Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name (32349 Views)

Father Of Jude Oguejiofor, Slain Anambra Lawyer, Falls And Dies / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by omoredia: 11:42am On May 29
when they dress in hijab like this just know sey the scam heavy
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by aariwa(m): 11:42am On May 29
Mumu man
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Ashirioluwa: 11:43am On May 29
Rich4god:
Who be the CEO and which bank. Cos I no understand how a whole bank CEO will not follow due diligence.

The CEO of Guaranteed trust bank Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by zumbigbo(m): 11:43am On May 29
Pupil don turn professor
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Tradepunter2: 11:44am On May 29
Rich4god:
Who be the CEO and which bank. Cos I no understand how a whole bank CEO will not follow due diligence.

This is evidence as to why banks are the most corrupt entity..... They are the middle men of corrupt transactions and corrupt practices.... He him not to follow due proves he's done deals as such with high ranking government officials..... He felt this was just another one
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by muyico(m): 11:45am On May 29
OK
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by GloriousGbola: 11:46am On May 29
Jude Olabayo Veracruz

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bayo-veracruz-fcca-814380240/?originalSubdomain=ke

bayo don enter one chance

back to naija he goes - with demotion sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by InvertedHammer: 11:50am On May 29
/
Nigerians are the easiest to scam. The only reason they don't fall victims most of the times is because people automatically equate Nigeria to poverty. The news that people live on less than $1 a day doesn't help matter.
But then those who are crooked enough to look in realize the gullibility of an average Nigerian and they go for eternal milking. MMM did it. Pastors are doing it. Davido perfected it multiple times with unsubstantiated charity. Fake beggars are making banks.Even freaking Kora Obidi just pulled one off.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by BabaHenry(m): 11:52am On May 29
PussyOdour:
shocked

A woman from Kenya Scammed our brother from a region that chest beat every second how sophisticated they're , even when he too is a scammer , a woman still beat him to stuporgrin. No wonder an illitèrate certificate forger was able to lead the pack of this sophisticators, caged them as a governor , after finishing his tenure, still chose who'll lead them successfully.

This people are not as smart as they made us to believe, if you doubt me listen to when their Nobel laureate speaks, you'll know that even highest level of education they acquired cannot change them.

Great sophisticators in the mud.
You are not so wise by bringing tribe into this

You are nothing but a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Yazmin: 11:54am On May 29
bravehost4u:
They probably had something personal

My guy, you understand the thing.
For those of us who sabi the dupe from our 'past live'....

You deserve 23 liters of 33 Export daily, for the next 5 weeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Booksy(m): 11:56am On May 29
I guess she is a yahoo girl who decided to collect back some cool cash from some of the African colonial masters residing in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Jocdon(m): 11:57am On May 29
Scam don scam scam
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:02pm On May 29
That money is gone. The only way to lick his wounds is to prosecute her.
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Justiceleague1: 12:02pm On May 29
Abeg,they should free her joor... imagine a naija bro fall mugu to Kenya woman,chaiii!!!!
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Lovit(m): 12:03pm On May 29
When a thief steals from a thief, the devil smiles!!!

So says my English teacher years back.
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by CJStarz: 12:09pm On May 29
Kenya woman use Veracruz catch cruise...
E make sense 😂
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Judolisco(m): 12:12pm On May 29
PussyOdour:
shocked

A woman from Kenya Scammed our brother from a region that chest beat every second how sophisticated they're , even when he too is a scammer , a woman still beat him to stuporgrin. No wonder an illitèrate certificate forger was able to lead the pack of this sophisticators, caged them as a governor , after finishing his tenure, still chose who'll lead them successfully.

This people are not as smart as they made us to believe, if you doubt me listen to when their Nobel laureate speaks, you'll know that even highest level of education they acquired cannot change them.

but but una wey dem no cage never match dat region na.... Jst recently one state from dat region was celebrating julius Berger logo.... Logo o grin
Dem dey control una from Finland, say make una no comut on Mondays grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by wizelink(m): 12:12pm On May 29
A woman defrauding a man in country where most citizens chest-beat themselves as the grand master of the game.
Kenyans I hail ooh for this great achievement
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by ourcrudeoil: 12:13pm On May 29
Juju pass juju
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by bestman09(m): 12:18pm On May 29
wink
How can a Nigerian fall for such scam? Or probably the woman use woman power in the oza room to do the runs and now the man eye don clear
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by FireUpNow(m): 12:21pm On May 29
10thTenthMan:
Funny..

On a lighter note, Nigerians should reject such a CEO and the Nigerian Government should withdraw his citizenship!

Unto wetin na? FYI - mugu are everywhere, na packaging and getting the right spot of the mugu greediness/interest 😆😆🤣
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Okortor: 12:27pm On May 29
Obviously
bravehost4u:
They probably had something personal

1 Like

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Okortor: 12:28pm On May 29
I dey tell you .....
Yazmin:

My guy, you understand the thing.
For those of us who sabi the dupe from our 'past live'....

You deserve 23 liters of 33 Export daily, for the next 5 weeks.
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Mtmike(m): 12:30pm On May 29
how you go scam the scammer, abeg make dem check well that man is not a nigerian, only nigerians are permitted to scam nigeria
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Obierika(m): 12:34pm On May 29
Why did they allow the scammer to cover her face in court?
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Fortune109: 12:35pm On May 29
Chai!

How can hunter become the hunted!

Bro don fall my hand!!
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by KayB: 12:44pm On May 29
He who knows Not but thinks he knows ALL is a ................

?
Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by wallarwallar(m): 12:59pm On May 29
PussyOdour:
shocked

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Omoawoke: 1:00pm On May 29
Judolisco:
Mr Jude oladayo veracruz.... U allowed a Kenyan to scam you.... Omo.... I think say na only marathon dis people dey run na... When dem start to dey run Nigerians street😂
Na woman come scam you again shocked

We suppose invite Jude oladayo come town hall meeting make he collect serious beating

2 Likes

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by Cyprian221: 1:00pm On May 29
Naija is ashame of this Olabayo
He is a crook and have done such shady deals without due process before

1 Like

Re: Woman Scams Jude Olabayo Veracruz In Kenya With Raila Odinga's Name by anonimi: 1:08pm On May 29
Rich4god:

Bayo Veracruz, FCCA

Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director; Board Director; Financial Services; Commercial Banking Leadership; Operating Model Expert; Strategic Leadership

Regional CEO - East Africa
Regional CEO - East Africa
Guaranty Trust

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bayo-veracruz-fcca-814380240/?originalSubdomain=ke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.