Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,520 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:32 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost (25550 Views)

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Imert: 11:26am On May 30
Destroy your own land
no one will say pim

At least no WAEC Mathematics score for Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi students, they automatically gets F9 or Absent

who suffer am? I dey ask who suffer am??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by immortalcrown(m): 11:31am On May 30
yommen:
There is no sense behind everything you typed. Why? This is not the first time such matter is being raised. IPOB already threatened towards today already. Anything that happens today in any part of the east, IPOB is automatically held responsible. So it is IPOB that needs to prove they are not responsible for such cos because they already promised to carry out such activities.
Until you point out any falsehood or illogicality in my comment, keep ranting.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by ibechris(m): 11:33am On May 30
Check ur date

immortalcrown:
Terrible!

Nothing justifies the destruction. But necessary questions should be asked.

Why would IPOB do such a thing on the 29th, not on the 30th?

Why would IPOB do such a thing only in that market? The very market is not the only marketplace in the Eastern region and is not the only market that functioned on the 29th in the region. The very market is neither the smallest nor the biggest in the region.

It was only during the EndSARS protest that Nigerians admitted that a movement can be hijacked by hoodlums. The market attack is totally wrong, whether it was by IPOB or by another group. But if not that common sense is not common in Nigeria, those accusing IPOB here should first do an intelligent analysis to have a better idea of who should be suspected in the case.

If you like, attack my comment and call me IPOB. But you cannot point out any falsehood or illogicality in my comment.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On May 30
grin grin grin grin igbo man and money ehnnn, just give igbo man money to wreck his father's house, infact he will even uproot the foundation. Shame and pity.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Objectivist04: 11:41am On May 30
jattopeter:
Thanks, you people should continue burning things , all in the name of "sit at home"
Thanks.
Good for you, burning things disqualifies one from rulling Nigeria , properties that can be replaced but mass killings in the north and ritual killings in the south west qualifies them to rule.

When your stupidity is laid bare before you, the best option is to seek for exit route
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:45am On May 30
UncleAyo:
Is it the FG that is clapping for Unknown gun men in this video below. Instead of you people to take responsibilities for your wrong doings, you like passing the buck.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yumOY8BRJR8

How does this video makes you right? There's always locals supporting terrorism and insurgents group. As long as the SE still under Nigeria, the government should be able to safe guard lives and properties. Even in US there are many pro-palestines but it won't deter the US government to fulfill their mandate which is to ensure there's no break down of law. Whether people are clapping or supporting them the government should take up there responsibility to ensure people are safe. There's no where in the world that if government keep failing to protect people the citizens will turn around to blame the locals NO WHERE! Are they no people supporting Odua republic, Fulani herdsmen etc? Does it now make it justifiable for any of them to go unchallenged when they cause mayhem? Just imagine people were flogged in a market, goods worth millions destroyed and no single security forces confronted them and tomorrow when the people that counts their losses decides to stay back to prevent been victims of another attack illogical and senseless people will blame the oppressed when he has only developed a survival instinct. The good thing about putting logic upend is one day it will get to the supporters and they will now try to play ostrich
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by jattopeter(m): 11:49am On May 30
You Amaze me with your message , continue to kill your selves all in the name of sit at Home.
Objectivist04:

Good for you, burning things disqualifies one from rulling Nigeria , properties that can be replaced but mass killings in the north and ritual killings in the south west qualifies them to rule.

When your stupidity is laid bare before you, the best option is to seek for exit route
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by fareed69(m): 12:06pm On May 30
Just imagining what this people Will go thru after today to make their life and that of their children better.
We are destroying our own businesses with our own hands and even killing them all in the name of your fallen hero.
It's well
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Diego35M: 12:16pm On May 30
Biodun556:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/29/many-injured-goods-worth-millions-naira-lost-unknown-gunmen-attack-enugu-market-burn#:~:text=Some%20gunmen%20have%20attacked%20Nkwo,commercial%20buses%20and%20two%20tricycles.
pls igbos let's embrace one nigeria, for the betterment of all, but free mnk
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by immortalcrown(m): 12:26pm On May 30
ibechris:
Check ur date
The report says it happened on Wednesday. Today is Thursday. Today is 30th. What needs to be checked?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by ekhai(m): 12:33pm On May 30
[quote author=ColonelZeus post=130213480]Many of you think the warning is a joke.

Now you will suffer the consequences.

Waiting for news in Anambra, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states.

You know May 30th is Sit at Home. THEN YOU ARE DESTROYING THINGS ON 29TH. WHAT JUSTIFICATION DO YOU HAVE FOR THAT?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by mohims(m): 1:10pm On May 30
Family affairs matter. Na watch we go dey watch while we pray for them!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Celestialsword: 1:22pm On May 30
If Nnamdi KANU is released all these nonsense will stop
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Santalpharay: 1:49pm On May 30
Hand work of those people from the Sahara I guess. Why on Wednesday. Because on Thursday you won't see anybody in the market
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Adaisback(f): 2:02pm On May 30
Dear Igbo mothers, keep brewing terrorists in the name of ipob, ESN and unknown gunmen. E go clear for una eyes. The chickens will soon come home to roost

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Dwightventures(m): 2:44pm On May 30
Black man is a lower human. The farther they get from Africa, the better humans they become, generally. Both physically and mentally
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by NOwazobia: 3:15pm On May 30
These are the people who wants to take the south south with them.

Na so them go dey force law on everybody, including those who doesn't have hand in their Biafra war.

God punish devil.

Never again undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by dododawa1: 3:18pm On May 30
Peter Obi becoming PRESIDENT will be hard

IPOB are terrorist group

TIME will tell.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Okechinwadike: 3:46pm On May 30
Khalling2007:
I know today na today where ipob terrorist will cannibanism their people and they will meet ojukwu today to celebrate the Biafra with him.

Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Peter Obi must react today if truly he is not a supporter of Ipob terrorists.
you go wait tire
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Orinechi: 4:40pm On May 30
I was told that this vehicle was burnt yesterday. What is the relationship between yesterday and today that they declare sit at home? They should investigate this further. For me, it has nothing to do with gunmen if what I was told is right.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by AdisaOwala: 4:42pm On May 30
EponObi:
Family business, nothing concern us.

The hypocrite Obi won't write any thread now. But when the military clashed at Banex Plaza in Abuja, his Epon (d!ck) was erect for days.

Is this how they will run Biafra? Lol. All of una go become slaves to Ekpa and his ESN goons. Na like this Emma Powerful go dey lash una mothers Koboko for yansh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Epon obi pelu koropon melo? cheesy cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by Erotex(m): 4:44pm On May 30
Objectivist04:

I don't support their sensational write up but are you saying that that bus and those Keke are not worth millions ?

It is bro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by EponObi(f): 4:58pm On May 30
AdisaOwala:

Epon obi pelu koropon melo? cheesy cheesy

Koropon abo pere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by generalud: 5:22pm On May 30
The most foolish set of people that I have ever seen in my entire life are the igbos. Tell me, why that useless traitor called nnamdi kanu should not be allowed to rot in dss facility. If you like, declare sit at-home from 1st January to 31st December and keep on destroying your area. If you guys feel that you are super power; why not come to my state or go to Abuja to try those nonsense so that you will know that kaki no be leather. Local champions. Bundles of idiots
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by ufotunang: 6:12pm On May 30
And is this how you want to attract investors into your region
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Market, Many Injured, Goods Lost by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On May 30
Gov peter mba is not fit to be a governor.

Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us / Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / Kaduna APC Governorship Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.