Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike (1769 Views)

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by NLCreator: 2:52pm On May 29
As he marks one year in office, President Bola Tinubu has assured he will not let the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, down.

Tinubu gave the assurance yesterday while commissioning the Southern Parkway, S8/S9, from Christian Centre to Ring Road 1, Nnamdi Azikiwe Way, which was named Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way.

Describing the minister as a good team leader and “Mr Project,” the president applauded Wike for giving Abuja residents hope through legacy projects.

He said if not for Wike, the project would have been abandoned.

According to Tinubu: “The completion of the Southern Parkway underscores our commitment to inclusive and sustainable development, as we strive to build a world-class capital city. We recognise the fact that infrastructure is an enabler of jobs, economic development and prosperity. We believe we are going to achieve all of that.

“The needs of our citizens are paramount in our minds, so by making our citizens the central focus of our development, we believe Nigeria will succeed.

“As we formally inaugurate this road, I am greatly honoured, I heard him mention my name as the beneficiary. Thank you very much; thank you for being a very good team leader, we all collectively will not let you down.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/29/good-team-leader-i-wont-let-you-down-tinubu-tells-wike/

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Zwooks: 2:56pm On May 29
Wike on high seat, Tinubu occupy Stool

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Exousiang01(m): 3:01pm On May 29
The Jagaban

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by BATified2023: 3:03pm On May 29
Zwooks:
so much pettiness from losers

But if it’s your chief mourner then u call it humility

Don’t worry when ipob kill waec students tomorrow tinubu will send obi to mourn them

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:05pm On May 29
Congratulations, President Tinubu, on your successful first year and thank you for recognizing the hard work of Minister Wike in developing Abuja and providing hope for its residents. We will continue to support your commitment to inclusive and sustainable development.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by EreluRoz: 3:08pm On May 29
I don't like Wike, he's not for keeps, he's for use and dump.
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by EmeeNaka: 3:13pm On May 29
Does it mean he will help Wike remove Fubara?
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by EreluRoz: 3:18pm On May 29
EmeeNaka:
Does it mean he will help Wike remove Fubara?
Wike will fight asiwaju before he leaves office
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by 9jatriot(m): 3:24pm On May 29
E be like say u know all these people reach their backyard o, exactly how they would have coined it.

They always major in minors
BATified2023:

Don’t worry when ipob kill waec students tomorrow tinubu will send obi to mourn them

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Melagros(m): 3:27pm On May 29
COMRADES, good leader my nyash...COMRADES are laughing at Tinubu's shaking hands now grin grin grin

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Validated: 3:32pm On May 29
Tinubu MUST obey Wike! grin grin grin

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by kestolove95(m): 3:49pm On May 29
BATified2023:

one bottle of cold Heineken for u diz weekend

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by ElevationD: 3:56pm On May 29
Zwooks:

Politics aside.

BAT is the President and he put Wike there. He can fire Wike on the spot there.

Unfortunately some of you do not realize that BAT may be suffering back pain. Sitting on sofa may aggravate the pain, so he sits on the wooden chair to support his back and keep it firm.

Too many political leaders have the same problem. Their desire to pocket the common patrimony makes them choose sofa publicly as against the honest truth about the state of their health.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Peakdesign23(m): 4:02pm On May 29
These duo.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Desyno: 4:20pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
Wike will fight asiwaju before he leaves office
Very unlikely. Asiwaju need Wike for 2027.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by lowkey0147: 4:37pm On May 29
Okay.. Tinupoo has finally obeyed Wike grin, imagine the archaic wooden chair Wike gave to the drug baron grin

That's a very good one sha.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by WizardOfNG: 4:48pm On May 29
kestolove95:
one bottle of cold Heineken for u diz weekend

Only one? Man deserves a crate for that sound comment. Obidients are all a collective waste of space.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by WizardOfNG: 4:53pm On May 29
lowkey0147:
Okay.. Tinupoo has finally obeyed Wike grin, imagine the archaic wooden chair Wike gave to the drug baron grin

That's a very good one sha.

