Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,390 members, 7,888,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo (391 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 8:53am On May 29
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Righthussle: 9:03am On May 29
Business man

1 Like

Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On May 29
PROSPERITY in achieving the best result during the preaching and teaching regarding God's Kingdom or Material possessions? undecided

1 Like

Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:44am On May 29
Business man feeding fat on the gullibility of religious fools.
His books are 95%about material possessions and prosperity, ditching the real Message of Repentance and Salvation.
Pastors like him are very dangerous to life of a Christian, because their teachings would cause careless believers to put material possessions before their Close Walk With God.
They would also cause believers to be so self centered, without bothering to find out What God Wants from them and listening to His Message within their spirits.
Let's see how religious brainwashed fools on this forum would attack me now for saying the truth.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 2:16pm On May 29
Onyiiobi7735:
His books are 95%about material possessions and prosperity, ditching the real Message of Repentance and Salvation.
Pastors like him are very dangerous to life of a Christian, because their teachings would cause careless believers to put material possessions before their Close Walk With God.
They would also cause believers to be so self centered, without bothering to find out What God Wants from them and listening to His Message within their spirits.
Let's see how religious brainwashed fools on this forum would attack me now for saying the truth.
This shows that you have not really listened or read his messages. Prosperity, healing , deliverance etc are the birthright of those who are believers. Of which He preaches about all. But when prosperity is preached, people are against it. The focus is heaven. But some still are afraid to come to CHRIST or stay faithful to CHRIST because of poverty. All He teaches about prosperity is Kingdom wealth that GOD can also Prosper you as a born again Christian. Find time to listen to His messages. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On May 29
smacomtech:
This shows that you have not really listened or read his messages. Prosperity, healing , deliverance etc are the birthright of those who are believers. Of which He preaches about all. But when prosperity is preached, people are against it. The focus is heaven. But some still are afraid to come to CHRIST or stay faithful to CHRIST because of poverty. All He teaches about is Kingdom wealth. That GOD can also Prosper you as a born again Christian. Find time to listen to His messages. Thanks

Guy Oyedepo is an Antichrist, Jesus never preached material prosperity in fact he made his disciples to know that material possessions aren't part of what they need to be saved! smiley

1 Like

Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On May 29
smacomtech:
■ This shows that you have not really listened or read his messages. Prosperity, healing , deliverance etc are the birthright of those who are believers. Of which He preaches about all. But when prosperity is preached, people are against it. The focus is heaven. But some still are afraid to come to CHRIST or stay faithful to CHRIST because of poverty. All He teaches about is Kingdom wealth. That GOD can also Prosper you as a born again Christian. Find time to listen to His messages. Thanks
Stop Lying! undecided

Oyedepo, your god of men there, has been tremendously focused, not on heaven but on his kingdom here on earth, a heaven which even his own followers aren't qualified to have. grin
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 6:48pm On May 29
It's well.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 9:16pm On May 29
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 6:11pm On May 30
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On May 30
smacomtech:
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Please stop lying! embarassed

3 John 1 vs 2 contains no mention of material wealth. The greek terms euodoutai & euodousthai used in the verse pertain more to success in one's journey or sourjourn. undecided

Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 7:34am On May 31
Its well
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by MrPresident1: 7:40am On May 31
God who delights in the prosperity of his saints asked all of us to live righteously. Only in righteousness can trr be true prosperity. Therefore, the emphasis should be on righteousness, and every other blessings shall follow the righteous
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by KnownUnknown: 10:52am On May 31
Even the ravenous wolf wants to play the victim.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by KnownUnknown: 10:55am On May 31
Onyiiobi7735:

You are wrong. He hasn’t ditched anything because you have to fool people that they’re need of “repentance and salvation” before you can fleece them.

If you are not fooled by the “repentance and salvation” nonsense, then his books filled with 95% material possessions and prosperity would become the musings of an avaricious scammer to you.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 10:57am On May 31
Lol.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 11:00am On May 31
Onyiiobi7735:
The truth? Lol.

Una funny o.

You are chasing prosperity but hate when it is preached. Are you normal?
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:38pm On May 31
RepoMan007:
The truth? Lol.

Una funny o.

Lol! Are you normal when you are spreading your hood like an angry king cobra on the offensive over my comment?
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Michael547(m): 1:43pm On May 31
smacomtech:
This shows that you have not really listened or read his messages. Prosperity, healing , deliverance etc are the birthright of those who are believers. Of which He preaches about all. But when prosperity is preached, people are against it. The focus is heaven. But some still are afraid to come to CHRIST or stay faithful to CHRIST because of poverty. All He teaches about prosperity is Kingdom wealth that GOD can also Prosper you as a born again Christian. Find time to listen to His messages. Thanks
Did Jesus promise material wealth on earth to everyone who follows him? If yes, where in the bible?
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Michael547(m): 1:44pm On May 31
RepoMan007:
The truth? Lol.

Una funny o.

Did Jesus encourage the pursuit of material prosperity and wealth?
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by smacomtech: 10:48am On Jun 01
Its well.
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by bluepanther(m): 1:17am On Jun 02
Ggg
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Freshtruth(m): 11:05am On Jun 06
Sir don't mind them you will not see the rich critizes only poverty stricky persons that refuse to give that we open their gutter mouth and criticizes. Leave make them brain wash me I will will continue to sold seed to you my father
Re: They Tormented Me For The Teaching Of Prosperity - Bishop David Oyedepo by Lucifyre: 11:25am On Jun 06
Cause you're a confirmed fraudster and charlatan, big hypocrite too.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Paranormal Research Gear Essentials For Serious Investigators / Day And Night Belongs To God / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th 0f November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.