Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed (1840 Views)

Mfm Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Pris0n For 9 Years / Nigerian Pastor Cries Out After Bishop Oyedepo Sacked Him And 39 Other Pastors. / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26am On May 30
Pastor Accuses MFM Founder Olukoya Of Using His Influence To Put Him In Prison For Nine Years Without Trial, Laments Police Torture, Abuse

May 30, 2024
NEWS

Jimoh, who made this known during an interview on Yoruba Gidi TV, alleged that his trial started when he met the chief security officer to Pastor Daniel Olukoya at a native doctor's house.

Pastor Femi Jimoh, a Nigerian man, who identified himself as a former pastor at Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries International (MFM) has accused the church of sentencing him to prison for nine years without trial, over alleged armed robbery.

Jimoh, who made this known during an interview on Yoruba Gidi TV, alleged that his trial started when he met the chief security officer to Pastor Daniel Olukoya at a native doctor's house.

He said he was beaten and handcuffed while a Divisional Police Officer shot him in the leg.

According to him, his mother and sister went to beg Olukoya on his behalf but he told them that he would be released only if he pleaded guilty in court.

He said; "If it is by telling lies, they should look for someone that can tell lies because MFM believes that if anybody speaks on radio and television, he will be disregarded. My words are not to be disregarded. Let them hear me very well. If they want to call the police or lawyer, I'm ready. My words cannot be disregarded because I know them to be unforgiven and I can swear to that.

"If you offend them, they do not forgive at MFM. That is the bad character they have. It's my church, my elder brother worships there. Mu mum is there. I gave birth to my children there. My uncle is with Pastor Olukoya, so we are grounded in MFM.

"In our church, we don't forgive, we are mean. I'm the one saying all these. My name is Pastor Femi, the whole world should know me. Even the ones who don't know me should see me, Pastor Oluwafemi was given to me in 2007.

"I met Gbadamosi who is the chief security officer to Pastor Olukoya at a native doctor's house, what did he go there to do? He was surprised to see me, and I did not reveal it to any human being. I was arrested and kept in the cell, I was there for 30 days. I didn't have a lawyer.

"They handcuffed my hands and legs, and put me in the boot of a vehicle. As we were going, they branched at a filling station and brought me out, removed the handcuff from my hands and transferred me into a jeep (SUV) and was taken to Pastor Olukoya's place.

"When we got to my general overseer's place, I told him with respect and honour in accordance to MFM, that I had been in a cell for days, His response was so shocking to me. He said don't you know that our prayers here are always answered?

"I pleaded with our father, Olukoya not to let them take me back to the station, because I didn't know my offence. He said the case was already at the station, and that I should let the police carry out their work. He told them to take me away.

"They took me to Theatre where they tortured people, I was beaten and handcuffed. When they came to the Theatre, one DPO shot me in the leg.

"We were in police custody for several days without food. One day the IPO asked me to call my people because we were going to the house of death at GRA Oduduwa Crescent in Ikeja (SARS).

"After over 25 days in SARS, they bailed us with N250,000 and took us to Eleefo Magistrate Court at Ebute Metta. In the court, I was accused of attempted murder, conspiracy, armed robbery and felony. They also accused me of stealing N2 million. The court then adjourned the matter till further notice while I was remanded in Ikoyi Prison.

"The people I didn't know started bringing food for me in the prison, which I was not comfortable with, but one day I called on the prison warden and reported my observation. They were immediately arrested and they confessed that it was MFM that sent them but could not mention the name of the person in particular and when they asked them to taste the food, they couldn't. That was what led to my transfer to Kirikiri Prison.

"My dad died after he came to visit me in prison and saw my situation. My mother and my sister went to beg Olukoya on my behalf, he told them to go and tell me that I should accept that I had sinned and that if I pleaded guilty in court, he would call the Judge to release me."

"I started gathering people and preaching to them in prison. Then a prophet from Celestial Church was brought to the prison and I saw a vision that he would be released on the second day and I told him that. After he was released as I earlier prophesied, he intevened in my matter. We went back to court and Justice A Williams of Igboosere High Court discharged and acquitted me after eyewitnesnes testified," he added.

Efforts made by SaharaReporters to speak with the spokesman for the MFM, Mr Collins Edomaruse failed.

Meanwhile, a publication released on a local news site on Wednesday, which reportedly originated from the legal representatives of MFM, said it was realised that that MFM did not frame up Pastor Femi Jimoh nor was he jailed by the ministry. It claimed that they found out that he was prosecuted by the Nigerian police for a crime he committed.

The statement reads in part; "I woke up to a trending story of one so-called Femi Jimoh claiming that MFM or rather Dr D. K. Olukoya put him behind bars for nine years.

"The most annoying part is that uncanny people who have no shame, the so-called detractors of the ministry that are facing legal problem are shamelessly and obviously making a hill out of this mole, people like Maureen Badejo and Funke Ashekun who are yet to pay what they owe the ministry from their judgements in court.

"Our attention was drawn to an interview from one Mr. Oluwafemi Jimoh via a YouTube platform wherein he alleged among other things that he was framed up by MFM and jailed for nine years.

"After our tedious investigation we opted to set the record straight for the general public, we realized that that MFM did not frame up this fellow neither was he jailed by the ministry. We found out that he was prosecuted by the Nigeria police for a crime he committed.

"After speaking to a few people over this matter we were informed that Mr. Femi Jimoh who was once a pastor of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries was summoned to the headquarters from the branch he presided upon because of his unruly conduct and all manners of infractions he exhibited against the rules and ethics of the ministry for disciplinary purpose.

