Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,228 members, 7,925,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid (36390 Views)

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Flamemignon1(m): 10:09pm On May 29
Oxb90:
He is a demon. He is not fit to be alive.
What happened to all the female members of your church
This is why it is a truth to say homosexuals are not only demon possessed but also mad.
You must be very stupid. Statistics shows that there are more straight male pedophiles than gay male pedophiles but you don't see us using that as a metric to hate, what a bigot!
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by DeltaOil: 10:20pm On May 29
Once na Igbo man commit crime the MODs put his state.

when its yoruba, they wont mention the state in the headline.
They even try and hide his name
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by YesDaddyTill203: 10:28pm On May 29
Peacecore:
As e b normal thing for ur lineage as welll angry

Na normal thing for you papa and mama linage na....Why you dey stress.
Borrow or buy some sense. BYE
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by fineberry(m): 10:32pm On May 29
immortalcrown:
Is this a human being?
of course he's not. No need of court case, just murder this one immediately.
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Peacecore: 10:35pm On May 29
YesDaddyTill203:

Na normal thing for you papa and mama linage na....Why you dey stress.
Borrow or buy some sense. BYE
Why u dey run mumu man? Hater mushroom churcher sad
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Pat081: 10:57pm On May 29
Am very sorry to say this πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ they should make sure this man is jail ooo but lgbo people can be funny at times if he promise to do the right things you will heat we ar not doing.the.case again
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by CrossRhodes: 11:01pm On May 29
Raskimonojendor:

Lol.

Nnamdi Kanu said something in that line. grin

He was called Ada-Obi when he was governor of Anambra.
You don dey mumu like ya father now, you wan return to ban land abi?
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by CrossRhodes: 11:03pm On May 29
DeltaOil:
Once na Igbo man commit crime the MODs put his state.

when its yoruba, they wont mention the state in the headline.
They even try and hide his name
The mods are complicit

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by BareFacedLies(m): 11:29pm On May 29
Flamemignon1:

You must be very stupid. Statistics shows that there are more straight male pedophiles than gay male pedophiles but you don't see us using that as a metric to hate, what a bigot!

Shut up Mr man and stop trying to justify the animalistic and despicable act of a man fΓΊcking a fellow man through the anus! angry
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Badadvisor: 12:46am On May 30
finallybusy:
Anal sex is more or less agreed. That was sodomy. Jail the bastard for twenty-six years.
Are you okay?
He committed murder also.
He should be sentenced to death
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Benwallt(m): 1:58am On May 30
Part and parcel of obidients movement. The kind of demons Obi attracted in the society
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Flamemignon1(m): 2:02am On May 30
BareFacedLies:

Shut up Mr man and stop trying to justify the animalistic and despicable act of a man fΓΊcking a fellow man through the anus! angry
That's your line of defence when I tell you the truth? Shame
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Breastfeed: 2:17am On May 30
finallybusy:
Anal sex is more or less agreed. That was sodomy. Jail the bastard for twenty-six years.
26 years should be for the sodomy, how about the murder case? This one suppose be death sentence.
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by InvertedHammer: 3:40am On May 30
/
Check his social media handle.

He is one of those quoting Bible up and down.

Most of those Bible-mongers are devil reincarnates. Don't be deceived.

/
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by thomasjoe(m): 3:50am On May 30
Elections are since over ... When will you Move on ?
Peter Obi is not your problem or the current president either .
I can still feel your pains from your write up on my phone ...

BloodyDoe:
Their patron PitObi too is rumored too be a bottom man

Nothing surprising
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by essentialone(m): 4:23am On May 30
Teach my son how to play plano
Teach my son how to play guitar

Shebi una don see am now

Oversabi parents
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Adammamon: 6:08am On May 30
[quote author=Man102 post=130203076]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTR43yfQPGg?si=TxmxXGnUjC8si6YT

Choir Master Arrested In Ebonyi After Having An@l $3x With 10-Year-Old Boy, Killed Him Not To Reveal The Truth (Video, Photo)

Christianity and sexual immorality, priest and homosexualities

Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by allthingsgood: 6:23am On May 30
Oxb90:
This is why it is a truth to say homosexuals are not only demon possessed but also mad.

What of men that rape infant girls? Will u say heterosexuals are also demon
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Collins4u1(m): 8:51am On May 30
normally choir people na group of sinners, especially in school environment.

dem dey push cup wetin no good.
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14am On May 30
Man102:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTR43yfQPGg?si=TxmxXGnUjC8si6YT

Choir Master Arrested In Ebonyi After Having An@l $3x With 10-Year-Old Boy, Killed Him Not To Reveal The Truth (Video, Photo)

Source : https://9newsng.com/choir-master-arrested-in-ebonyi-after-having-anl-3x-with-10-year-old-boy-killed-him-not-reveal-the-truth-video-photo/
Just imagine please
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by DMerciful01(m): 9:36am On May 30
[quote author=AnambraPikinSel post=130203499]This animal is my brother from Anambra,I know his family house in Agulu
Wow!... if yo broda can do dis...then yo're a suspect...
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by AnambraPikinSel: 9:42am On May 30
[quote author=DMerciful01 post=130213505][/quote]

Yes the entire Agulu people are suspect since we're all brothers and sisters heregrin
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Unbreakable007: 10:20am On May 30
Wait ooo.....Anal sex dey make sense?

Get thee behind me devil 😈.
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by babaireti(m): 5:16pm On May 30
That is their style, that is their faith
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Gromilla010: 4:01pm On Jun 01
rayvelez:
This one is really crazy when you can wickedly Bleep olosho with 2k insane.
misogynist don drop quote
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Gromilla010: 4:08pm On Jun 01
Oxb90:
you are an idiot
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Gromilla010: 4:09pm On Jun 01
Namaster:
Face like ritual.

People like this guy deserve to be ROASTED!

Pedophiles and rapists are some of the WORST human beings out there. This guy is 2 in 1.

A confluence of evil like him should be PROMPTLY and PAINFULLY deleted from existence.
we WILL start roasting you first
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by Gromilla010: 4:11pm On Jun 01
efemena5050:
he will use his finger........if I have my way I will scrap prisons and shooting ....crime like this ....will be punished like this

I will place rats on his back inside container with his hands and legs tight tight tight together with his eyes tied too then I will creat heat inside the container to make the rat restless so they start to burrow him......like the old era......they will burrow his anus so deep nd rip his instestine ..burrow his stomach ...so deep leave him there without water ....only intense heat watch the rats Bleep him while burrowing him to death ....them brings his corps and tie it and bury him with his face facing down under 15 fit
you think you are fit enough to perpetuate this savagery on your own...I laugh you in swahili grin cheesy
Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by MartinCorridon: 8:41pm On Jun 10
They should have lynched him on the spot.

They are sending him to Heaven for gays = jail, he will have plenty homosexuals and continue raping younger boys in there.

Just torture him to death.

Na Peter Obi follower. Thats the trademark of Peter Obi himself and his faggie0t son undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.