Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do I Convert Msg To Pst Without Ms Outlook? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Convert Msg To Pst Without Ms Outlook? (194 Views)

Best Features 2023 Of Migrate Zimbra Mailbox To PST Without Outlook / How To Convert MSG File To EML File? / Convert Nsf To Pst Without Lotus Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Msg To Pst Without Ms Outlook? by benanderson: 9:54am On May 30
Here, I'll present two simple approaches for converting MSG files to Outlook. Also, find out why MSG files are converted to Outlook.

Microsoft Outlook is the preferred choice for both personal and business users. Outlook is an outstanding email software that comes with a variety of functions. MSG and PST are both Outlook extensions. MSG files contain emails, attachments, tasks, and so on. It stores one email file. The PST file can hold mailbox folders, contacts, calendars, journals, notes, attachments, and many other items. As a result, it is best to export MSG files to Outlook PST format.

Manual Methods for Exporting MSG Files into Outlook PST
A few simple procedures exist for exporting your MSG file to PST files. You do not need any other tools to complete the operation. You only need the Microsoft Outlook program.
*Drag-and-drop process
Microsoft Outlook allows you to import MSG files into PST format. This can be simply accomplished in about three to four steps:
• Open MS Outlook and create a new folder with your desired name.
• Now rename the newly produced folder.
• Then, drag MSG files from the local computer to the new folder to export to Outlook PST.
• After that, drop the selected.msg files into the newly created folder.
• After completing the procedure, you can see that all MSG files have been successfully exported to PST format. The attached files and their metadata are also exported.

*Copy and copy-and-paste process

It is another simple approach for converting MSG files to PST. To import files from one location to another, copy and paste them. Follow the steps below to complete this procedure.

• Locate the msg files within your operating system.
• Copy all of the MSG files that you intend to export.
• Now open Microsoft Outlook and create a new folder.
• Name the folder and paste all of the copied MSG files into it.
• It will convert the MSG files on your system to PST files.
• Locate the msg files within your operating system.
• Copy all of the MSG files that you intend to export.
• Now open Microsoft Outlook and create a new folder.
• Name the folder and paste all of the copied MSG files into it.
• It will convert the MSG files on your system to PST files.

Professional Solution:

I have one of the best and error-free solutions to convert MSG to PST without MS Outlook for all technical and non-technical users so it is a beneficial suggestion for all users who want an MSG to PST converter software to convert multiple MSG files emails into PST format without an error with the help of ToolsBaer MSG to PST Converter Tool it has simple graphic user interfaces that help to make the easy process of conversion and with this tool, users can convert bulk of emails from MSG to PST without Outlook. This utility can be installed on Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, and Vista with a free trial version to convert MSG to PST without Outlook only a few files.

Easy Steps to Convert MSG to PST without Outlook
1. Install this tool on your Windows OS
2. Add the MSG file that you want to Convert
3. Choose the file or folder option
4. Select the PST format for MSG to PST conversion
5. Add the location to save the PST file format with new name
6. Press the Convert Now Button
Re: How Do I Convert Msg To Pst Without Ms Outlook? by joshefjoon: 12:15pm On May 31
I have one the best and most user-friendly solutions you should use the MailsClick MSG to PST Converter Tool to convert MSG to PST without MS Outlook you should install this app and try bulk convert MSG to PST format. Users can learn more about this application with a free demo and can convert a few MSG files to PST format without Outlook and an exchange server. The MSG Converter is a ready-to-use application that works with all Outlook versions, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and others. All users can download the free MSG to PST converter utility. Install this software on any Windows operating system, including Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista, and use it to execute converting chores.

Visit Here: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-msg-file/pst/
Re: How Do I Convert Msg To Pst Without Ms Outlook? by Akashay: 6:28am On Jun 11
Use SysTools MSG to PST Converter which is professional tool for converting message into PST format without a Outlook. This tool provide different export options like PDF, PST, MBOX, and other. Plus, it can handle multiple files efficiently with no file size limit and provide advance data range filter for selective data conversion.
Read More:- https://www.systoolsgroup.com/msg-to-pst-converter.html

(1) (Reply)

Electric Security Perimeter Fencing Installation / Iphone Dark Mode Boosts Battery Life By 30 Percent / Gate Automation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.