Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today (17486 Views)

Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Teejaney88(m): 12:22am On May 30
Kaduna is doing his best in terms of carrying everyone along. The present government seem to embrace the Southern part of the state that were alienated by Elrufai...
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Marine25ak: 2:27am On May 30
Then your rating is incomplete without Plateau State Governor.
Go and make findings what that man has achieved in less than 3 months of his inauguration
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Brown2012: 4:11am On May 30
EnglandAmaka:
Rate these governors as they mark one year in office today.
They are governors of States in Nigeria. Today is their one year in Office as the governors of their respective states.

Mention the state or governor and say what he is doing well and what he is not doing well.
Sheriff is the worst of them all, nigga got nothing to show, state capital doing a drainage since okowa's regime till dat. Can't even fix bad roads talk more often building new ones.
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Okarakwu: 5:54am On May 30
No one is mentioning Bassey Otu of Cross River state, though he does not talk or speak big big grammar like the past governor ,he is doing very well, just like Abia and Fct
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by saintruky(m): 7:57am On May 30
Ensquare:
Pastor Umoeno of Akwa Ibom is the best

That's my inlaw... glad to hear he's doing great... watched his Thanksgiving and book launch few days ago... that man is a different breed politician...
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by saintruky(m): 7:58am On May 30
Nobody don mention Ukodo of Delta state lol
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Iamanoited: 8:52am On May 30
YOU CANNOT RATE THESE 36 WOLVES UNTIL YOU MAKE THEM "COST AND BUDGET CENTRES".

ORISA37.
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by verygoodguy: 11:45am On May 30
MrBONE2:

fantastically doing well after drinking Gari cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by djukum1: 12:00pm On May 30
I give it to :
Dr Agbu Kefas of Taraba state
Plateau state governor.
Abia state governor
Rivers state
Lagos state governor
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Donjuan77: 1:11pm On May 30
Am from Delta state but I pick Abia governor Ottii , he has been on the news for his good works and I have also seen the good works.

I wish he could be given the chance to lead this our so called country called Nigeria
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Ensquare(m): 4:48pm On May 30
lexy2014:

In what way?
many ways
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by lexy2014: 4:55pm On May 30
Ensquare:
many ways

What are the "many ways"?
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Ensquare(m): 5:25pm On May 30
lexy2014:

What are the "many ways"?
clears back lock of gratuity n promotion arrears of
retired civil servants, awards n construction of many roads, unification of Akwa Ibomite....and many more
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by lexy2014: 5:45pm On May 30
Ensquare:
clears back lock of gratuity n promotion arrears of
retired civil servants, awards n construction of many roads, unification of Akwa Ibomite....and many more

You said "many ways". I can only count 3 items. How is that many?

What are the "many more"?
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by gold360(m): 6:18pm On May 30
Rivers state governor is doing well.
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by Ensquare(m): 6:14am On May 31
lexy2014:

You said "many ways". I can only count 3 items. How is that many?

What are the "many more"?
to numerous to put on a page
Re: Rate Governors As They Mark One Year In Office Today by lexy2014: 6:51am On May 31
Ensquare:
to numerous to put on a page

if they are "to numerous to put on a page", is it only 3 you can come up with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - / Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.