Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) (49661 Views)

IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Manโ€™s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / We Can't Have A President That Just Sits And Blames Everyone - NEF Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by gidgiddy: 4:15pm On May 30
Gboom:
If this ipob declaration is real, I expected their supporters to close their shops across the country today in solidarity

That like saying that Nigerians worldwide should close their shops on armed forces remembrance day
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by OKEIYIOKODU: 4:15pm On May 30
0001Lagos:

You sounds so frustrated and bittered . I know you're a northerner and a supporter of the world most useless and foolish Ex-president , Muhammadu buhari.

Your wish to see blood spilled all over the eastern lands today didn't happen and that's why you're bittered.

Hundreds of thousands of northerners have been killed and kidnapped in sambisa forest by the dreaded boko HARAM backed Iswap terrorists but that's not of concern to you, Na east be your headache.
We are wiser now than before.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by OKEIYIOKODU: 4:16pm On May 30
0001Lagos:

You sounds so frustrated and bittered . I know you're a northerner and a supporter of the world most useless and foolish Ex-president , Muhammadu buhari.

Your wish to see blood spilled all over the eastern lands today didn't happen and that's why you're bittered.

Hundreds of thousands of northerners have been killed and kidnapped in sambisa forest by the dreaded boko HARAM backed Iswap terrorists but that's not of concern to you, Na east be your headache.
We are wiser now than before.Thank you for giving him double doses

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Samunique(m): 4:19pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
I tell you bro !

What does he want to prove

Those people in this part of the world dey tire me honestly.

Sometimes i feel the only sense they have is to cheat people, that's all !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:19pm On May 30
Svoboda:

They are killing the little chance he has and his silence over the sit at home quagmire is as resounding as his emergency nationalism.

Omo that silence is too loud. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by akeemadubazi: 4:20pm On May 30
I pity igbo people cuz they loss a lot courtesy of this nonsense called sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:24pm On May 30
billgabb:
One thing I noticed in this forum is that the people who feel bitter are not the Igbos but their haters. It's hard to understand why people who are in the corridor of power hate those who don't go close to power. Leave southeast alone, they say no. Kilode?

Lol people are only paying you guys back for your constant mischievousness...

Still remember how you always carry issue that has nothing to do with you on your head e.g Emir of Ilorin and Isese day, Oba of Benin utterances about Lagos etc etc ??
๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 4:26pm On May 30
dododawa1:
Peter Obi becoming PRESIDENT will be hard

IPOB are terrorist group

TIME will tell.
you sound so daft and silly, what makes them terrorist? Because they decided to observe the sit at home they're now terrorist? Did they ask you to speak for them or are they complaining? Meanwhile they real terrorist are busy killing soldiers in north and hoisting flags seizing farmlands and collecting ransom you'll never talk about them or condenm any northerner. Yesterday Miyetti Allah leader whose followers have committed far more atrocities than UGM had all terrorist charge dropped against him. Yet your foolish concern is on Peter obi and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by AnyanwuSilas: 4:26pm On May 30
0001Lagos:

I'm very sure that the guy is from South West not North.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by ucbenjamin696(m): 4:28pm On May 30
Shebi e don finish, till next year,las las we go dey alright, the IBO elites know what to do but because if Biafra cumz most of dem we lose out,datz more reason dey re actin diz way...,In da north dem fear and respect bokoharam,bandits & terrorist,in da east naw ipob(ungun known men) in da west naw Emilokan & skull miners dey decide... Middle belt what gwan to ur freedom fighters..., abeg where Asari dokubu dey ??
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Snowx: 4:28pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,

Why this one pain you most..how is it your headache

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 4:30pm On May 30
Snowx:

Why this one pain you most..how is it your headache
The one that pained me most is that WAEC Mathematics wont hold in the SE. Ewu
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 4:31pm On May 30
mastermaestro:
People destroying their economy and image in the name of freedom fighting. No sane investor will move their investments to a region where one unelected individual can compel everyone to shut down business because his son is marking his birthday.