No wahala. Jubilate chair position and construction. Place Wike over Tinubu if that gives you an erection. Whatever silliness makes you happy, please knock yourself out.

Those of us who worship ideas and progress of man and society felicitate with the good people of Abuja for having an ultra-performer in Wike, ably appointed and supported by President Tinubu , as Minister of FCT.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Forkthiefnubu: 4:53pm On May 29
BATified2023:

The guy u quoted is ya:riba from the same cursed and lazy free loading tribe like u

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by NaMe4: 4:58pm On May 29
Wike with the doingz!

More strength sir!

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Philipponzaghi: 5:08pm On May 29
Youre a true leader, Tinubu. Your dedication to development and your team is admirable. Keep up the great work for the people of Abuja!

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by OriOko88(m): 5:11pm On May 29
If Tinubu actually said that statement "Il not let u down'.to Wike,then he goofed. It sounded that hes pledging loyalty to Wike. Wike shud be the one saying that.

Tinubu is just lucky to be where he is today . I am yet to see him made any ideological or deep thought statement. The other day he said ''this is my bragging day. Imagine. He went to the national assembly today,he never uttered any statement,he only sign the new Anthem bill and left. Even a Buhari would hv done better. I don't see him as a charismatic leader. He's just Lucky!! undecided

BTW,this Wike is a show off somebody...see how he sat like he's the president, stealing the whole show. Why wud Tinubu agreed to sit on that chair. E no get correct protocol
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by SlavaUkraini: 5:12pm On May 29
The lady beside Wike is the minister of state for the Fct

Also sitting on cushion chair..

Jagaban can tell the two of them to stand up for him to sit down and they will obey instantly

But he chose that wooden chair for a reason.

Probably because of his back.

So no big deal here.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On May 29
WizardOfNG:

Only one? Man deserves a crate for that sound comment. Obidients are all a collective waste of space.
say no more... 3crate approved

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:43pm On May 29
Validated:
Tinubu MUST obey Wike! grin grin grin

So this excites u now

How does is it impactful to the life of an average Nigerians

Una too get issue

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by AcadaWriter: 7:20pm On May 29
Wike on high seat, politician occupy Stool ... You know, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by adekolaelect(m): 7:41pm On May 29
Zwooks:
That Chair funny oooo!!! It may be a mobile recommended one for him but that should not be topic over good work he has done through wike in fct

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by WizardOfNG: 7:47pm On May 29
kestolove95:
say no more... 3crate approved

Better bro 👍👏🏽

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by WizardOfNG: 8:00pm On May 29
ElevationD:

Politics aside.

Unfortunately some of you do not realize that BAT may be suffering back pain. Sitting on sofa may aggravate the pain, so he sits on the wooden chair to support his back and keep it firm.

Too many political leaders have the same problem. Their desire to pocket the common patrimony makes them choose sofa publicly as against the honest truth about the state of their health.

You’re wasting your time explaining to these jobless and sadistic trolls. They are worse than toddlers and “you go explain tire”.

Irony is that they will be first to praise foreign political leaders for humility if that was British Prime Minister or US President sitting next to his underling who is in a more plush chair.

These hateful trolls are irredeemable so never indulge them with polite explanations. Always lash them with verbal koboko as I do. Only language dumb, irritating and stubborn Negroes understand.

Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by Writervick(m): 8:25pm On May 29
Lol 🤣🤣
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by LordIsaac(m): 9:20pm On May 29
ElevationD:

Politics aside.

Many of them lack capacity for in-depth and even shallow reasoning.
Re: Good Leader, I Won’t Let You Down – Tinubu Tells Wike by BondRiv: 9:50pm On May 29
The best performing minister in this government.

Why North Should Produce President In 2011? / Efcc, Icpc May Go After Soludo / Nigeria Ranks 19th Among Countries Prone To Terrorist Attacks - Survey

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49