Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road (288 Views)

Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport / Buhari At 76: Reno Omokri Asks Buhari About The 76 Soldiers Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by spagettiluv: 12:51pm On May 30
A final update and pictures of the now completed construction of the 76.67 km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road awarded by the Oyo State Government to Kopek Construction Ltd and Craneburg Construction Ltd.

The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road is a major road project connecting the Ogbomoso and Oke Ogun Zones of Oyo State. Awarded in December 2021, the construction of the road was flagged off by His Excellency AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq, Executive Governor of Kwara State, in May 2022.

The Iseyin End of the Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road from Iseyin-Apewo Village includes a 65m span bridge constructed by Kopek Construction Ltd, and the Ogbomoso End of the road from Apewo Village-Ogbomoso includes a 45m bridge and an underpass constructed by Craneburg Construction Ltd.

The Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road provides easy access between the Ogbomoso and Iseyin campuses of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH). The Ibadan and Oke Ogun Zones, Oyo and Oke-Ogun Zones, and Ibarapa and Oke-Ogun Zones have been linked, and the Ibadan and Ibarapa Zones are currently being linked.

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by spagettiluv: 12:52pm On May 30
More photos

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by vanbonattel: 12:52pm On May 30
Very nice road, but

The government needs to invest in roofing materials

What shall it profit a people to run on new roads and still live under rusted roof?

1 Like

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by hybrid77: 12:53pm On May 30
Good but we need an indigenous contruction company with exceptional quality. This would mean we build infrastructure and at the asame time create good paying jobs as well...now we build infrastructure and send forex to international companies.

When can we get this right. The road here look well constructed
Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by spagettiluv: 12:54pm On May 30
More pictures

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by vanbonattel: 12:56pm On May 30
In this age and time, a government is still building open gutters? What kind of thing is this?

Anyway, I hear many homes don't have toilets, the government is providing an open air one.

The roads are good, I like them, but, do more.

1 Like

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by Paraman: 12:57pm On May 30
vanbonattel:
Very nice road, but

The government needs to invest in roofing materials

What shall it profit a people to run on new roads and still live under rusted roof?
There's nothing wrong with living under rusted roof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by vanbonattel: 1:01pm On May 30
Paraman:
There's nothing wrong with living under rusted roof

There is my dear, it spoils the ambience of a place. Gives the place an offensive, old and outdated look.

A house with rusted roof cannot be new inside, it will have old, outdated fittings which may also be leaky or falling apart. Renovation is recommended.

1 Like

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by Paraman: 1:01pm On May 30
vanbonattel:

There is my dear, it spoiksnthe ambience of a place. Gives the place an offensive, old and outdated look.

A house with rusted roof cannot be new inside, it will have old, outdated fittings which may also be leaky or falling apart. Renovation is recommended.
Go and change it on their behalf.
Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by vanbonattel: 1:03pm On May 30
Paraman:
Go and change it on their behalf.

I did, when I served in the region, I changed my landlady's roof with the help of other corpers.

1 Like

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by Paraman: 1:06pm On May 30
vanbonattel:

I did, when I served in the region, I changed my landlady's roof with the help of other corpers.
Go and change it for everyone of them since you're not happy with it
Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by vanbonattel: 1:07pm On May 30
Paraman:
Go and change it for everyone of them since you're not happy with it

I helped do one house, you, how many have you helped to change.

Nice smooth road sha

1 Like

Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by Paraman: 1:16pm On May 30
vanbonattel:

I helped do one house, you, how many have you helped to change.

Nice smooth road sha
Anybody can claim to do anything online. Show evidence let's see
Re: Now Completed: Construction Of The 76.67 Km Iseyin-fapote-ogbomoso Road by BossGerald: 1:31pm On May 30
Op only one serial view on a 76km road Why?

Seyi is still far better than Abiodun shaa

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Speak On The Killings In South East- Rano. / Peter Obi's Endorsement Of Olumide Betrays Justice, Fairness And Equity - Group / Relocation Of Military Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.