Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,134 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series (1859 Views)

Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by DailylightBlog: 4:10am On May 30
Though Apple only released the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models a few months ago, some are already anticipating the 2024 iPhone 16 series, as is common with rumors.

Apple unveils the iPhone 16 series

Apple is anticipated to boost the size of the iPhone 16 Pro to 6.3 inches and the iPhone 16 Pro Max to 6.9 inches, which will be the first size improvement in a number of years. The iPhone 16 will bring significant changes to the iPhone lineup. The iPhone 16 models will remain the same size as the iPhone 15 models, with the size adjustments exclusive to the iPhone 16 Pro variants.

The iPhone 16 Pro and regular models will primarily have the same design as the iPhone 15 and 15 Pro models, with the exception of a few small adjustments brought about by additional buttons.

For the iPhone 16 family, Apple is developing new A-series CPUs based on the most recent N3E 3-nanometer node. Performance and efficiency gains are possible, but specifics on what to anticipate have not yet been disclosed. Different chips may be used by the iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro, with the higher-end chip being exclusive to the Pro variants.

The four iPhone 16 models will receive the Action Button, which was previously exclusive to the iPhone 15 Pro models, in 2024. Additionally, a new "Capture Button" for capturing images and movies is rumored to be part of the iPhone 16 lineup. Similar to a digital camera's shutter button, the capture button will sense different pressure levels to focus and then take a picture.

Apple is considering a new vertical camera lens configuration for the iPhone 16 models, which is different from the previous diagonal lens design. Presumably, the normal iPhone 16 models will be able to record Spatial Video for use with the Vision Pro headset thanks to the improved orientation.

Tetraprism 5x optical zoom lens for iPhone 16 Pro is also anticipated from Apple, thus the device might not be restricted to the iPhone 16 Pro Max this year.

All of the rumors that we have heard thus far regarding the iPhone 16 lineup are included in this roundup. Apple has plenty of time to alter its plans, as there are still many months until the anticipated introduction.

Design of the iPhone 16

For the basic iPhone 16 models, Apple investigated a number of different configurations before settling on a camera system that is vertically oriented and has a pill-shaped camera bump. Because of the new lens configuration, Apple is able to reduce the size of the camera bump that was previously present on iPhones, which had a square-shaped camera bump to accommodate the diagonal lenses.

The Wide and Ultrawide lenses are housed separately in the pill-shaped bump. The camera flash will be on the back of the device, outside of the hump, and the microphone will be adjacent to the lenses.

Apple intends to move the mute switch to the Action button on the left side of the iPhone, and the iPhone 16 models will use the same button that debuted with the iPhone 15 Pro models. The Action button will be above the volume buttons.

A new Capture Button will be placed on the right side of the smartphone, where the mmWave antenna was on earlier iPhone models sold in the United States. It is positioned so that, with the iPhone in landscape mode, pressing it will be simple. Apple intends to relocate the mmWave antenna to the iPhone 16's lower left corner.

The iPhone 16 models will mostly resemble the iPhone 15 models, with the exception of the new vertical lens arrangement and the Capture Button. There will be no significant changes to the size or appearance of the body.

Changes in Size for the iPhone 16 Pro

Several sources predict that the iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max will have bigger displays. The iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max are anticipated to sport displays that measure 6.27 inches (rounded to 6.3) and 6.85 inches (rounded to 6.9), respectively.

The iPhone's body measurements will rise in tandem with the display size. It is anticipated that both versions will be broader and taller than the iPhone 15 Pro models. The thickness will stay the same, but because of their increased size, the weight will go up a little. The overall form and style won't be changed.

Continue to read the full article news here

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by MaziObinnaokija: 5:30am On May 30
sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by duduade: 6:27am On May 30
Jobless people

10 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by Minjim: 7:42am On May 30
IPhone is just changing casing

20 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by Ceasarceasar: 8:29am On May 30
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by Bakrabas: 8:30am On May 30
I'll never take them serious, the brand died the day Steve Jobs died

3 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by grandstar(m): 9:27am On May 30
When you purchase the latest model of iPhone, what you're really buying are the marketing and hype that Apple is really selling.

I use a Samsung. My younger sister uses an iPhone 8 and after me using it, I concluded newer models were unnecessary. This was in 2020.

I won't be surprised if that same iPhone would satisfy all the needs and more required for a mobile phone today.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by IAmHim1: 9:57am On May 30
Lolzz

You can teleconference into the future and stop world hunger with the new features introduced
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by oz4real83(m): 9:57am On May 30
From one lense to 2 lenses, to three lenses and going back to two lenses and maybe one lense final bus-stop, just recycling cheesy grin. While their pockets keep getting bigger, some people will keep doing rubbish and even losing their lives just to catch up with the "new" releases sad

7 Likes

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by huptin(m): 10:21am On May 30
Frankly speaking I am getting bored of these premium phone designs. Especially apple and Samsung ..for about 4 years now nothing has changed.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by Whobedatte(m): 1:21pm On May 30
Apple na executive thieves
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57pm On May 30
Minjim:
IPhone is just changing casing
not casing, camera arrangement grin
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On May 30
COMRADES, as of now my small Samsung is okay for me oo,
if na tecno you get use am,
if na infinix, use am,
if na itel oo, use am like that
if you can afford the iPhone, go ahead, because wetin I notice be say phone na phone

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by liveyourlife007(m): 4:36pm On May 30
Phonu na phonu
Phonu na phonu
Phonu na phonu i ooooo
Phonu na phonu weda bigi or small ooo
grin grin grin
Shakee that your Tecno, oya shaki ur Samsung
Shakee ur Infinix, oya shaki ur Redmi,
Shake e ur injoo, shakee ur Vivo
Oya shakee your Gionee,. Shakee your Itel, oya shakee your iphone

Phonu na phonu ( repeat till fade)

grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by LordIsaac(m): 6:23pm On May 30
Since the day I bought an Apple phone, I have looked forward to selling it and going back to my android in peace.
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by seanwilliam(m): 8:55pm On May 30
Make dem maintain the old design and also stop releasing phone every year .

Every 3 years is better..
Re: Apple Unveils The Iphone 16 Series by techgen(m): 5:54am On May 31
If iphone like dem upgrade to 50pro max, me self go upgrade by converting, simply buying XR lens to 50pro lens.
Na only camera arrangement be the koko…iPhone upgrade stopped at 8, XR and Xs max

(1) (Reply)

Good Battery For My Samsung Phone / Between Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus & Infinix Zero 5 Pro / SOLD OUT 16.1MP Nikon Digital Camera With Video Rec For Sale @12k In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.