Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,607 members, 7,905,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos (629 Views)

Female & Male Caregivers Are Needed At Maryland, Lagos / Live-in Caregivers Needed For Male Stroke Survivor / Female And Male Caregivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Besuccesful: 8:26am On May 29
*Fresh Offer*

I am in need of (2) Male Caregivers to work with our client in Maryland, Lagos.

Salary: *45k*

Working Days: 5 days on & 2 days off weekly

Accomodation: Available

*A caregiver is someone that takes care of elderly people in a care home or private home.

Interested person should Whatsapp MDRecruit Agency on 09131056779 Or Kindly Refer

Note: If you can't do this job please look away human tend to live long when they mind their business.
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Jamahyel(m): 8:58am On May 29
Besuccesful:
*Fresh Offer*

I am in need of (2) Male Caregivers to work with our client in Maryland, Lagos.

Salary: *45k*

Working Days: 5 days on & 2 days off weekly

Accomodation: Available

*A caregiver is someone that takes care of elderly people in a care home or private home.

Interested person should Whatsapp MDRecruit Agency on 09131056779 Or Kindly Refer
you are not serious.
You want to pay someone this change to take care of elderly for you.
Will you take care of elderly if they pay you this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by ojun50(m): 9:02am On May 29
45k no buy bag of garri talk less of bag rice, 🌾 do the job yr self

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Morgan9(m): 5:10pm On May 29
₦45k in this present day nigeria..
Dont you have siblings that will do the work for that amount..

Wickedness everywhere

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by WesternPanzer: 5:45pm On May 29
God punish Devil sad sad

45k to take care of old people in Present day Nigeria? This is what they pay people in 1 hour in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. And they work 10 hours daily. Do the plus and minus.

You have the mind to pay 24 euro in 1 month? Madness?

Even before I left Nigeria, all my workers reveived nothing less than 80k in one month. This was before the massive inflation we have there now.

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by kabanayol9(m): 6:34pm On May 29
WesternPanzer:
God punish Devil sad sad

45k to take care of old people in Present day Nigeria? This is what they pay people in 1 hour in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. And they work 10 hours daily. Do the plus and minus.

You have the mind to pay 24 euro in 1 month? Madness?

Even before I left Nigeria, all my workers reveived nothing less than 80k in one month. This was before the massive inflation we have there now.
Boss i beg you fit link me up, i need job please, i am thinking of taking this offer above
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by WesternPanzer: 8:50pm On May 29
kabanayol9:

Boss i beg you fit link me up, i need job please, i am thinking of taking this offer above

Chief unless you don't have purpose in life, I don't see how 45k a month should be attractive to you in present day Nigeria. 45,000 divided by 31 days is 1,450 per day. Are you not ashamed you can't find a hustle that will pay you ordinary 1 dollar per day?

Even Mallams delivering water to people's homes in Lagos make 4-5 k per day depending on demand. Thats 150k per month.

Small children shouting tap tap on tiktok make far more than 1 dollar daily. Even if you are lazy, open tiktok and start dancing and trending dance steps. Grow from there.

Keke drivers despite the stress make more than 1,450 daily.

Vulcanisers make more than that.

Why would you be willing to take up such a delicate job for 45k a month? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 9:27pm On May 29
kabanayol9:

wo, u go pack old man shit, wash cloths wit pis and shit tire

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Niok: 1:43am On May 30
Emma1Oj:
for inside 45k o chai 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by kabanayol9(m): 7:22am On May 30
Emma1Oj:
No be lie my brother.... Thanks.
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by kabanayol9(m): 7:26am On May 30
WesternPanzer:

Chief unless you don't have purpose in life, I don't see how 45k a month should be attractive to you in present day Nigeria. 45,000 divided by 31 days is 1,450 per day. Are you not ashamed you can't find a hustle that will pay you ordinary 1 dollar per day?

Even Mallams delivering water to people's homes in Lagos make 4-5 k per day depending on demand. Thats 150k per month.

Small children shouting tap tap on tiktok make far more than 1 dollar daily. Even if you are lazy, open tiktok and start dancing and trending dance steps. Grow from there.

Keke drivers despite the stress make more than 1,450 daily.

Vulcanisers make more than that.

Why would you be willing to take up such a delicate job for 45k a month? tongue tongue

Well spoken chief, thanks, i thought as much too, e no worth am, never and not in this country.
Needs an enabling environment to do all you have said above, thanks....
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by larryking78(m): 11:40am On May 30
Emma1Oj:
Is it your Shit ? Let the old man shit in peace so that he can Let the poor breathe ....don't suffocate them.
Re: CLOSED: Male Caregivers Needed In Maryland, Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 11:51am On May 30
larryking78:

Is it your Shit ? Let the old man shit in peace so that he can Let the poor breathe ....don't suffocate them.
wuuuuuuu!!! Trouble maker..... Mind your business..... Amebo....

(1) (Reply)

(cool Offer)bussiness Class Tkt Los-lon : / Stop Sending Irrelevant Information / Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.