"While he was supposed to be serving his rehabilitative discipline at the HQ, he plotted with a group of people to rob the church offerings, sometime in the year 2000. This insidious plan was to be deadly since they had plan to use a gun for their heinous mission, but in the act of hiring a gun, somehow God exposed them and the matter was reported to the Nigeria Police

"The prosecution of the matter took about 8 years of which he was in the prison of the Nigerian police, after which, he was let go on a technical grounds. We gathered that he thereafter went to National Industrial Court to the sue the ministry, claiming damages of 500 million Naira and above for malicious prosecution and all sorts

"But it’s obvious that the honorable court saw through his lies and disagreed with Femi Jimoh on the grounds that MFM was not responsible for his detention, and upon further findings from the court he was not granted the damages, he prayed for except for his salary owed for the period he was in prison."

"In all conclusion Femi Jimoh committed a crime and was in the prison of the Nigerian police for all these years because of the nature of the matter that was in court, this has nothing to do with MFM or Dr DK Olukoya as being pushed around on the Internet, especially by people like Funke Ashekun and Maureen Badejo who are supporting and garnishing the story of a criminal or are you thieves because it takes a thief to support a thief?" the statement added.

SaharaReporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxELyY1tUKA?si=2KVz8jGhC5wgun2K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxELyY1tUKA
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by Chibuzoripob: 2:40am On May 30
sad
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:44am On May 30
MFM PASTOR
Real Talk By Aunty Adunni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waUUepqx6M
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On May 31
Sowore Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of MFM Founder Olukoya, Others Over Alleged Police Torture, Incarceration Of Pastor For Nine Years

May 31, 2024
NEWS

#RevolutionNow convener Omoyele Sowore has called on the Nigeria Police Force to immediately arrest and prosecute Daniel Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, for allegedly influencing the incarceration of a pastor for nine years without trial.

Pastor Femi Jimoh, who identified himself as a former MFM pastor, had accused the church of being behind his incarceration for nine years without trial, over alleged armed robbery.

Jimoh, who made this known during an interview on Yoruba Gidi TV, alleged that his trial started when he met the chief security officer of Pastor Daniel Olukoya at a native doctor's house.

He said he was beaten and handcuffed while a Divisional Police Officer shot him in the leg.

According to him, his mother and sister went to beg Olukoya on his behalf but he told them that he would be released only if he pleaded guilty in court.

But the former African Action Congress (AAC) presidential candidate, in a series of posts on his social media handle on Thursday, said the alleged atrocities committed by MFM church leadership, the collusion between the church leadership and the police and others working with them should constitute a reason for a national police abuse commission of inquiry, such that all the people mentioned in the video are brought to justice.

Sowore described the interview as heavy, adding that not a shred of it is a lie.

He said, "The atrocities committed by this MFM church leadership, the collusion between them and Nigeria Police Force, #SARS, and even the journalists working in cahoots with the Police as #Crimefighters who assist in framing innocents should constitute a reason for a NATIONAL POLICE ABUSE COMMISSION OF INQUIRY such that all the people mentioned in this video are brought to justice.

"This video interview is heavy, but not a shred of it is a lie! I know how Dr. Daniel Olukoya operates; his people got me detained within the church premises, tried to break my camera, and threatened me at the back of the church, where he maintained a massive contingent of deadly DSS and Police operatives.”

"And I could also reveal that he works with the top echelon of the Police force, using senior officers to carry out those atrocities. Trust me, these acts will never go unpunished," he added.

In his interview, Pastor Jimoh said, "If it is by telling lies, they should look for someone that can tell lies because MFM believes that if anybody speaks on radio and television, he will be disregarded. My words are not to be disregarded. Let them hear me very well. If they want to call the police or lawyer, I'm ready. My words cannot be disregarded because I know them to be unforgiven and I can swear to that.

"If you offend them, they do not forgive at MFM. That is the bad character they have. It's my church, my elder brother worships there. My mum is there. I gave birth to my children there. My uncle is with Pastor Olukoya, so we are grounded in MFM.

"In our church, we don't forgive, we are mean. I'm the one saying all these. My name is Pastor Femi, the whole world should know me. Even the ones who don't know me should see me, Pastor Oluwafemi was given to me in 2007.

"I met Gbadamosi who is the chief security officer to Pastor Olukoya at a native doctor's house, what did he go there to do? He was surprised to see me, and I did not reveal it to any human being. I was arrested and kept in the cell, I was there for 30 days. I didn't have a lawyer.

"They handcuffed my hands and legs, and put me in the boot of a vehicle. As we were going, they branched at a filling station and brought me out, removed the handcuff from my hands and transferred me into a jeep (SUV) and was taken to Pastor Olukoya's place.

"When we got to my general overseer's place, I told him with respect and honour in accordance to MFM, that I had been in a cell for days, his response was so shocking to me. He said don't you know that our prayers here are always answered?

"I pleaded with our father, Olukoya not to let them take me back to the station, because I didn't know my offence. He said the case was already at the station, and that I should let the police carry out their work. He told them to take me away.

"They took me to Theatre where they tortured people, I was beaten and handcuffed. When they came to the Theatre, one DPO shot me in the leg.

"We were in police custody for several days without food. One day the IPO asked me to call my people because we were going to the house of death at GRA Oduduwa Crescent in Ikeja (SARS).

"After over 25 days in SARS, they bailed us with N250,000 and took us to Eleefo Magistrate Court at Ebute Metta. In the court, I was accused of attempted murder, conspiracy, armed robbery and felony. They also accused me of stealing N2 million. The court then adjourned the matter till further notice while I was remanded in Ikoyi Prison."

