Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Hidden Distraction In Christianity Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Distraction In Christianity Today (101 Views)

Remember That Christianity Today Is Backed By George Soros / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Distraction In Christianity Today by Earthkumy(m): 4:12am On May 30
One of the worst things to happen to Christianity is the message of pride we mistook to be of faith, claiming to be what we are not with the hope that we will eventually become. Claiming to be strong against the word and teachings of Christ which says “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Meaning the power of Christ rests on us when we are weak. That's to say in Christianity weakness is not a bad thing is actually a strength. And when we accept our weakness we have no need of lying to ourselves in the name of confessing faith.I once exposed myself to this kind of needless pride in ignorance. And the Lord allowed me a moment of war with the devil to show me how weak I am without him, it was pain and injury that taught me bitter lessons, that I still wished I never experienced till date. You don't need to claim anything in Christ to become. The safest is to live out the word of God and allow Christ to be your wall of defense. Because the more you talk out of tune of your true dept, the more you put yourself under unnecessary pressure and worry needlessly, against your words. The word of God is powerful when it is hidden in our hearts. Not when we keep blabbing like those who don't know God who think by too many words God will hear them. Our Lord Jesus asked us not to do that in Matthew 6:7. Is a dangerous pride to boast about the word of God that hasn't become a living water in us. The most important thing is not talking about what you want or what you want to be, the most important is living the word. If you talked without becoming. it will fail you. But if you live the word whether you talk about it or not, it will never ever fail you. Trust me on this. Is that simple? All through the Bible God is the strength of the weak not the strength of the strong.

Please Dear Lord, help me to avoid pride, and allow access to the level of humility that will be sufficient to keep me away from the trial and temptation pride brings in Jesus mighty name

Amen

Pastor Eze Chukwu
Servant of servants

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Really Is Is A Book Of Magic To Create Super Humans / Bible Verse About Money / Isa : Anabi Ko "Da'n" Illah ?( jesus: a Prophet Or The Son Of God) ? :part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.