Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

New Tokens To Be Mined - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Tokens To Be Mined (405 Views)

Can Satoshi Bitcoin Still Be Mined / How Many Pi Cryptocurrency Have You Mined / Buying New Tokens Using Ethereum Smart Chain And High Gas Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tokens To Be Mined by Churock: 11:02am On May 30
Good day N’lnders. Been a long while I last posted. I’m back to my crypto biz. If you missed out on Notcoin and maybe didn’t start early on Tapswap; I bring forward to you other newly launched tokens to be mined . I’ll be listing 3 that’s going on right now

Let’s dive into number 1.

YESCOIN

YESCOIN is here with its Telegram Airdrop, promising rewards for those quick to tap into the opportunity. This guide will walk you through the process of joining the Airdrop and potentially earning rewards.

Step 1: Join the YESCOIN Telegram Airdrop:
To dive into the YESCOIN Telegram Airdrop, you first need access to the Telegram group. Follow the provided link to join:
https:///theYescoin_bot/Yescoin?startapp=uRMsHC

Step 2: Activate the Bot:
This bot is your gateway to participating in theAirdrop and earning tokens.

Step 3: Tap to Earn YESCOIN:
With the bot activated, you’ll be prompted to start tapping virtual coins within the bot’s interface. Each tap earns you tokens, inching you closer to potential rewards. The game’s simplicity makes it accessible to users of all levels of experience.

Step 4: Keep an Eye on Binance Listing:
YESCOIN’s potential listing on Binance, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges globally, adds a layer of excitement. A listing on Binance could significantly boost the value and visibility of YESCOIN, making it an asset worth holding.
YESCOIN’s Telegram Airdrop offers another chance to snag rewards. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can join the Telegram group, activate the bot, and start tapping to earn tokens. Stay tuned for updates, especially regarding the possibility of a Binance listing, which could further elevate value. Don’t hesitate — seize this exciting opportunity!
Re: New Tokens To Be Mined by Churock: 3:07pm On May 30
Yescoin to the moon
Re: New Tokens To Be Mined by hazh(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02
This is your rare opportunity to rake in some FREE SPARE
CASH instead of wasting your data elsewhere......

Visit https://www.moneyseasilyokhb.buzz/p?0526669339309851676

*Registration Bonus=$25(free)
*Daily Task=$20(you can get up to 2-3 daily)
*Watch Videos=$15(you can get up 2-3 daily)
*And lots more....

Visit https://www.moneyseasilyokhb.buzz/p?0526669339309851676

Register and get the free $25 Wecome Bonus!

Good luck!
Re: New Tokens To Be Mined by toyeoye(m): 5:41am On Jun 03
Zombies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Free" Business Advice / What Is This Site Saying? / Facility Mgt. Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.