SaharaReporters

Pastor Femi Jimoh, who identified himself as a former MFM pastor, had accused the church of being behind his incarceration for nine years without trial, over alleged armed robbery.
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jun 01
77-Year-Old Woman Narrates Encounter With MFM Founder To Beg For Release Of Son Allegedly Thrown In Prison On Pastor Olukoya’s Orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7m-djK-BRc

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/31/77-year-old-woman-narrates-encounter-mfm-founder-beg-release-son-allegedly-thrown-prison
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01
FEMI JIMOH'S STORY SUBTITLED IN ENGLISH (PART 1)
Funkẹ́ Aṣekún

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SrMefqLmM
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:08am On Jun 02
MFM Cartel AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
Funkẹ́ Aṣekún

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiYxsc4LxY
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jun 02
Former MFM Church Usher Narrates How Founder Olukoya Allegedly Asked Police To Shoot Him For Refusing To Lie

SaharaReporters
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02
Pastor Femi's Mother Comes Out Boldly On Her Son's Encounter With Dr Olukoya And Kirikiri Experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7m-djK-BRc
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02
Olukoya: Why Are You Fighting Your Church Members? By Temitope Thomas

June 2, 2024
OPINION

But come to think of it, doesn’t Olukoya need deliverance from the spirit of vengeance? Why is he chasing people who once called him Daddy?

Sometime in December 2023, I visited a mechanic workshop on Olasimbo Street, Onike, Lagos, where the headquarters of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, popularly known as MFM, is located. The workshop is right opposite one of the properties of MFM and people from the church headquarters moved in and out of a building which is either the healing or music school of the church. I can’t remember now.

One incident that caught my attention that morning was the action of a house owner on Olasimbo Street. The man could not move out of his house because his gate had been blocked by an MFM vehicle. After waiting for some minutes without the arrival of the driver of that vehicle, the man lost patience and shattered the windscreen of the vehicle. He also deflated the tyres and asked the church to meet him at the police station. His action attracted a crowd; the church members who tried to pacify him but failed watched in pity.

While analysing the issue, one of them said the man’s action was borne out of jealousy. He said they hated Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, General Overseer of MFM, but the Man of God has continued to thrive despite hatred. He gave the impression of Olukoya aligning with the Bible in Matthew 11:29, “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart.” But in reality, Olukoya’s actions portray him as the exact opposite of that Biblical portion.

Let’s make no mistake, if the history of Pentecostalism were to be told in Nigeria today, Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya sits comfortably in the rank of the first five. A distinguished scholar and General in the Lord’s Army, Olukoya commands admiration and deep respect. He is in the class of Pastor William Kumuyi, General Superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry; Bishop David Oyedepo, Living Faith Church Worldwide; Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Redeem Christian Church of God, among a select few.

With a first-class degree in Microbiology, Olukoya is no doubt a distinguished academic. His ministry is also doing well across the world, meaning he has literarily conquered both academic and religious worlds.

However, it is sad that among the names mentioned in the first paragraph, Olukoya is the only one who is found on pages of newspapers and blogs over issues that could supposedly be resolved amicably. In Exodus 14: 14, the Bible says, “The LORD shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace”. But that portion is probably missing in Olukoya’s Bible. Just last week, two explosive interviews were released on YouTube and the reputational damage that these videos have done cannot be recovered, no matter the PR stunt.

Yes, there are persons who fear and respect Olukoya and would not care to watch or listen to what Barrister Davidson Adejuwon, Chief Legal Adviser to Mountain of Fire Miracles Ministries (MFM), dismissed as lies. But anyone who watched the videos would wonder why the approach Olukoya used against members who fell out with him nearly two decades ago is being sustained till now.

In 2008, Caleb Oloruntele, former Head of Traffic Ushers at MFM Headquarters in Lagos, was arrested alongside Femi Jimoh, a one-time Pastor of the church. The duo did not regain freedom until 2016, meaning they spent 9 years of their lives in trouble over allegations which the court discharged and acquitted them. According to the narrative, they were framed by the church authorities. Many attempts to make Olukoya and the church reconcile with them failed.

As I type this, Richard Akintunde, former lead backup singer of Olukoya, is in detention over allegations of cyberbullying. This shows that Olukoya has sustained the same repressive measures against members who fell out with him. This is in addition to several court cases filed against those who left MFM. So, where’s the forgiveness? In Oloruntele’s words, “Olukoya preaches forgiveness and repentance but he practices none.”

This reminds me of what was said about the late TB Joshua by one of his former disciples. In a 150-minute-long investigative report carried out by the BBC Africa Eye, titled “Disciples: The Cult of TB Joshua,” which featured testimonies from former disciples and church workers, Paul Agomoh said TB Joshua preached forgiveness but never forgave.

One after the other, church members whom Joshua fell out with exposed the decades-old rot at The Synagogue Church of All Nations. Agomoh disclosed that he had to go into hiding for nearly eight years, after his initial attempt to expose the activities of the late prophet.

“I was the first prophet of the Synagogue church, and I spent more than a decade in the Synagogue between 1995 and 2006. And I just want to thank the BBC. This is a journey I started in 2009. I released a video with Sister Bisola, ‘The Deception of the Age’. When I left there, the incident that led to my leaving is not a story I can finish here. It is a terrible experience. I decided to leave. When I left, I could not sleep, I could not rest.

The burden was so much on me. I had to move out with the help of some pastors in ministry, and my friend, Samuel Odugbesan, who lost his arms working with an electricity company.

“We brought this out, but a lot of people said ‘Agomoh has come, he is blaspheming against our man of God’. They started chasing me everywhere. For a good eight years, I lay low, not doing any ministerial job, not doing any public jobs. I lay low, just with the help of a few pastors. About three years ago, was when I started coming out gradually. I was pursued everywhere, from here to Cotonou, you know these are the nearest places you can run to, from Cotonou to Ghana, back to Lagos, I was running,” he had said.

I know for a fact that the last thing Olukoya wants is to be compared with a man like TB Joshua whom he no doubt feels needs deliverance. But come to think of it, doesn’t Olukoya need deliverance from the spirit of vengeance? Why is he chasing people who once called him Daddy?

