Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? (305 Views)

Nigeria We Hail Thee: Reintroduction Of Old National Anthem My Priority – Tinubu / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by Godfullsam(m): 9:07pm On May 29
Guys , ayam curious o. Why have we not heard Mr peter obi's comment(s) on the above subject matter?

Or, has he said something and I didn't know?

Or, is he not aware that balablu and the clueless law makers have resurrected the old national anthem?

I always like to hear his view on issues like this..
Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by Chinkoalhaji34: 9:13pm On May 29
Oh, Im sure Mr. Peter Obi is too busy counting his millions to worry about silly things like national anthems.

8 Likes

Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by obiekunie01: 9:30pm On May 29
now that we have gone back to the national anthem used when Nigeria was one regionalism, we can as well go back to regional form of government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by OgaTheTop2: 9:36pm On May 29
Some people will kee themselves on top PO matter. Jobless lots.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by Anyiamaka: 9:45pm On May 29
OgaTheTop2:
Some people will kee themselves on top PO matter. Jobless lots.

Obi is his senator. Some threads are really silly

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by Philipponzaghi: 11:13pm On May 29
Well, maybe hes too busy counting his millions to pay attention to the state of the nation. Cant expect much from someone who couldnt even fix his own state as governor.
Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by yyba: 11:32pm On May 29
The stupid peter OBI is yet to condemn IPOB warning, he will soon react stupidly about this national anthem
Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by SaiOba: 11:50pm On May 29
I am happy to see you and your likes mention HE Peter Obi in everything you do.. yall ready know that @ mention of HE Peter Obi name, you have peace and feel more fulfilled in your day to day life.
GOD bless you my son as you keep up with the good work of mention Peter Obi again and again grin grin grin
yyba:
The stupid peter OBI is yet to condemn IPOB warning, he will soon react stupidly about this national anthem
Re: Why Has Peter Obi Not Said Anything About The Old National Anthem? by yyba: 11:51pm On May 29
SaiOba:
I am happy to see you and your likes mention HE Peter Obi in everything you do.. yall ready know that @ mention of HE Peter Obi name, you have peace and feel more fulfilled in your day to day life.
GOD bless you my son as you keep up with the good work of mention Peter Obi again and again grin grin grin
ok

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The President And Firstlady's Pvc Aint Working / Who Are You Voting For Today?? / Explosion Rocks Anambra Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.