Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,230 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound (28430 Views)

Police Gun Down Bandit On His Way To Pick ₦‎3 Million Ransom / Police Gun Down Two Armed Robbers In Warri / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Fineman2: 11:33am On May 30
Ebeano49:
It is easy for police to kpai miscreants in Anambra for enforcing sit at home.
I hope police will use the same energy to confront those kidnapping and kidnaping hundreds of people in Zamfara
rest ipob

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by sugarlyn: 11:34am On May 30
I have the feeling it's an innocent citizen police labelled criminal
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by silvoclaira: 11:35am On May 30
YorubaForum:

Keep mumuing yourself, I don tell you wetin I tell you..

Two of una zoo hilux is on fire right now in Abia state and they are fooling you with propaganda grin

Sorry 4 you.

Go to facebook and watch the recent trending videos, zoo dey lose wotowoto

Fugitive

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Waterysperm: 11:36am On May 30
Those guys were thieves trying to use this opportunity of Sit at home to rob some persons. The Police should stop lying here. Will they stand if they meet Unknown Gunmen? There was a face to face confrontation just an hour ago between Unknown Gunmen and soldiers and 9 of these Soldiers were Killed with many others sustaining bullet wounds. 2 of their hilux vans were also burnt. You need to see the Soldiers running like Usain Bolt. They are only strong when dealing with unarmed civilians.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by eddie7: 11:36am On May 30
All of these Nigeria we hail thee brouhaha didn't change the mindsets and the agitations
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by LOVEGINO(m): 11:36am On May 30
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

Why are law enforcement agencies very active in the South while bandits can operate freely in the North?

Is it that law enforcement agencies want the South to be safe and the North should burn to hell or they have power when it comes to South and are scared of the North?

dem no want make d south empty.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:36am On May 30
Exactly 💯 💯 this Nigeria eeeh I no understand again ooo ..... The more you look the less you see ......and bandits the kidnap people for Abuja here pass police 🚓 checkpoint freely
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

Why are law enforcement agencies very active in the South while bandits can operate freely in the North?

Is it that law enforcement agencies want the South to be safe and the North should burn to hell or they have power when it comes to South and are scared of the North?

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Tflex01: 11:36am On May 30
Ebeano49:
It is easy for police to kpai miscreants in Anambra for enforcing sit at home.
I hope police will use the same energy to confront those kidnapping and kidnaping hundreds of people in Zamfara

So what is your point??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Tflex01: 11:37am On May 30
sugarlyn:
I have the feeling it's an innocent citizen police labelled criminal

Hahaha

😆
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Cajal(m): 11:37am On May 30
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

Because peace is not negotiable in the south

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by francium001: 11:37am On May 30
This is very funny

The enforcers of sit-at-home don't go about with flags na

This propaganda without tangible evidence is lame, dead on arrival
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by 77up(m): 11:37am On May 30
When the mumu over hyped otti is patting them in the back to keep killing people, soludo the man with ball is doing the right thing.

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by YorubaForum: 11:38am On May 30
Bitterkola100:
As an edolite i find it funny that someone in europe will be remote controlling a whole five states here in naija.
Cowardise.
Yoruba man, you don turn Edolite today, Mumu.

Me na benin, but you're a big f**l for this kain statement. grin

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by MEGAWATCH: 11:38am On May 30
MartinCorridon:
grin

I just can't imagine someone from continents away, sitting in his boxers and commanding grown men not to step put on Mondays.

And the so called wo-MEN hiding under the bed in their wives skirts.

Cowards. grin

It's a pity my dear brother,

Just like how people allowed a confirmed drug dealer and a man who was not known for doing any legal business to become their president and they expect a miracle from him.

NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST USELESS SET OF PEOPLE CREATED BY GOD.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Fiscus105(m): 11:40am On May 30
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

Why are you pained that law enforcement agents trying to make ur region crime-free?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Calitoscassius(m): 11:40am On May 30
olaolaking:
Are you angry that the law enforcement agencies work well in the south?
I wonder. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Otulented: 11:41am On May 30
sleek214:
👍. Kill all ipob terrorists. South East must be free. Unfortunately, some obedients are fast becoming terrorists

It doesn't surprise me that an adult like you, has no sense.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by YorubaForum: 11:42am On May 30
silvoclaira:

Fugitive

Cow-ard

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Ebeano49(m): 11:45am On May 30
Tflex01:

So what is your point??

