Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) (22274 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Nwaikpe: 9:55pm On May 30
Krismas:
grin u lord is a gay cross dresser homosexual fake bleached fraud. shocked

mumu no go ki africans grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Netflix told you that. Just as how they tell stories.

But my knowledge of your allah and his imbecilic prophet is borne out of my experience and encounter with their followers.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Nwaikpe: 9:57pm On May 30
DeepSight:

I keep telling you I am not Muslim and I even despise Islam (as I do all Abrahamic religions) but you insist on tagging me a Muslim. That's your cup of tea.

No, in most of those instances above, there was actual terrorism.

It's just that in some cases freedom fighters or adversaries are tagged terrorists deliberately.

One case I can think of is the FG tagging Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist. He was a separatist, but no terrorist.

You try hiding behind a good word for Nnamdi Kanu in other to deny your imbecilic religion, but the @bolded will always sell you out. grin grin grin grin

silly islamic pig
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by MrIcredible: 10:03pm On May 30
imam07:
nah man wey no know his real father dey talk like this. U don't know u are a bastard. Go ask your mama who your real father is. U think u dey argue with a novice. Before they born your papa, I don dey follow Isreal and Palestine news. If not because of this recent war, do u know d difference btw d Jews and d Christians. So u think Christians are supporting Isreal because the think Isreal are Christian nation. We no be idiot like you. Islam is a satanic religion so they must be death with. If nah hindu dey kill you Muslims d way Isreal is doing, we go support hindu people. Nigerians dey visit Isreal without fear. So u want us to support Palestinians who are blood sucking terrorists. U dey mad. No peace in almost Muslim countries in d world and u are here fighting me because I dey support Israel. Who do u want me to support werey. Even here in Nigeria we know and see all the evil d Muslims are committing. Religion of piss. Arabs are evil people and very wicked. We all see what they did to d blacks a d what they are doing now. U idiot fight for your weak god. U go against Isreal but here in Nigeria, u are supporting d fulanis.
Retarɗ bastarɗ
Go ask your useless drunkard old foōl father first whether he marry your mama as virgin or not, and you'll confirm if it true that you're a useless bastarɗ or not.

1 Like

Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by MrIcredible: 10:04pm On May 30
vibratingpenis:

Allah is a pig oooo, mohammed is a hunger stricken smelling dog
Your father is a pig
Your oloshó mama is a Pig
Pig generation grin grin
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Fulaniguy01: 12:07am On May 31
Nwaikpe:

Oga, what you have just written has been the main and sole objective of Islam since the defeat of that cretin called mohammed at the inception of the evil cult called islam which was born as a visitation of the mohamed by demons.

But up till today, the world have always known the JEWS to be the power and the blessing of the world. They are so blessed that if they come into your society, their progress will intimidate you. That is what provoked the Germans, the Ottomans, etc.

Those vile mohammed followers have always been the opposite of the Jews. They enter any society and become the scum of the society. They never add to the society, but destroy and desecrate it. E.g. Britain, America, etc. They make their host regret having them and they always seek to dominate their host by terror.

Now that is the difference between the Jews and Muslims.

And average Jew, is more productive and likeable than 20 of the best muslims put together.
Its simply a result of the Blessing of YHWH and the cure of allah.

cool cool cool cool

you are nothing but a brainless insane animal and even nonentity, you will never get sense in you useless miserable life.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by DeepSight(m): 5:47am On May 31
Nwaikpe:

You try hiding behind a good word for Nnamdi Kanu in other to deny your imbecilic religion, but the @bolded will always sell you out. grin grin grin grin

silly islamic pig

You have no idea how funny this is. How does "in most of those" confirm I am a muslim?
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by vibratingpenis: 5:49am On May 31
MrIcredible:

Your father is a pig
Your oloshó mama is a Pig
Pig generation grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by vibratingpenis: 5:54am On May 31
DeepSight:

You have no idea how funny this is. How does "in most of those" confirm I am a muslim?

He got you so easily and cheaply, so you are even doubting yourself and what you believe in?

The way you stress yourself at the mention of what your religion is and can do, don't you feel that burden?

You can be more at peace with your existence if you can think outside the box, it is evolution.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by vibratingpenis: 5:58am On May 31
Fulaniguy01:

you are nothing but a brainless insane animal and even nonentity, you will never get sense in you useless miserable life.
[b] grin
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
PainPain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
PainPain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
PainPain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
PainPain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain

Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
[/b]
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by vibratingpenis: 6:00am On May 31
MrIcredible:

Retarɗ bastarɗ
Go ask your useless drunkard old foōl father first whether he marry your mama as virgin or not, and you'll confirm if it true that you're a useless bastarɗ or not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by DeepSight(m): 8:03am On May 31
vibratingpenis:

He got you so easily and cheaply, so you are even doubting yourself and what you believe in?

The way you stress yourself at the mention of what your religion is and can do, don't you feel that burden?

You can be more at peace with your existence if you can think outside the box, it is evolution.

I am not a muslim. I am agnostic.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by imam07: 9:29am On May 31
MrIcredible:

Retarɗ bastarɗ
I don hit you so hard. Bastard idiot. U never know who u are dealing it. Let me help u if u are hungry.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Nwaikpe: 1:35pm On May 31
Fulaniguy01:

An islamic terrorist is highly pained.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:09pm On May 31
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by nyabinghi(m): 5:10am On Jun 01
Botragelad:

Oh, how touching! Thank you ever so much for your heartfelt wish for the obliteration of Hamas.

It's truly heartwarming to know that you're rooting for the annihilation of a terrorist organization that has brought so much joy and peace to the region. Your kind sentiments are deeply appreciated, and I'm sure the families of Hamas' victims will be thrilled to hear of your support for their cause.
all Israelis are terrorists,an eye for an eye is good
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Eneye4me: 3:39pm On Jun 01
sleek214:
I don't understand why Israel is wasting time eliminating these people. There's no good person in Palestine, Kill everyone including animals and birds
Like how Ur entire generation will be bomb from the earth soon.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Eneye4me: 3:46pm On Jun 01
Calitoscassius:
This is why Israel must keel all them terrorists and their generations, more power to Israel!
The way Nigeria army will killed Ur entire generation.
Re: Car Ramming Attack Kills Two Israeli Soldiers In West Bank(photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01
Eneye4me:
The way Nigeria army will killed Ur entire generation.
Isreal will keel all terrorists just like you and your father grin

And i will fork all your children. Forking terrorist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / Taliban Sacks Female Workers Replaces Women's Ministry With Ministry Of Virtue / Niger Crisis: Terrorists Shoot Driver, Burn Trucks Conveying Foodstuff To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.