Richard Akintunde, Femi Jimoh, Funke Asekun, Maureen Badejo, Sunday Olowoyeye. We can go on and on.

In his over two-hour account of his ordeal, which he linked to Olukoya, Pastor Jimoh said, “He never believed that a father could hand his son over to the dogs.”

The height for me was when Oloruntele said if he had known, he would have continued with Islam, the religion of his father. He got converted to Christianity and spent years working for MFM but today he is half dead as a result of the trial the church exposed him to.

Pastor Jimoh said at a point in his journey, he had to return to Islam in order to drink water in the cell as they were left thirsting for hours until the time when the Muslim faithful wanted to pray. GO, sir, forget the sycophants trudging you on, search your conscience and ask yourself if the body of Christ truly deserve this from you. Are you not supposed to be the ambassador of faith? How far can you and your policemen go to tame your enemies? Truth be told, you are fighting a lost battle. You can use all your connections and wealth to intimidate and ruin lives but the truth cannot be hidden. You can’t ever cow people into silence.

Even General Sani Abacha with all his powers failed in his mission to suppress critics. I have a strong feeling that you can never crush those you oppress into silence. The underdogs would always live to tell their story. Nigeria is a country with numerous challenges on several fronts. It is disheartening that men like Olukoya who ought to inspire confidence under this dark atmosphere are walking an ignominious path. I won’t be surprised if Olukoya sends his policemen after me over this piece. Woe unto the men who can tame the body but can’t crush the soul.

Temitope Thomas sent this piece from Manchester, United Kingdom

SaharaReporters

Olukoya: Why Are You Fighting Your Church Members? By Temitope Thomas
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02
MFM Saga - Religion Without Mercy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnB5O-YdGPU
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38am On Jun 03
MFM EXPOSED: More V!CTIMS Are SPEAKING Out On the Ev!l Atrocit!es In This Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOoCBmjsZA
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by mastermaestro(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03
Publish all these stories of yours applying discretion o. Don't let them invite and charge you for cyberstalking o. I am not a member of mfm, but just passing a warning.

To others, be careful drawing close to men of GOD. Most of them are very vengeful especially when they have grown in influence and wealth. Pastors are not angels, take note. When you want to leave a position or a church, do it diplomatically. Just warning someone out there from personal experience. grin
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03
Court Awards N2.25Million Against Nigeria Police For Brutalising Former MFM Chorister, Ayotunde Richards

June 3, 2024
NEWS

A High Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos State has awarded N2 million as aggravated and general damages against the Nigeria Police Force over the brutality and human rights abuse suffered by Ayotunde Richards, a gospel singer and former member of the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM).

It was learnt that the court also awarded two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000) to Ayotunde for the cost of the litigation.

Ayotunde had filed a suit against the General Overseer of the church, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, over an alleged breach of his fundamental human rights.

Other respondents in the case are Davison Olaniran Adejuwon Esq; Superintendent of Police Tawose Ayoleyi Ajayi and the Nigeria Police Force.

Olukoya, Davidson, Ajayi and the Nigeria Police Force are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Respondents respectively.

Ayotunde, who was the leader of the cleric’s backup singers, accused Olukoya of having him locked up at the Federal Criminal Investigation Department (FCID), Alagbon, Ikoyi for eight days.

He described his detention by the police as illegal, oppressive and a brazen abuse of power.

He claimed that his phones were collected and handed over to Olukoya in an attempt to find the names of the perceived enemies of the church.

According to him, Olukoya used his influence to have him detained in connivance with Superintendent Ayoleyi Tawose Ajayi, who is reportedly also a member of MFM and a close ally of the cleric.

Ayotunde also joined Davidson Adejuwon, a legal representative for Olukoya, in the suit.

He accused him of playing critical roles in the perusal of his mobile phones and claimed that his detention in July 2023 at FCID was outrageous.

Ayotunde asked the court to compel the Respondents to issue a letter of unconditional apology for breaching his Right to Privacy.

He also sought from the court: “A DECLARATION that the Applicant, a Nigerian Citizen, has a guarantee to rights to personal liberty, dignity of human life and privacy of his person, home, correspondence, telephone conversations and telegraphic communications as enshrined in Sections 34,35 and 37 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended).

“A DECLARATION that the violent arrest of the Applicant on July 18th 2023 at 12:30 am thereabouts by the 3 and 4th Respondent is WRONGFUL unconstitutional, arbitrary and excessive.

“A DECLARATION that the detention of the Applicant from July 18, 2023, to July 26, 2023, at the Federal Criminal Investigation Department, Alagbon, Ikoyi by the 3 and 4 Respondents before charging him to court as regard the complaint of one Opeyemi Emmanuel against him grossly offends Section 34,35,36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended) and therefore illegal, outrageous and oppressive.

“AN ORDER compelling the Respondents to issue a letter of unconditional apology to the Applicant for breaching his Right to Privacy their illegal, unconstitutional access to and use of the information and communication of the Applicant’s SAMSUNG GALAXY S 20 FE and iPhone 12 PRO MAX phones without the authority and consent of the Applicant.

“AND FOR SUCH FURTHER OR OTHER ORDERS as this Honourable Court may deem fit to make in the circumstances of this suit.”

However, Justice Olatokun of Ikeja High Court, on Friday upheld some of his prayers in part and disallowed some in part.

The family’s lawyer, Mr. Adesina Ogunlana, who confirmed the development on his social media handle, noted that the court established that Ayotunde’s arrest and detention were unlawful.

He noted that the evidence before the court was that there was no investigation at all before the police arrested him.

"In two considered rulings, fairly extensive, Honourable Justice Olatokun of Ikeja High Court, upheld some of our prayers in part and disallowed some in part but generally the court outcome is that the court established that Ayotunde’s arrest was unlawful and his detention was equally unlawful,” Ogunlana said.

