Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. (1826 Views)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 10:16am On May 30
Fighttillvictory:
may 30 is a day we remember and honour those who died in the Biafran war and also those who where killed in the pogrom in nig, it is not about ipob, and any one who has a problem with that should go and die. we would not use because you're biafraphobic or igbophobic and won't remember our mother's, father's, sister's, and brother's that you killed.

So because of you want to Honor those who are dead, those who are alive should stop living bah?

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Fighttillvictory: 10:17am On May 30
helinues:

The illiterates are the one who want to deny the future leaders their maths exams tomorrow as nothing at stake for them in life
may 30 is a day we remember and honour those who died in the Biafran war and also those who where killed in the pogrom in nig, it is not about ipob, and any one who has a problem with that should go and die. we would not use because you're biafraphobic or igbophobic and won't remember our mother's, father's, sister's, and brother's that you killed.

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 10:18am On May 30
Fighttillvictory:

Should those who are still alive stopped living because you want to Honor those who are dead?
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Fighttillvictory: 10:30am On May 30
helinues:

Should those who are still alive stopped living because you want to Honor those who are dead?
like I said earlier you can go and d!e if you feel the remembrance of more than 3millon life lost by the pogrom and the Biafran war should not be done. your government gave a Holiday for a whole week for a stupid salah and you had no problem with that so I don't see why a day for the dead will kill you but you can go and d !e if you like.

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by tctrills: 10:37am On May 30
HilcomTech:

This has got to be the dumbest post ever.

The question is why is your mere citizen selective when he comments on issues and you know it but hypocrisy and bigotry will not make you accept. Why does your mere citizen not comment on issues affecting south east but is quick to comment on other regions

Your hypocrisy and bigotry makes me feel sorry for you.
Ad usual you are not making sense. Should the question be why a mere citizen is selective in his comments on issues or why a useless president cannot guarantee the safety of kids taking exams? Which is a more important question for you?
Also, everyone is selective in their comments about issues. You will not see me commenting on issues in the fashion section of Nairaland.
Please have sense.
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 10:38am On May 30
Fighttillvictory:
like I said earlier you can go and d!e if you feel the remembrance of more than 3millon life lost by the pogrom and the Biafran war should not be done. your government gave a Holiday for a whole week for a stupid salah and you had no problem with that so I don't see why a day for the dead will kill you but you can go and d !e if you like.

Why are some of you always bitter when engaging with others?

Huh

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Fighttillvictory: 11:18am On May 30
helinues:

Why are some of you always bitter when engaging with others?

Huh
There is nothing bitter about it, just tell your people that when you die they should through every thing about you to the grave and forget you ever existed. Just because it's about biafra more than 3 million people who died should be forgotten. It think we have a better picture of who is bitter and also wicked with no humanity

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 11:50am On May 30
Fighttillvictory:
There is nothing bitter about it, just tell your people that when you die they should through every thing about you to the grave and forget you ever existed. Just because it's about biafra more than 3 million people who died should be forgotten. It think we have a better picture of who is bitter and also wicked with no humanity

Toh
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Blazetrailer: 12:08pm On May 30
Again, as a private citizen, he has the prerogative to what he feels he can voice out. He is not under any moral or subjective obligation to speak on all issues. He is not paid to do so.
Do you get to talk about all issues in Nigeria?

I'm no fan of these politicians and don't support anyone as I stated but trying to preempt what a private citizen should discuss on any national issue or holding him accountable for not talking on any one is dim witted.

Didi2d:

He is not asking Obi to solve the problem, Obi is not the President. He's not in any security organisation and not even in present government.

What I believe the OP is saying or asking is, why hasn't Obi said anything about the threat from ipob towards young children not to go out to write their exams.

Everybody knows how influential Obi is, and we know he normally criticise or advise the government on almost happening and decisions the government makes.

The question is, why is he not saying anything now? After all, the issue affects children in south east
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Blazetrailer: 12:16pm On May 30
You are not even intelligent at all. Do you get involved or comment on all issues affecting your street where you live in? If your answer is a Yes, then to have even alluded any form of reasoning to you by responding to your post was a mistake. You don't deserve to be considered worthy of being intelligent at all or responded to.

To label everyone that dares to oppose the blindlesdness or cluelessness of this current govt a bigot or hypocrite while Nigeria is sinking is not only self destructive, it is imbecillic.

I'm no supporter of any of the thieves that call themselves politicians in Nigeria(,Obi inclusive) but calling him out to respond to all issues is daft.

HilcomTech:

Stop being inteligent by half. No one said Tinubu is not the president and it is his responsibility to secure the entire country.

What everyone is saying is that Peter Obi and Ezekwesili are hypocrites for not commenting on issues that happens in the south east and you know it. Your hypocrissy is silly and laughable.

You may write and episcle from now till tomorow, it will not diminish the hypocrissy of the south easterners.

Peter Obi and Ezekwesili are quick to comment on northern and south west issues but will suddenly become deaf and blind when it is about south east.

