to find a better governing structure to free it's blacks from poetic poverty into dynamics of mental masturbation.

Are you a sane person at all? Why not stay on the title of the thread than derail the thread about SA into your neanderthal culture of hate.

Go back to 1st page and check carefully how this thread was derailed and who derailed it.The username you looking for is an illiterate fool mamed @ Ever8090

Sometimes I am sane,sometimes not so much,especially when somebody bashes The Republic and her people unprovoked.I loose it all😡

All I wanna do is vote in peace! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Tradepunter2: 1:14pm On May 29
IronGalaxy:
says someone who comes from a bastion of tribalism and tribalistic hate... how rich

At least we don't kill and are not blood thirsty like you south Africans...... The only people are permitted to get angry at and execute actions are bandits and killer herdsmen..... We have foreigners from all over Africa but you will never hear Nigerians unleash xenophobic attacks on them..... Even our tribal anger majority of the times ends with words.... But never ever or rearly ever deaths.....
Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Princedapace(m): 1:38pm On May 29
Namaster:

Sentiment aside, SA is miles ahead of Nigeria in everything, from sporting facilities, to educational infrasructure, to healthcare, to road, to cities, to income, to politics, lol! Na sentiment dey make us drag SA, we no be mate. SA na Europe in Africa. Countries that can match SA in Africa are not more than 4. Probably Tunisia, Morocco. SA just needs to strengthen her immigration system. The country would have had better bargain in world politics if it didnt destroy her nuclear weapon. But whites just didnt want that nuclear weapon to fall into the hands of black leadership, that was why it was part of agreement to stop it back then.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Votes Today In Historic Election After 30 Years of Democracy (PICS) by Trimjos: 1:40pm On May 29
IronGalaxy:
hahahaha..Your people spend so much time insulting..why's that? The thread says" South Africans go to the polls after 30 years of democracy" and your first instinct is to insult.. for what? you need to ask yourselves why you're the way you are instead of deflecting

On a Nigerian forum, no one cares if you guys go to the polls or not. Maybe you should post it on xenophobicland next time e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISRAEL Celebrates 76 Years Of Independence / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.