He continued, “The evidence before the court was that there was no investigation at all before the police pounced on him.

"And of course, the detention was a violation of the constitutional period allowed when you can detain a person. The court also held that the claim of the police was that he stayed in the station because he could not satisfy the condition of bail. The court held that there was no bail granted.

"The proof of the bail granted was a bail bond which was blank. It only contains the name of the applicant. The conditions of the bail were not stated in the so-called bail bond. And so the court held that it was apparent that his detainment was a gross breach of his rights.

"As to the issue of his privacy, the court in its own considered ruling and wisdom held that it will hold, that there was consent given to the police to go into his phone. That was the decision of the honourable Court upon the fact presented before them. The issue of consent according to the honourable Court nullified that his privacy was affronted without his consent.

"At the end of the day, it was a good day. The judge held that Mr Richard Ayotunde be compensated with two million and a letter of public apology. Two hundred and fifty thousand naira was also awarded for the cost because that's what we sourced after the successful mitigation.

"The counter application by the council for the second respondent in his case, that is Mr Adebisi Adejuwon, was denied by the court. And the court held that citizens should not be discouraged from approaching the court for the enforcement of their fundamental rights and by awarding cost except in very clear cases.”

"We will seek for a review of it with the appellate. But we are grateful to the Honourable Court for finding that indeed, despite all the denials by these respondents the court sifted through all claims to find out that indeed the Police breached the rights of this gentleman and have been ordered to pay the cost,” the statement added.

SaharaReporters

It was learnt that the court also awarded two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250,000) to Ayotunde for the cost of the litigation.
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31am On Jun 06
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxELyY1tUKA

More Updates! Pastor Femi’s Case Getting Clearer As Henry Cries Out, Reveals More Hidden Facts….
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4qtEbs51c?si=_MFHVTxYl0U1s9WG
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07am On Jun 10
After MFM Denied Allegations, Pastor Feminist, Reacts, Talks Tough, Appreciates…
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8GcX8WHWp0?si=Ynmb9nnaDVpUdPM3
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10
It's Not MFM’s Fault Ex-Ministers Spent 9 Years In Jail; They Chose To Stay In Prison When No One Bailed Them Out –Church Lawyer

June 10, 2024
NEWS

However, a July 2016 ruling of a Lagos State High Court at Igbosere acquitted and discharged Jimoh and two others charged with conspiracy to rob the church.

The Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM) has stated that its ex-members who were locked up for nine years chose to remain in prison because nobody went to secure their release after they were granted bail.

Jimoh, who disclosed this in an interview with Yoruba Gidi TV, alleged that his trial started when he met the chief security officer of Pastor Daniel Olukoya at a native doctor's house.

Also, a former usher with the church, Caleb Oloruntele, alleged that the church founder, Olukoya ordered the police to shoot him.

Oloruntele also revealed this in an interview with Yoruba Gidi TV.

According to him, Olukoya wanted him dead because he refused to give false testimony against a pastor he identified as Femi Agboola.

The former usher said he was prosecuted in 2008 without any concrete evidence to prove the allegation made against him.

The Chief Legal Adviser of the church, Davidson Adejuwon, during a press conference in Lagos on Friday, noted that their claims of being in jail for nine years for an offence they did not commit was false, mischievous and misleading.

He accused Pastor Femi of being a serial offender in the ministry.

He narrated two incidents in Warri and Ibadan that he claimed showed Pastor Femi's character while he was with MFM.

He said, "Their claims of being locked up in jail for nine years for an offence they did not commit was false, mischievous and misleading. Pastor Femi has been a serial offender in the ministry.

"If not forgiveness and magnanimity, what other reason or factor that will make an organization to keep giving its offending staff another chance after every offence committed?"

"It's actually absurd to imagine that the church as big as MFM will go so low to frame up two of his ministers, just because of a claim which is even false."

"They were never locked up for nine years, they were granted bail but nobody went to secure their bail. They chose to remain in the custody."

"As such, a case of planned armed attack on credible intelligence against the church which could have led to the death of any member cannot be treated and handled internally by the church."

“We must report such to the law enforcement agency saddled with the responsibilities to investigate and deal with such issues. And that was exactly what we did as a responsible church.”

Michael Gbadamosi, the chief security officer of Pastor Olukoya whom Pastor Femi accused of meeting at a native doctor's house in Ogbomoso, was present at the briefing.

He described the claim as untrue.

"I know that Ogbomoso is in Nigeria, but I Michael Olawale Gbadamosi, have never been to Ogbomosho before," he said.

However, a July 2016 ruling of a Lagos State High Court at Igbosere acquitted and discharged Jimoh and two others charged with conspiracy to rob the church.

The other defendants in the case were Henry Aiyewero and Caleb Oloruntele.

Justice O. A. Williams in her ruling said, "I therefore find that the Inference that there is an agreement between the defendants to commit the crime of robbing MFM church cannot be made."

"The prosecution not having proved its case, there is no burden on the defendants to prove their defence. I find and hold that the prosecution has failed to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt. The defendants are therefore acquitted and discharged."

Beyond that, one of the exhibits presented in court by the prosecution was a video recording of when the suspects met in a bar to allegedly conspire to rob MFM.

However, according to the testimony of the manager of the hotel in a court document obtained by SaharaReporters, the prosecution witnesses 'stage-managed' the setting.

He said he permitted a friend of one of the prosecution witnesses to use the hotel's bar for a movie.

The hotel manager said he was shocked to later find out that some of the 'actors' had been put in jail.

The court document read, "Paul Effiong the manager of Jethro Hotel testified as DW5 (Defence Witness 5). He stated that PW1 (Prosecution Witness 1- Adebayo Fatai, who testified as a security guard at Savannah Bar in Onike) and PW3 (one Akeem Asalu) are his customers. He deposed that he was informed by one Orji, PW3's friend that movie would be shot at the hotel's bar and happily gave his consent.

