Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,177 members, 7,890,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

Glass Bongs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Glass Bongs (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glass Bongs by duttglymoulty(m): 1:15am On Nov 25, 2011
Hi guys
I'm looking for some glass bongs combos that would include ash catchers, downstems and bowls and I was wandering if anyone has an idea of this kind of online store. I found one GlassOnGlassBongs.com which has some nice bong combos that include ash catchers, downstem and bowls with prices between $100 and $220 - what is impressive is the number of diffuser slits the combos have up to 123! However I'm open to other options too so if you know any online headshop that sells glass pipes combos please hit me up.
Thank you!
Re: Glass Bongs by OliviaNell: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hi! This is great, smoking through a bong is considered safer than smoking regular tobacco products. Try to find what you need in this bong shop. This is a cool device that cools and purifies smoke by passing it through water, making it more pleasant and soft to inhale.
Re: Glass Bongs by emmapk1: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
When I was 14, I would think why some people puff on cigarettes. But the more I grew the more I understood. The thing is that you will have to confront unforeseen circumstances of life. For this, you need to puff. I like rick and morty pipe more because of their versatility in flavors. That is how I try to find some new flavor of the cigarette.

(1) (Reply)

Best Read, Mind Blowing Blogs / BROWSING CHIPS: You Have An Idea / Web Developer? Come-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.