Killing a 'miscreant' on 29th for enforcing sit at home on 30th is illogical. However, if true, the act is nothing but murder at worse or extra judicial killing at best.

Still don't get it?
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by fredoooooo: 11:45am On May 30
Kee all of dem
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Oseone1(m): 11:48am On May 30
Khalling2007:
Kill them all, ipob terrorist, their supporter, their sympathizer, their sponsor, kill the terrorist like Isreal killed the Palestine.

One down, more to go today, ojukwu will welcome them wherever he is now, and they will continue their Biafra with Ojukwu.
I am not an Ibo man, but am saying fu* k you ur family and your tribe 4 dis ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:50am On May 30
This is how to show force not all these illogical and senseless trolls blaming locals. If police keeps having upper hand in taming the hoodlums maiming and killing people, everyone will decide to go about their business as long as they are assured nobody will harm them. Many can decide to obey and follow the order but nobody should be intimidated if he decides to do otherwise. That will only show the might of the sovereignty. Anything other than this and not protecting the populace is their failure.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by smileyoo: 11:57am On May 30
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

lol. how will you feel if you were to be a policeman or a security agent , after taking all the risks and stress chasing after criminals, bandits, kidnappers, terrorists, e.t.c. and God helping your good cause of apprehending the culprits for the law to be enforced on them, only for you to receive one useless call from Oga at the top to free the culprits for mundane reasons, like he is now a repentant terrorist, he need a rehabilitation, and help him to start life afresh not to punish him, thereby undermining the stress and efforts of the security agents on the field .
when next you are confronted by these privileged terrorists , on the field as a security agent, will you still think the risk and the stress is worth it ?
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by MartinCorridon: 11:59am On May 30
MEGAWATCH:

It's a pity my dear brother,

Just like how people allowed a confirmed drug dealer and a man who was not known for doing any legal business to become their president and they expect a miracle from him.

NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST USELESS SET OF PEOPLE CREATED BY GOD.

One more GeePee tank of tears. grin

Talk true, the thing enter you wella grin

Check my updated comment. The last sentence will make you cry harder. grin

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Wisfem: 12:00pm On May 30
IzunnaOkafor:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/gCoEFnBopkSc7S1K/?mibextid=oFDknk

Sit at home enforcer with wooden gun?? All this lies sometimes looks and sound laughable, A full time low life that was paid buy one idiot (DSS) to come and constitute nussance is now Biafran sit at home enforcer...
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Nwaikpe: 12:00pm On May 30
sleek214:
👍. Kill all ipob terrorists. South East must be free. Unfortunately, some obedients are fast becoming terrorists

They are almost turning into terorrist like muslim pigs
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by JeffArmani234: 12:05pm On May 30
sleek214:

Ur papa and mama

Open mouth dey talk anyhow

Na people from ur region make this country dey backward!!!
Idiot
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Bitterkola100: 12:08pm On May 30
YorubaForum:

Yoruba man, you don turn Edolite today, Mumu.

Me na benin, but you're a big f**l for this kain statement. grin
f**k off, i am unapologetic esan man from esan central, it is an act of cowardice and its undeniable, it can't happen in any other part of nigeria. Never.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:12pm On May 30
It will never be well with all Biafra terrorists and most importantly the idiotic demented monkey in DSS detention,who recklessly opened and introduced channels of arms acquisition to his deranged followers,in the SE and for igniting terrorism therein with his maniacal rantings online.
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by YorubaForum: 12:13pm On May 30
Bitterkola100:
f**k off, i am unapologetic esan man from esan central, it is an act of cowardice and its undeniable, it can't happen in any other part of nigeria. Never.
Fvuck off Mumu.. Keep denying your yeye kinsmen, Igbos don't even need a fool like you.. Me as a benin boy, I know you're a fool already.

Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by arsenal33: 12:17pm On May 30
STEWpid:
Chai..

But wait o..

they carry out air bombardments in the north, do you want some,?
Re: Anambra Police Gun Down 1 Sit-At-Home Enforcer, Recover Gun, 3 Escape With Wound by Khalling2007: 12:20pm On May 30
Oseone1:
I am not an Ibo man, but am saying fu* k you ur family and your tribe 4 dis ur stupidity
You want to deny your tribe. Who asked you are you igbo or not
Ipob terrorist will soon use your flesh to eat Akpu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) / 50-year-old Man Jailed For Life For Raping A 19-month-old Baby In South Africa / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.