"He narrated how about 11 people including PW1, PW3, Orji and the defendants came for the video shoot and how it was set. He was shocked to see the defendants on television and to hear that they were robbers about a month later."

"He stated that he was suspended at work for about a month for permitting the shoot and eventually sacked. When he met up with PW1, PW3 and Orji after he got a new job and brought up the issue of the movie, Orji told him there was no movie, that what it was an arranged work, a business deal."

"When he probed him further, PW1 gave him a phone number, which he called and he spoke to a lawyer who told him the three people involved were in prison."

"Under cross-examination, he stated that he worked in Jethro Hotel in Iwaya between July 2007 and 19/04/08 and that the video was shot in the bar of the hotel. He added that he was sacked because he did not inform the management or get approval before he allowed the film to be shot at the hotel."

SaharaReporters

It's Not MFM's Fault Ex-Ministers Spent 9 Years In Jail; They Chose To Stay In Prison When No One Bailed Them Out – Church Lawyer.
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30am On Jun 11
MFM Jail Saga: Prophet Aikore Advices Olukoya
Asabe Africa tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrvQqSmhKg?si=-ej4LClRgnDNjbVN
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32am On Jun 12
Human Rights Activist Comes Out On Pastor Femi’s Case
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-i28EmRow?si=YxQZslFaWANm4KrC
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20am On Jun 13
Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Allegedly Supports MFM Leader Olukoya, Enabling Him to Target Perceived Enemies, Sources Claim

June 12, 2024
NEWS
Additionally, it is alleged that Governor Sanwo-Olu is providing backing to Dr. Olukoya in his purported harassment of former church members who have disagreed with him and others deemed as his adversaries.

Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is said to be a key supporter of Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), according to sources familiar with the church.

Additionally, it is alleged that Governor Sanwo-Olu is providing backing to Dr. Olukoya in his purported harassment of former church members who have disagreed with him and others deemed as his adversaries.

According to sources who spoke to SaharaReporters, Governor Sanwo-Olu - a member of the church along with his family - has allegedly utilized his position to provide Dr. Olukoya with governmental support in his campaign against perceived enemies. The sources described the governor's role as the primary force behind Dr. Olukoya's actions, with one of them stating, "He is the one emboldening Olukoya to carry out these actions."

Family Of Adewale Ajimosogbe Raises Alarm As Blogger Spends 3 Months In Ikoyi Prison Over Alleged Libel Against MFM Founder, Olukoya
Jun 04, 2024

Family Of Adewale Ajimosogbe Raises Alarm As Blogger Spends 3 Months In Ikoyi Prison Over Alleged Libel Against MFM Founder, Olukoya
"The governor is the strong force behind Olukoya in what he is doing," another said.

Governor Sanwo-Olu is an active member of MFM and regularly attends the church's monthly "Power Must Change Hands" programme, held at the MFM Prayer City along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Following his successful re-election in the 2023 Lagos governorship race, Sanwo-Olu and his wife, who are part of the MFM Lagos Region 1, Lekki church, visited the MFM Prayer City, the church's international headquarters, to share a testimony of their victory and express gratitude.

Governor Sanwo-Olu has a habit of using affectionate terms like "Daddy" to refer to Dr. Olukoya, demonstrating his close relationship with the cleric. For example, during the dedication of the Glory Tabernacle at MFM Lekki YC Region 3 in February 2023, Sanwo-Olu addressed Olukoya as "my father in the Lord, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire Ministries, Brother, Professor, Daddy, DK Olukoya." As a longtime supporter of MFM and its various arms, Sanwo-Olu hosted the MFM female basketball team at the Lagos State House in October 2023, congratulating them on their victory in the Nigerian Zenith Bank Women Basketball League.

The team, led by MFM Director of Sports, Mr. Godwin Enakhena, received assurances of the governor's continued support.

But when SaharaReporters contacted Mr. Gboyega Akosile, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor, he dismissed the allegations, saying Sanwo-Olu was not even aware of the cases.

Pastor Accuses MFM Founder Olukoya Of Using His Influence To Put Him In Prison For Nine Years Without Trial, Laments Police Torture, Abuse
May 30, 2024

“That that doesn't make sense, people can be doing beer parlour talk that Governor Sanwo-Olu is giving him support because he is a governor, but that does not mean it's true,” Akosile said.

“Covering up in what way and how? Because he is a governor, someone has to now link his name to what is happening between two people. Please let politicians breathe, we are human beings.”

“The governor doesn't even know anything about what you are talking about, even me, I don't know.

“The Governor has no business with meddling with affairs of two people that are quarreling. If there is anything, the governor is a peacemaker. Instead of that, he will rather make peace,” he added.

History Of Alleged Persecution Of Olukoya’s Perceived Enemies

Last Friday, SaharaReporters reported that Ayotunde Richards, a gospel singer and former MFM church member, had again been arrested and detained at Ikoyi Prison over an alleged conspiracy to commit a felony and cyberstalking.

Ayotunde was the leader of the cleric’s backup singers and has been shuttling his home and police detention or Ikoyi Prison since last year.

A Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos State, had granted bail to Ayotunde over a petition from Davidson Adejuwon, a lawyer and reportedly an aide to the church founder, Dr Daniel Olukoya.

In a ruling, Ambrose Allagoa, the presiding judge, said the charges against Ayotunde were bailable.

SaharaReporters had reported how Ayotunde was arrested over a petition from Davidson Adejuwon.

The lawyer accused Ayotunde of sundry acts of cyberbullying and libelling Olukoya.

Davidson filed the petition as counsel for one Mrs Sanni, an aide to Olukoya reportedly saddled with the cleric's social media concerns.

