Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,593 members, 7,944,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed (350 Views)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, Glo, Ntel 9mobile And Ng-smile. / A Programmer With Good Knowledge Of Blockchain API Needed / Please Help Me With VTU API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by mundi111: 11:14pm On May 29
Hello please if you have experience integrating this network airtime and data API from each network respectively not third party API please message me or drop your contacts let's chat
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by losprince(m): 12:37pm On May 30
mundi111:
Hello please if you have experience integrating this network airtime and data API from each network respectively not third party API please message me or drop your contacts let's chat
This can be achieved with sim hosting, I once did a project exactly like this for a client. I don't feel comfortable dropping my contact here, if you drop yours I'll contact you.
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by PulsingPurple(m): 7:29am On Jun 01
Like the person above said, it's called Sim Hosting.

Here's a little explanation.

You/your client has to link individual Sim cards for each network to an online server (there are websites that specialize on this)

You now proceed to buy airtime in bulk on each individual Sim card.

You can now link the hosted Sim cards to your data vending site through an API from the Sim host site.

Whenever a customer needs data through your data vending site, the API helps transfer the amount needed from the bulk data on your hosted sim.

You can still drop your number for step by step tutorials
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by SilverSnow(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07
losprince:

This can be achieved with sim hosting, I once did a project exactly like this for a client. I don't feel comfortable dropping my contact here, if you drop yours I'll contact you.
Hi, can I DM?
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by SilverSnow(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07
PulsingPurple:
Like the person above said, it's called Sim Hosting.

Here's a little explanation.

You/your client has to link individual Sim cards for each network to an online server (there are websites that specialize on this)

You now proceed to buy airtime in bulk on each individual Sim card.

You can now link the hosted Sim cards to your data vending site through an API from the Sim host site.

Whenever a customer needs data through your data vending site, the API helps transfer the amount needed from the bulk data on your hosted sim.

You can still drop your number for step by step tutorials
Hi, can I DM
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by losprince(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07
SilverSnow:

Hi, can I DM?
By all means.
Re: MTN,AIRTEL,GLO Airtime API Needed by PulsingPurple(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07
SilverSnow:

Hi, can I DM
Sure

(1) (Reply)

. / Elaborate On Earthlink Email Not Working And Other Email Problems / Developer With Access To Twitter Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.