I will however not reply you lots anymore as there is no point talking with blind bigots and hypocrites
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Lovelive: 12:25pm On May 30
Beautifulday:

The correlation is that June 12 is for a single Abiola but may 30 for over a million who died dey pepper you for body

1 Like

Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Tochj(m): 12:37pm On May 30
helinues:
I thought Peter Obi claimed he cares about Nigeria and the Nigeria youths , why has he remained silent about the possibility of 300k students from South East missing Waec Maths exams tomorrow.

Charity always refused to start from Peter Obi's home hence being cherry picking about which issue to respond to

Oh I forgot, education mean nothing to Peter Obi, someone who increased Anambra state tuition fee claiming education is not for the poor
So you now agree that Obi is your president
Thanks God for that
Since he will be the one to comment on every matter in Nigeria
While the one you voted sleep 😴
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Tochj(m): 12:39pm On May 30
helinues:

So because of you want to Honor those who are dead, those who are alive should stop living bah?
But you honor Dead Abiola every June 12 and still alive?
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Mbanda(m): 12:42pm On May 30
helinues:

We don't harbor criminals.

You all dey alive on this forum how we handled End sars and Igboho's case.

Those came after the UGM madness yet we are over it while you people are still engulfed with the locking down.

It's a pity
pity yourself.

We don't harbor criminals too. That's why we take laws into our hands most times in killing hoodlums.
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Iceberg3: 12:43pm On May 30
helinues:
I thought Peter Obi claimed he cares about Nigeria and the Nigeria youths , why has he remained silent about the possibility of 300k students from South East missing Waec Maths exams tomorrow.

Charity always refused to start from Peter Obi's home hence being cherry picking about which issue to respond to

Oh I forgot, education mean nothing to Peter Obi, someone who increased Anambra state tuition fee claiming education is not for the poor
A certain buhari once said,the war against boko haram is war against the north.
He also once said the boko haram are their brother and sisters.

We also remember how he served under Abacha as PTF chairman and how he also said Abacha never stole a dime.
And we equally remember his baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood.....
But the thing is,you hypocrites had no problems whatsoever in making him president for good 8 years!!!!
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 12:43pm On May 30
Tochj:

But you honor Dead Abiola every June 12 and still alive?

There wasn't even anything like sit at home. It's more like a fun fair, so as how we roll, Owambe's things .

No be by honoring those who lost their lives and still be costing more lives all in the name of honoring
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Fighttillvictory: 12:45pm On May 30
helinues:

Toh
yea let that conscience keep hitting you
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 12:45pm On May 30
Mbanda:
pity yourself.

We don't harbor criminals too. That's why we take laws into our hands most times in killing hoodlums.

That was a beautiful own goal you just scored there

On whose authority are you taking laws into your own hands? The security operatives that have been killed are in SE are all hoodlums?

The UGM that have been parading around for some time which even they do get cheered by the people around, are they angelic being? Do they kill tortoise?
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by PeterObi4LP: 12:57pm On May 30
helinues:

You get lucky say I didn't see this post on time. Obi kill you there.
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Mbanda(m): 1:09pm On May 30
helinues:

That was a beautiful own goal you just scored there

On whose authority are you taking laws into your own hands? The security operatives that have been killed are in SE are all hoodlums?

The UGM that have been parading around for some time which even they do get cheered by the people around, are they angelic being? Do they kill tortoise?
So you are now telling me that you don't see videos/pictures of thieves and criminals that are being killed and set ablaze with tires by angry mobs? No Army man was killed today stop lying.

Dey play.
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 1:31pm On May 30
Mbanda:
So you are now telling me that you don't see videos/pictures of thieves and criminals that are being killed and set ablaze with tires by angry mobs? No Army man was killed today stop lying.

Dey play.

That's not how those who are enforcing sit at home operating. Don't derail from the thread
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Mbanda(m): 1:41pm On May 30
helinues:

That's not how those who are enforcing sit at home operating. Don't derail from the thread
The people that are enforcing sit at home by killing our people and destroying their goods are hoodlums and must face the rots of angry mobs very soon. And this is the point where Igbo youths take laws into their hands.
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by Adaisback(f): 1:54pm On May 30
helinues:

I am not in support of ESN in any way but tell me one reason why we shouldn't reserve a day for millions of people that died during the Biafran war? What I will not support is ESN moving around with guns and preventing our younger brothers and sisters from writing their exams
Re: As Expected, Peter Obi Won't Say Peem About May 30 Sit At Home. by helinues: 2:03pm On May 30
Adaisback:
I am not in support of ESN in any way but tell me one reason why we shouldn't reserve a day for millions of people that died during the Biafran war? What I will not support is ESN moving around with guns and preventing our younger brothers and sisters from writing their exams

Where did you see me saying people should not honour those who lost their lives by sitting at home.

My point is sitting at home should be voluntarily not by force, whether today or any other day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hurray!Northern Senators Back Down On Resource Control, State Creation / Atlas Cove- MEND - Go To Hell OPC and YCE / Vincent Ogbulafor, Pdp Chairman, In Nysc Scandal - Breaking News

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.