Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box (320 Views)

This Lucky Lady Won The TECNO 100% Cashback On The TECNO Black Friday Offer / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by OladapoF(m): 4:52pm On May 29
A very satisfied customer! She won 100% cashback and also got a free gift box.😍

Want to be lucky like her? Hurry! Visit any of the TECNO stores to buy any of the CAMON 30 Series to stand a chance.

Offer valid till the 31st of May.

What do you think about this offer?

#CAMON30Series
#LeadingRole

Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Dolapo09: 12:36am On May 30
Wow 100% is crazy
OladapoF:

Want to be lucky like her? Hurry! Visit any of the TECNO stores to buy any of the CAMON 30 Series to stand a chance.

#CAMON30Series
#LeadingRole
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Dolapo09: 12:36am On May 30
Big congrats to her
OladapoF:

#CAMON30Series
#LeadingRole
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by YangaBabe: 7:16am On May 30
Congrats to the winners, I hope I get to win something soonest too.
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by iyerebenita993: 11:08am On May 31
Customer wey sabi
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by iyerebenita993: 11:08am On May 31
Congratulations customer
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Starprogress: 7:36pm On May 31
Joy everywhere
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Starprogress: 11:28pm On May 31
TECNO with doings
OladapoF:

#CAMON30Series
#LeadingRole
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Preciousagajus: 11:47am On Jun 01
Congratulations to her
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by PotterJokes44: 2:07pm On Jun 10
It feels good being a winner and a living proof of the goodies being spread around
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by IzuKiba77: 2:17pm On Jun 10
iyerebenita993:
Congratulations customer
Tecno is always true to everyone, especially their customers
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by KeplersCross: 2:43pm On Jun 10
PotterJokes44:
It feels good being a winner and a living proof of the goodies being spread around
Yeah that's true, when others have doubts... This proves them wrong and it's actually great
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Gloriafoot(f): 4:05pm On Jun 15
It's. Sweet offer.
Congratulations to her
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Preciousagajus: 7:01pm On Jun 15
Offer wey sweet
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Ezeifeduba: 12:18am On Jun 17
Omoooooohhhh congratulations to the person oooo.

How them take dey do am??
Re: TECNO Customer Won 100% Cashback And Also Got A Free Gift Box by Ezeifeduba: 12:18am On Jun 17
TECNO just dey use gifts finish customers.

You buy phone, you go still get one free gift or reward. Wow

(1) (Reply)

Lg K8 / Please Help! (how Do I Upload A Video On Fb Using My Blackberry) ? / Andriod ZonΒ³

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.