Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,869 members, 7,938,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses (2287 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by isabellairab: 4:45am On May 30
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has opened up about why she loves to wears short dresses in her music videos. She talked about the challenges she faced early in her career due to her fashion choices.

She revealed this in an interview with BET, she said, that upon returning to Nigeria from the UK to pursue music, her…

Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has opened up about why she wears short dresses in her music videos. She talked about the challenges she faced early in her career due to her fashion choices.

She revealed this in an interview with BET, she said, that upon returning to Nigeria from the UK to pursue music, her outfits were often deemed “too risqué” for local audiences. Tiwa admitted that her dress sense led her to be blacklisted from performing at some concerts. Her first two music videos were also banned in the process.

Tiwa Savage. Photo. Instagram @tiwasavage “It was like a cultural thing,” Savage explained. “Even some of my first music videos were not played on television because they were considered indecent.

They banned the first two. Like I was wearing a jumpsuit, it wasn’t even like I was wearing a bikini.” Despite the pushback, Savage remained resolute in her self-expression. “I am very stubborn,” she admitted. “So I was like my dress is going to get shorter, my tops will be more revealing.

It was just getting worse.” READ ALSO: Why I Switched Career To Singing – Tiwa Savage

While the initial response was negative, Savage says her fan base continued to grow, forcing the industry to reconsider. “The females were secretly loving me,” she said. “So they couldn’t deny.

My fanbase, my followers, was growing. So they had to put me on shows, they had to play my music because there was a demand for it.” “Even some of my first music videos were not played on the television because they were considered indecent.

They banned the first two. Like I was wearing a jumpsuit, it was not even like I was wearing a bikini. she concluded.

MORE PICTURES AND VIDEO HERE

https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/05/tiwa-savage-reveals-why-she-wears-short.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by Sonnobax15(m): 5:27am On May 30
lipsrsealed
Her life tho...

Nobody really gives a fvck about how she lives her life undecided

Especially now wey garri don get value pass many people relationship undecided

Damn!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by sulakishop(m): 7:33am On May 30
We have seen everything either you wear cloth or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by muyico(m): 8:02am On May 30
Ok!! Just remember? Notins go 4eva! U will soon become grandma! Wot will ur grand children say abt u! When they sight ur claw online.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by eepeepook: 9:14am On May 30
Ayra Starr gave her reason. Tiwa has given her reason. Soon Tems and Simi will give theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by MrCork: 9:29am On May 30
isabellairab:
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has opened up about why she loves to wears short dresses in her music videos. She talked about the challenges she faced early in her career due to her fashion choices.

She revealed this in an interview with BET, she said, that upon returning to Nigeria from the UK to pursue music, her…

Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has opened up about why she wears short dresses in her music videos. She talked about the challenges she faced early in her career due to her fashion choices.

She revealed this in an interview with BET, she said, that upon returning to Nigeria from the UK to pursue music, her outfits were often deemed “too risqué” for local audiences. Tiwa admitted that her dress sense led her to be blacklisted from performing at some concerts. Her first two music videos were also banned in the process.

Tiwa Savage. Photo. Instagram @tiwasavage “It was like a cultural thing,” Savage explained. “Even some of my first music videos were not played on television because they were considered indecent.

They banned the first two. Like I was wearing a jumpsuit, it wasn’t even like I was wearing a bikini.” Despite the pushback, Savage remained resolute in her self-expression. “I am very stubborn,” she admitted. “So I was like my dress is going to get shorter, my tops will be more revealing.

It was just getting worse.” READ ALSO: Why I Switched Career To Singing – Tiwa Savage

While the initial response was negative, Savage says her fan base continued to grow, forcing the industry to reconsider. “The females were secretly loving me,” she said. “So they couldn’t deny.

My fanbase, my followers, was growing. So they had to put me on shows, they had to play my music because there was a demand for it.” “Even some of my first music videos were not played on the television because they were considered indecent.

They banned the first two. Like I was wearing a jumpsuit, it was not even like I was wearing a bikini. she concluded.

https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/05/tiwa-savage-reveals-why-she-wears-short.html

Kaiiiiii...see boooooobsi..WHO IS SHE?? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by Rexymania(m): 10:49am On May 30
I love this lady 😍
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by ogahshtu: 11:03am On May 30
This babe is very beautiful to my favorite.....but why she kom stand beside that cracked wall? shocked grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by Nicepoker(m): 11:21am On May 30
You don't need to lock up a public utility. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by isabellairab: 1:05pm On May 30
MrCork:

Kaiiiiii...see boooooobsi..WHO IS SHE?? cheesy
pretender

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:01pm On May 30
Please make it shorter, this country is becoming something else and we need the distraction. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by psalmistkakah(m): 9:43pm On May 30
sulakishop:
We have seen everything either you wear cloth or not
Na d same tin..it be generally..
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by sulakishop(m): 9:39am On May 31
All Na fairly used item with fallen olympus...

psalmistkakah:

Na d same tin..it be generally..
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by isabellairab: 9:31pm On Jun 05
sulakishop:
All Na fairly used item with fallen olympus...

is she give u chance now u go jump on top d matter
Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals Why She Loves To Wears Short Dresses by ziragoldd(m): 6:05am On Jun 06
Where is the short dress

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Happier Than Women? / Six Dating Behaviors That Scare Single Men Away / The Danger Of Kissing While Driving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.