However, SaharaReporters learnt the latest arrest and detention were over a suit filed by one Opeyemi Emmanuel, a member of the church, who accused Ayotunde of conspiracy to commit a felony and cyberstalking.

SaharaReporters had reported that Ayotunde would be in Ikoyi Prison till Thursday, June 13 when his lawyer would move his bail application in court.

Ayotunde’s wife, Sholabomi, is also not safe from the alleged persecution.

In May, SaharaReporters reported how an Ogun State High Court in Sagamu restrained the police from arresting, detaining, questioning and prosecuting Sholabomi.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that at least eight police officers from the Federal Criminal Investigation Department in Abuja had stormed Sholabomi's house in the Magboro area of Ogun to arrest her.

The police claimed that there was a petition against her but failed to show her the petition.

This was confirmed by the family’s lawyer, Mr Adesina Ogunlana, in a video he posted on Facebook titled, 'Latest On The Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministry (MFM) Vs The Ayotunde Richards Family.'

Former MFM Church Usher Narrates How Founder Olukoya Allegedly Asked Police To Shoot Him For Refusing To Lie
May 31, 2024

He explained that the police obtained her statement without showing her the petition written against her by MFM.

According to the lawyer, the police personnel later decided not to arrest her because doing so would leave her three young children without any adult to care for them.

However, in a court document later obtained by SaharaReporters, the presiding judge, Justice Tajudeen A. Okunsokan, issued the restraining order following an ex parte application filed by Mr Ogunlana over the police request for Sholabomi to report to their office in Abuja.

The 1st to 4th Respondents in the application are Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya (General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire Miracles Ministry); Incorporated Trustees of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry; Superintendent of Police, Suleiman (Federal Criminal Investigation Department {FCID} Abuja) and Nigeria Police Force.

On June 4, SaharaReporters reported that the family of a 23-year-old blogger Adewale Ajimosogbe had raised the alarm over the detention of their son, at the Ikoyi Correctional Centre for three months.

Adewale has been unable since he fulfil his bail conditions since he was granted bail by a Lagos High Court.

Adewale was detained over alleged cyberbullying and libel against Olukoya.

The police arrested Adewale in March and he has been incarcerated since then.

It was learnt that Adewale - the Publisher of PostReporters - was arrested in the Okitipupa area of Ondo State.

SaharaReporters gathered that the blogger was arrested for re-publishing a SaharaReporters' story on Ayotunde Richards’ N15.5-billion-naira fundamental human rights case against the MFM founder, Davidson Adejuwon and the Nigeria Police.

It was alleged that the blogger added a rider - 'Olukoya is a criminal and the one behind all illegal acts in MFM.'

SaharaReporters gathered that the police claimed that they were acting on the strength of a petition written by Davidson Adejuwon, an aide to Olukoya and a lawyer, in which he accused the blogger of tarnishing Olukoya's name.

Davidson filed the petition as counsel for one Mrs Sanni, an aide to Olukoya reportedly saddled with the cleric’s social media concerns.

In July 2023, SaharaReporters reported how a gospel singer, Adebayo Bolanle went into hiding after receiving threats Olukoya for allegedly calling him 'Maradona'.

In a leaked phone conversation obtained by SaharaReporters, Olukoya threatened to initiate the arrest of Bolanle for the comments she allegedly made against him.

However, a family source told SaharaReporters that Bolanle went into hiding immediately after the phone conversation with the popular cleric, especially considering the plight of Ayotunde, who was being detained by the Force Criminal Investigation Department in Lagos at the time.

Ayotunde's wife, Sholabomi had earlier told SaharaReporters that Olukoya and Opeyemi Emmanuel, a member of the church, were behind her husband's travails.

However, in the leaked phone conversation between Olukoya and Bolanle, obtained by SaharaReporters, the cleric's comments seemed to confirm that he initiated Ayotunde's arrest.

In the tape, Olukoya was heard challenging Bolanle, another church member, for allegedly speaking against him and calling him 'Maradona'.

He said the police sent her picture and a message she had sent to a blogger to him, after browsing through the phone of the detained Ayotunde.

In the leaked phone conversation, Olukoya was heard asking Bolanle if he had offended her for her to have allegedly made some ill comments about him.

In an interview posted on YouTube in May, Femi Jimoh, a Nigerian who identified himself as a former MFM pastor, accused the church of being behind his remand in prison for nine years, over alleged armed robbery.

Jimoh, who made this known during an interview on Yoruba Gidi TV, alleged that his trial started when he met the chief security officer to Pastor Daniel Olukoya at a native doctor's house

Similarly, a former usher with MFM, Caleb Oloruntele, recently narrated how Olukoya allegedly ordered the police to shoot him.

Oloruntele revealed this in an interview with Yoruba Gidi TV.

According to him, Olukoya wanted him dead because he refused to give false testimony against a pastor he identified as Femi Agboola.

The former usher said he was prosecuted in 2008 without any concrete evidence to prove the allegation made against him.

He said, “I joined the church to solve my life issues. But I didn’t know the church would complicate my life. Those who did not understand what really happened would be saying different things. Assuming I have died inside the prison, people would think Olukoya’s allegation of murder against me is true.

“I fear the police. The police know the criminals but because of corruption they always hide the truth. We went to Olukoya to beg him. We prostrated before him. He pushed us away. And he told the police that they did not do well. He asked the police why they did not shoot us.

“My parents were Muslims. I converted to Christianity.”

“The police said if God delivered me out of the problem, next time my boss gave me an instruction, I would carry it out.

“I did not understand what they were saying then. It means Olukoya wanted me to lie against Femi Agboola but I refused to do so because the man did not do anything to me. So why would I lie against him?

