Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly (15436 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by BadBradley: 4:30pm On May 30
ganisucks:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/david-umahi-denies-walking-out-on-journalists/
this fool just, in one breathe, revealed that he has been paying some media houses to push his narrative and agenda.

I don't know why many Igbo top men don't have tact and sophistication

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by strangest(m): 4:36pm On May 30
ganisucks:
Just look at this shameless linus. This Abakaliki 50 cent that can't rap.
In the past when igbo men talked, people listened. But now, who talks? Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest, Umahi. All manners of riff-raff just disgracing and embarrassing their people. Rubbish.

This one will just open his mouth and be saying, "Concreche Road". Quack oluwole engineer.

Shut up... Obi Cubana is a dengramite... You won't even dream of it.... Just remove Obi from that rubbish list

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Jayhome24: 4:40pm On May 30
Yes he did the right by snubbing them or not because naturally if that Arise TV he-goat called Oseni cross my path I will kick his a s s and break his nose and if that nonentity lady called leila or Delila from Arise TV cross my path I will tell her to f u c k to hell so Umahi did the right no need talking to idiots bittered losers.

Anyone angry with Umahi on this can go to court or hug live transformer.

FACT!!!
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:47pm On May 30
ganisucks:
In the past when igbo men talked, people listened. But now, who talks? Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest, Umahi. All manners of riff-raff just disgracing and embarrassing their people. Rubbish.

This one will just open his mouth and be saying, "Concreche Road". Quack oluwole engineer.

Just like your moniker implies, you suck!! Only you posted and only you still commented first. To even think your comment was senseless

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by jjflyj11: 5:03pm On May 30
ganisucks:

Definitely one 17 years old boy that still thinks life revolve around his opinion… u bi mumu, those names you mentioned how many ppl for your entire family, street and area do well in life reach them?
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by ezenna191(m): 5:03pm On May 30
Media issues are sensitive. I hope the minister knows.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by okorogodwin4(m): 5:16pm On May 30
ganisucks:

the truth is that umahi is better than any man in your brown roof village
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by NewHe: 5:20pm On May 30
ganisucks:

Hope all is well with you?
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Sermwell(m): 6:20pm On May 30
Jayhome24:
Yes he did the right by snubbing them or not because naturally if that Arise TV he-goat called Oseni cross my path I will kick his a s s and break his nose and if that nonentity lady called leila or Delila from Arise TV cross my path I will tell her to f u c k to hell so Umahi did the right no need talking to idiots bittered losers.

FACT!!!
See this mumu!! Why are you waiting for them to cross your path? Don't you know their office? Bloody coward!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Jayhome24: 6:26pm On May 30
Sermwell:

See this mumu!! Why are you waiting for them to cross your path? Don't you know their office? Bloody coward!!

You think everybody is an idiot like you? So you will just go to someone and fight him or her? I swear you are a full blown compound idiot.
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Sermwell(m): 6:31pm On May 30
Jayhome24:

You think everybody is an idiot like you? So you will just go to someone and fight him or her? I swear you are a full blown compound idiot.
Just say you're a stupid coward!! You were the one who threatened violence on them!! If you cannot take the violence to them, then shut the fvxk up!!

Coward wey dey threatened violence! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Jayhome24: 6:57pm On May 30
Sermwell:

Just say you're a stupid coward!! You were the one who threatened violence on them!! If you cannot take the violence to them, then shut the fvxk up!!

Coward wey dey threatened violence! cheesy cheesy

Plssssss!!! I have no time to waste on a nitwit with slowpoke brain biko.
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by egoldman(m): 7:12pm On May 30
post=130219859:
Noted...

Next......

Anakogheri
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by egoldman(m): 7:16pm On May 30
Jayhome24:

FACT!!!

Agbadonians trademark, always insulting, intorelant, abusive and above all highly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Emmanueledu(m): 8:03pm On May 30
Anyone who knew you during your days as Ebonyi state Governor obviously knows you’re just “painting” words here!
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Danzakidakura(m): 9:24pm On May 30
ganisucks:

useless Yoruba Muslim hiding under a woman handle to spread hate and division against Igbos
Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by lapintoz: 9:34pm On May 30
In your dreams....umahu is among the top 3 ministers in this country. Your comment your shame....obi-idiot

ganisucks:

Re: Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly by Subonbon(m): 6:29am On May 31
ganisucks:

no kill me with laugh abeg...

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. / SE States Lead In Financial Buoyancy Despite Antagonistic Budget From Fed / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.