Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,178 members, 7,925,687 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Content Writing Tips - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Content Writing Tips (93 Views)

What Are Some Useful Essay Writing Tips? / 9 Essay Writing Tips To Write A Remarkable Essay / Simple Writing Tips You Might Find Quite Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Tips by Pricelessqueen(f): 1:30pm On May 29
Are you struggling to draft an SEO-oriented Content for yourself or client?

Sit tight as I simplify the whole process.

Here's a step-by-step guide to help you create SEO-oriented content.

📌 Keyword Research

1. Identify primary and secondary keywords relevant to the content topic.

2. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, or SEMrush to find keywords with high search volume and low competition.

📌 Optimize Your Content

1. Use the primary keyword in the:
Title: Make it attention-grabbing and descriptive (60 characters or less).

2. Work on your Meta Description. Write a compelling summary (155-160 characters or less).

3. Header Tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) is very important. Organize your content with descriptive headings.

4. Use secondary keywords naturally throughout the content.

📌 Content Creation

1. Write high-quality, engaging, and informative content that provides value to the reader
Use a conversational tone and vary sentence structure and length.

2. Include relevant images with descriptive alt tags and file names.

📌 Content Optimization

1. Word Count: Aim for 500-2,000 words, depending on the topic and audience
Internal Linking: Link to relevant and useful pages on your client's website.

2. Outbound Linking should not be taken for granted. L ink to credible sources to add authority and credibility.

📌 Content Format

Use a scannable format with the following:

1. Short paragraphs
2. Bullet points or numbered lists
3. Headers and subheadings
4. Make it easy for readers to scan and understand the content

📌 Content Promotion

1. Share the content on social media platforms
Engage with readers through comments and responses

2. Consider guest blogging or content partnerships to expand reach

By abiding to this guideline, you'll be able to create SEO-oriented content that resonates with your clients' target audience and improves their online visibility.

If you are a busy professional who would desire a premier SEO Content Writer for your blog or brand, you can hit my DM.

Your online visibility and organic traffic is guaranteed.

This is Priceless Barnabas Deborah , I can also manage your On-page SEO and your social media handles.

I AM THAT LADY YOU CAN NOT FIND TWICE.

#seo #contentwriting #contentwritingtips #lifeofacontentwriter #socialmediamarketing

Re: Content Writing Tips by Stayhealthy01: 10:55pm On May 29
Great tips!

You mustn't also forget Google trends. It might seem insignificant, but its powerful.

1 Like

Re: Content Writing Tips by Pricelessqueen(f): 11:16am On May 30
Alright. I'm in.

(1) (Reply)

This Will Take You From Where You Are Now In Your ICAN Exam To Where You Want To / Fedpoly Offa Rector Appointed By COHEADS As President Of NIPOGA C/committee / Secure Your Job With 1 Month French Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.