Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks (1136 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by Freshtruth(m): 6:13pm On May 29
“My feelings for you die immediately you start billing me “ Shanks

“ The fastest way to kill what I feel for you is through billing . You meet a girl and it’s not up to 2 years and they start billing you . Some even bill as high as 60k . The moment you do that I just lost interest in you .Anything below 60k I can manage but it should be after at least 2 years . “ Shankz
https://www.facebook.com/100050362365418/posts/pfbid036adEjgigYzTGH4c6mwzP4DBn8ukTQuzYDdgYHEUQuRkHi5PTsk3TELmizJJDnnNNl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by orohbiro(f): 7:13pm On May 29
Make she give you her toto free. Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by Auxtan(m): 8:13pm On May 29
orohbiro:
Make she give you here toro free. Idiot
Is mutual. Why should he pay for getting something women enjoy more than men when you're not a sex worker?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by zed7: 8:16pm On May 29
Who is this guy? Is he a Nigerian? He's talking of two years. Nigerian girls will bill you immediately you say hi.

8 Likes

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by orohbiro(f): 9:35pm On May 29
Auxtan:

Is mutual. Why should he pay for getting something you enjoy more than him when you're not a sex worker?
she no go shop or wear good cloths abi na prick she come life come see

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On May 29
orohbiro:
Make she give you here toro free. Idiot
Shey Nigerian women dey sell toto ni?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by PerfectStranger(m): 10:10pm On May 29
orohbiro:
How much are you selling yours?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by Auxtan(m): 2:28am On May 30
orohbiro:
Then she can become a sex worker or humbly say no.

1 Like

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by orohbiro(f): 6:54pm On May 30
PerfectStranger:

you must be very stupid
Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by PerfectStranger(m): 7:44pm On May 30
orohbiro:
you kkust be very stupid
Small question I ask you don dey insult your pápä

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by chikachike86(m): 7:49pm On May 30
PerfectStranger:

Oil dey your head!
Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by Silentgroper(m): 10:58am On May 31
2yr ..

Yes 2yrs has to be standard ... A relationship not up to two years with billings should be called off..
Re: My Feelings For You Die Automatically Once You Start To Bill Me - Shanks by ibechris(m): 4:40pm On May 31
orohbiro:
Make she give you her toto free. Idiot

Hmm

Dirty talk.

(1) (Reply)

Loving 2 Or More Women,how Possible? / Forced Marriage, What Would You Do? / Am In Love With A Married Man And I Really Dont Know Wat To Do About This (pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.