Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,300 members, 7,928,953 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Clubkonnect; Here Is Why Jumiabot Is More Better VTU App Than Clubkonnect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clubkonnect; Here Is Why Jumiabot Is More Better VTU App Than Clubkonnect (146 Views)

Become An Authentic VTU Agent - Jumiabot.com / Jumiabot Is The Best Website For Data Reselling - Super Reseller Package / Buy Most Cheapest Data Bundles From Jumiabot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect; Here Is Why Jumiabot Is More Better VTU App Than Clubkonnect by Dailynewsreport(m): 5:34am On May 30
Clubkonnect is a VTU website that allows you buy and sell Data, Airtime and other VTU services. The website is one of the oldest VTU website ever existed.

Jumiabot Networks on the other hand is a VTU website built with 21st century innovation that allows you buy and sell Data, Airtime and other VTU services.

Thinking of a better App than Clubkonnect? I have used both Clubkonnect and Jumiabot Networks and can categorically affirm Jumiabot App offered the best to its Users. Below are my findings on why Jumiabot is better than Clubkonnect:

1. Funding: Jumiabot has the lowest and flexible funding charges for Users than Clubkonnect. On Jumiabot, Users can fund wallet as low as #25 while on Clubkonnect, you get charged #50 and above. Using Jumiabot will save you the cost.
2. Service Delivery: On Jumiabot, you got delivery of anything you buy - Data, Airtime, etc instant. While in some occasions, you delivery is delayed on Clubkonnect. The delayed delivery is not even the problem, but while Jumiabot has an instant chat bot to report issue directly and get fix instantly, Clubkonnect customer service is worse.
3. Customer Care Service: Jumiabot offers the best and easy end-to-end chat with their Customers. They have their channels across WhatsApp, Mail, Facebook and live chat on their App. Trust me, they give instant reply to their Customers. Unlike Clubkonnect, where you have to wait for hours or months to get your response. The funniest was Clubkonnect not having any WhatsApp line to call or chat in this 21st century, isn't that funny 🤣. Poor customer service can ruin business for data Reseller. Jumiabot is best on customer service.
4. Friendly User Interface: Jumiabot has one of the best interface for their Users with no complex mode. Users can easily navigate on Jumiabot than Clubkonnect.
5. Upgrade: While Clubkonnect offer extral Charges before users can upgrade to Resellers, Jumiabot offer Reseller Package upgrade for FREE and you buy Data at the Lowest rate possible with them.

Judging by my views, Clubkonnect is also a good App but the poor customer service relation is a no no for more. Too much complaints on them on Social Media. I do hope they improve on it some day. Only if their are doing it on deliberate

All these services and more made Jumiabot one of the best VTU Website and leading App in the digital market. Want to feel comfort in your business? Try Jumiabot today and enjoy comfort. It's left to you to decide yourself.

Want to join Jumiabot?
1. Register today via https://jumiabot.com
2. Generate your wallet Account
3. Fund your wallet
4. Start using
5. For Reseller, contact them for upgrade on WhatsApp

The good is that Jumiabot offers Data, Airtime, Cable TV subscription, Electricity Bill Payment, Exam Result Checkers, Recharge Card Printing, Bulk SMS and other VTU Services.

Re: Clubkonnect; Here Is Why Jumiabot Is More Better VTU App Than Clubkonnect by Everyday247: 6:15am On May 30
Dailynewsreport:
Clubkonnect is a VTU website that allows you buy and sell Data, Airtime and other VTU services. The website is one of the oldest VTU website ever existed.

Jumiabot Networks on the other hand is a VTU website built with 21st century innovation that allows you buy and sell Data, Airtime and other VTU services.

Thinking of a better App than Clubkonnect? I have used both Clubkonnect and Jumiabot Networks and can categorically affirm Jumiabot App offered the best to its Users. Below are my findings on why Jumiabot is better than Clubkonnect:

1. Funding: Jumiabot has the lowest and flexible funding charges for Users than Clubkonnect. On Jumiabot, Users can fund wallet as low as #25 while on Clubkonnect, you get charged #50 and above. Using Jumiabot will save you the cost.
2. Service Delivery: On Jumiabot, you got delivery of anything you buy - Data, Airtime, etc instant. While in some occasions, you delivery is delayed on Clubkonnect. The delayed delivery is not even the problem, but while Jumiabot has an instant chat bot to report issue directly and get fix instantly, Clubkonnect customer service is worse.
3. Customer Care Service: Jumiabot offers the best and easy end-to-end chat with their Customers. They have their channels across WhatsApp, Mail, Facebook and live chat on their App. Trust me, they give instant reply to their Customers. Unlike Clubkonnect, where you have to wait for hours or months to get your response. The funniest was Clubkonnect not having any WhatsApp line to call or chat in this 21st century, isn't that funny 🤣. Poor customer service can ruin business for data Reseller. Jumiabot is best on customer service.
4. Friendly User Interface: Jumiabot has one of the best interface for their Users with no complex mode. Users can easily navigate on Jumiabot than Clubkonnect.
5. Upgrade: While Clubkonnect offer extral Charges before users can upgrade to Resellers, Jumiabot offer Reseller Package upgrade for FREE and you buy Data at the Lowest rate possible with them.

Judging by my views, Clubkonnect is also a good App but the poor customer service relation is a no no for more. Too much complaints on them on Social Media. I do hope they improve on it some day. Only if their are doing it on deliberate

All these services and more made Jumiabot one of the best VTU Website and leading App in the digital market. Want to feel comfort in your business? Try Jumiabot today and enjoy comfort. It's left to you to decide yourself.

Want to join Jumiabot?
1. Register today via https://jumiabot.com
2. Generate your wallet Account
3. Fund your wallet
4. Start using
5. For Reseller, contact them for upgrade on WhatsApp

The good is that Jumiabot offers Data, Airtime, Cable TV subscription, Electricity Bill Payment, Exam Result Checkers, Recharge Card Printing, Bulk SMS and other VTU Services.
Boss calm down first, how much are data plans on this Jumiabot? i'm asking because i use Clubkonnect and their data plans are very cheap
Re: Clubkonnect; Here Is Why Jumiabot Is More Better VTU App Than Clubkonnect by slimmax: 9:50pm On Jun 08
Na so foxdatahub scam me, please don't register with foxdatahub.com. ng na scammer get am. Once you fund the account your clients wont get the allocated data

(1) (Reply)

With Metamax You Earn 3usdt Daily / I Need A Favour / How Do You Guys Currently Pay For Stuff On Aliexpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.