Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband (41104 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by nomorespams: 10:39am On May 30
grin

Women and their high emotional status

Most women need to understand Men are highly sexual beings, it's not their fault they are given almost 30X more testosterone than women,

U just have to be logical above emotional in dealing with men that are consistent cheats

The cake is embarrassing but that won't really stop the man from cheating again..

Use those close to him to talk some sense into deterring him or otherwise take the high road if you can't deal with it
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by ferry1: 10:40am On May 30
Person no de value wetin him get. This fine woman im husband still de cheat on am. Nawoo
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:40am On May 30
The wife get mind. Why not walk away. One day the pressure pipe go burst and she go kill the husband
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by KINGS100(m): 10:41am On May 30
That cake is poisoned! i repeat, that cake is poisoned!!
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Orlu13: 10:43am On May 30
I will eat it nd nothing will happen...she is free to leave d marriage... nonesense
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Mindlog: 10:43am On May 30
zed7:
Most wives destroy their own marriages with their attitude. All this is just for cruise. There are more mature ways of dealing with a cheat.

Such as?

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by luminouz(m): 10:43am On May 30
MrBrownJay1:
BOTH of them are stupid.... the husband who sent this msg should run away from his wife (if thats what he thinks of her), just as the wife who saw that msg should drop that useless deceitful husband
Go and sit down for.. Cho Cho Cho everytime

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 10:43am On May 30
Very childish ....most women are just destroying marriages ... men will say anything for the pvssy .... sidechics are the most evil, they take advantage of the sexual weakness of men... no one know what's happening in hhe House for the man to put the wife down .... but if the wife did nothing to him...then the man is an evil bastard...

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Faposky95: 10:44am On May 30
EreluRoz:
Sometimes it's not even about the cheating that's annoying it's the way they put their wives down and expose her to the sidechick that's heartbreaking. A sensible man will never put his wife down before any other woman but unfortunately we have very few sensible ones left.

At some state no man is sensible when it comes to women that are so hard to decipher.
People who act like God is about sending a third gender ......
....welcome transpeople
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Orlu13: 10:44am On May 30
Kooldon:
A cake baked with tears can shorten a man's destiny

taa get out... shorten poor men destiny not already made men...
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Sleekfingers: 10:44am On May 30
I just pity some Men.....Women are like elephant, they don't forget and forgive......

When she is ready to deal with him , na small thing.

1. She can easily poison him
2. Smash his skull in , while he is sleeping.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Orlu13: 10:45am On May 30
GOFRONT:
Chaii .....What women go through and are still going through in the scam called Marriage ehn??

Instead of her to post her randy husband pictures all over her street....

she can quit d marriage... life is not dat hard...divorce is still an option

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Lovit(m): 10:45am On May 30
Na cappings dem take dey b*ng witch na

just tell her the following:

I know you are good woman, you no be winch, na people dey spoil your name
Me I know say you better pass all of them. Na dem be winch sef, no be you!

Once she give you chop, O tilo!

It is same package men uses to chop other women, it is only a foolish side chick that believes those lambas
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On May 30
Some men are stupid no lie, cheating is not enough u have to insult ur wife and mother of ur kids because of ur side chicken that only wants ur money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by ForValour: 10:46am On May 30
Chaiii
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Faposky95: 10:47am On May 30
ferry1:
Person no de value wetin him get. This fine woman im husband still de cheat on am. Nawoo

All women could give birth biological fact...
All God's creation...women also are fine....
Most are far from the original product.......
Eve was perfect until she step up...she EFF up
Adam was a SIMP
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by verygoodguy: 10:48am On May 30
this one na cruise
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Nicepoker(m): 10:49am On May 30
EreluRoz:
Sometimes it's not even about the cheating that's annoying it's the way they put their wives down and expose her to the sidechick that's heartbreaking. A sensible man will never put his wife down before any other woman but unfortunately we have very few sensible ones left.
Likewise. That's if we even have a fraction of sensible women left.
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by 82man: 10:50am On May 30
Please give this woman award for maturity and good examples of sisterhoods

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by AntiChristian: 10:55am On May 30
I pity those who married under the law!

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by MaziX(m): 10:56am On May 30
Nonexisting1:
Only a foolish woman will believe these men. How can someone tell you that he doesn't want to be with his wife anymore but he is busy impregnating her.
lol
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by nedekid: 10:56am On May 30
EreluRoz:
It is all cruise.
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Scholar212(m): 10:57am On May 30
See problem
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by coldzobo: 10:59am On May 30
Loan app tarnishing peoples image and people are too dumb to see through it. Damn
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by udomonday: 11:04am On May 30
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long say she settle down ice the cake well well,no problem..

Na this type of particular cake dey sweet man pass.... Especially if he's eating it,with the side banny beside him,and rubbing his stomach with Vaseline....And calling him sweet sweet names....

you seem to forget that the mans life can terminated as easily as you swat a fly by the woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by udomonday: 11:07am On May 30
EreluRoz:
Does a man have to lie to put his wife down before his sidechick? Very annoying
women are built like that,they just want to hear you say that you don't love the other woman,even if they know its a lie.that is why is easier to get a woman when your mouth is sweet with lies.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Kingzmate(m): 11:09am On May 30
JONZING MAN cool

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Mathain19(m): 11:11am On May 30
Otilor!
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Fryx: 11:18am On May 30
EreluRoz:

If you disrespect my woman. Then you are disrespecting me cause she is an extended version of me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by Mom007(f): 11:28am On May 30
Chai! Super finishing! shocked
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by zed7: 11:31am On May 30
Mindlog:

Such as?
Don't be lazy, do your research.
Re: Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband by zeestone99(m): 11:31am On May 30
EreluRoz:

Don't take it too serious. They do that to make the side chick feel important. They will never leave their wives. Side chick will always remain a toy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.