Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

Share The Virgin Gals Among Yourselves, Kill The Non-virgin Women And The Boys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Virgin Gals Among Yourselves, Kill The Non-virgin Women And The Boys! (253 Views)

Why Do Non-virgins Hate Virgin Women? / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Virgin Gals Among Yourselves, Kill The Non-virgin Women And The Boys! by Daejumong(m): 12:35pm On May 29
After wiping out all the men, Moses asked Israeli soldiers to eliminate all the boys and all the non virgin women and keep the virgin girls for themselves! Why was Moses so mean to his wife’s people, the Midianites?
Numbers 31
14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army..
15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people.
17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
If you were Moses’ wife, would u still love your husband after destroying your people? Would you be happy seeing virgin girls of your country used as sex slaves by the Israeli? Was that the reason Moses took a Cushite wife?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Almost Unforgivable. No Way / Being Extremely Rich And Finding True Love, Which Is Easy To Get? / Happy Birthday To My Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.