“The torture I received while in detention dislocated my hand and one of my ears is bad. I have been left with ‘a half-body’ (with a physical disability) because of Olukoya. When we were being taken to prison in the car, the police said, ‘Your pastor is a wicked person.’ He said we should take you to the site (prison) to kill you,’” he added.

SaharaReporters

Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Allegedly Supports MFM Leader Olukoya, Enabling Him to Target Perceived Enemies, Sources Claim.
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13
MFM, A CITADEL OF LIES
Funkẹ́ Aṣekún

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlp0C0vgUGQ
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07am On Jun 14
JUST IN: SEE WHAT HAPPENS AS WE VISIT HERBALIST SON IN OGBOMOSO ON MFM, C S O & PASTOR FEMI'S CASE
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWE_y5HvMss&t=1610s
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by FxMasterz: 1:11am On Jun 14
OLAADEGBU:
JUST IN: SEE WHAT HAPPENS AS WE VISIT HERBALIST SON IN OGBOMOSO ON MFM, C S O & PASTOR FEMI'S CASE
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWE_y5HvMss&t=1610s

Do.you have a YouTube channel?
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14
ENGLISH SUBTITLED VERSION OF FORMER MFM CHURCH WORKER'S STORY OF HOW HE WAS JAILED FOR NO CR1M£
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Sf_Yx5iww
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27am On Jun 15
Christianity Is Not A Sc@m DK Olukoya Is!!
Funkẹ́ Aṣekún

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd-xU4uX41c
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15
Commentary: MFM Olukoya's Response, Pastor Femi Jimoh...
Ebenezer Gabriels Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJCleAG0QQE

This continues to be a humanitarian crisis.The Nigerian Senate must invite. Dr. Olukoya to present his version of Pastor Femi Jimoh, and Caleb Oloruntele's allegations to the world.

Watch Commentary: • MFM, Nigerian Gospel Artists....

Response to Dr. Daniel Olukoya of MFM. Dr. Olukoya must fire that Chief Legal Adviser for being inhumane his disgraceful comments, and his ridiculous videos casting a shadow of doubt on the credibility of Yoruba GIDI TV Interview. Dr. Olukoya must fire that lawyer immediately and come out to address the world

Testimony and Commentary include:

- Dr. Daniel Olukoya’s no response show a behaviour of Delusional Grandeur. He is essentially saying the people does not matter.
- Culture of Honor & Accountability
- Nigeria’s #1 problem is the corrupt church
- Join the worship from home movement this Sunday
- Nigerians in diaspora do not let your resources be used for destruction of lives.
- Will MFM Church and Dr. Daniel Olukoya be willing to allow International Criminal Justice & Forensics organisations interrogate the witnesses. We will arrange and facilitate.
- The 1517 Revolution. Martin Luther & his 95 theses.
- Isaac Newton and his religious papers
- Nigerian Gospel Musicians will do worse than these demonic G.O.s. If they really are for righteousness they would have spoken up by now.
- Peter Obi cannot be trusted to demand accountability from these corrupted church leaders. He is in bed with them.
- Omoyele Sowore is leading the charge amongst presidential aspirants in resurfacing these atrocities with MFM
- Lagos GOs are silent as ever. Your silence is deafening.
- The Senate needs to invite Dr. Daniel Olukoya for questioning in light of recent happenings with his church.
- The problem with Nigerian Police Force can be solved to a large extent using systems. CAD and BodyCams can be developed by local Nigerian defence technology companies and hardware startups.
- Generosity has been the disguise of these demonic GOs. Wickedness & generosity exist side by side in this Nigerian church covens. The story of Al Capone.

#danielolukoya
#bbc
#MFM
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15
MFM, Conspiracies, Armed Robberies, Witch Doctor, Assassination, What Is Going On There?
End Time Truth Tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53E3w8DTD4?si=yIEMEFOWB3oHxURQ
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03am On Jun 16
How Much MFM Paid Me For My Last Video…
End Time Truth Tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTubNxoTowc?si=718bG7ivkkKsEEMM
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16
ENGLISH SUBTITLED VERSION; HERBALIST'S SON CONFESSION ON GBADAMOSI AND PASTOR FEMI - MFM SAGA
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XltVm8o_VQg&t=40s
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Jun 18
MFM SAGA/ENGLISH SUBTITLED VERSION; HENRY SPEAKS OUT! TELLS MORE STORIES ON HOW HE WAS FRAMED UP
Yoruba Gidi TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf9KdyplHR0
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Jun 19
OLUKOYA'S COLLABORATIVE SCHEMES WITH THE POLICE
Funkẹ́ Aṣekún

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0O9AMro8Bg
Re: MFM Pastor Cries Out After Being Kept In Jail For 9yrs, Tells How He Was Framed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13am On Jun 20
MFM Expose Commentary 3 - Voodoo Priest's Son Testifies, Charm Categories & Spiritual Implications
Ebenezer Gabriels Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1c3EHLS2v0

Testimony and Commentary include:

The Voodoo Priest's Son comes out with testimony.
Names 4 categories of charm ordered by the CSO Gbadamosi of MFM Church
What are the charms to be used for?
Was the CSO acting in Proxy?
Why would a CSO need a crowd-puller charm?
Why would a CSO need bulletproof charm, forgetfulness charm, and dominion charm?
The Levitical records on laying on of hands on the head of a scapegoat.
What is written about transference of sinful burdens on the head of a goat?
Pastors laying on hands wrongly
What are the spiritual implications of laying on hands in such an environment?
----------
This is a humanitarian crisis. If the Christian Association of Nigeria and the PFN are still alive, speak up. Dr. Olukoya must then come forward to present your version of Pastor Femi Jimoh, and Caleb Oloruntele's allegations to the world.

#danielolukoya
#MFM
#bbc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends And Family Sunday At Hicc / Muhammad Was A Peaceful Man ! / Sunday Work Good Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.