Kanu will be worst than the typical Nigerian politician if he ever ruled a nation called Biafra. Making a deity out of a man is no way to pioneer a sane, new country.

We are not asking you to think for us, keep your thinking to your people and free them first from poverty. Remove beggers from your streets using your developmental strategy and investments. We don't have investments in the region but are still surviving, so what's your concern for us?
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by igwebuike01: 4:31pm On May 30
Tflex01:

Lol people are only paying you guys back for your constant mischievousness...

Still remember how you always carry issue that has nothing to do with you on your head e.g Emir of Ilorin and Isese day, Oba of Benin utterances about Lagos etc etc ??
๐Ÿ˜‚
We faรงed your useless army and defeated them. You should learn to face your attackers too and stop bringing Igbos into it
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 4:32pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
wetin reach this one now?
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Exceed15: 4:33pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,

Pack well.. what's wrong enjoying himself at his home town.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Austineva(m): 4:33pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
how e take concern you? Is he looking like ur suffering fada?
Ewu man
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Jayboy00001: 4:35pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
Are you not suffering as well?
The worst of it all ,
You don't smile
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by cerpvad(m): 4:35pm On May 30
Igbos are living in another planet. Tinubulation no reach their planet grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by BadBradley: 4:37pm On May 30
igwebuike01:
As sit at home records complete compliance
Beer can make misshapen idiots crave attention in a fashion not in line with their age.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Tflex01: 4:38pm On May 30
igwebuike01:

We faรงed your useless army and defeated them. You should learn to face your attackers too and stop bringing Igbos into it

You defeated army? How? where? when? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Killing two soldiers don turn to "defeat" ARMY??

Dem use chestbeating swear for Una

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by BATified2023: 4:40pm On May 30
onuman:

Are you APC people planning more evil than you have done so far, against the SE?
Are you not yet done with your funding for Simon Ekpa to order sit at home in the SE in guise of asking for release of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu?
many of u igbos once said if Kanu is silenced another one more brutal than him will show

Then voom we have Ekpa but suddenly u started claiming fg is d one sponsoring him
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:40pm On May 30
igwebuike01:
As sit at home records complete compliance

That is you
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by nedekid: 4:44pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
How do you know he is suffering? Some of those folks in the village live better quality of life and even make more money.
We were shocked many years ago when we visited wifys village somewhere in ondo, and saw her young cousin she thought was poor in the village, had 2 petrol stations, owned 2 houses, just married a second wife much older than him, guess what he was driving back then, a big hummer jeep with about 32 inch TV inside! When hummer jeep was the big boy moto! Watin de happen I asked?
As we drove through the town, it was so so Lebanese we saw with satellite phones aka turaya, haba! What is happening? It was later they told me it was oil bunkering business they were all into. That was the time of Niger delta agitation, before the amnesty program.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:46pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

I hope this last till the end of next month as desired by Mazi Simon Ekpa.

Are you an Israeli or related to shekau or John Wick ?. Why are you this wicked. You want the onion bandits to start cannibalizing on each other before the next market day ?.
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 4:50pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
But he's not Yoruba, they the people known for you mentioned
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:56pm On May 30
osuofia2:
40 YEAR OLD FOOLLL.
Suffering and smiling,
you think he is stupid while u are the biggest fool
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 4:56pm On May 30
mastermaestro:
People destroying their economy and image in the name of freedom fighting. No sane investor will move their investments to a region where one unelected individual can compel everyone to shut down business because his son is marking his birthday.

Kanu will be worst than the typical Nigerian politician if he ever ruled a nation called Biafra. Making a deity out of a man is no way to pioneer a sane, new country.

No sane investor will also move their investment to a country governed by a convicted cocaine trafikker and mandate thief. Na the same thing na
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 4:58pm On May 30
Unclebayo:
A tribe that doesn't guarantee peace.... God I don't want it๐Ÿคฒ...

Igbo Citizen threatening Igbo Citizen... I wonder how there life will be if we decide to divide this country

Divide am first make we check something
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 5:01pm On May 30
richie240:
Is that the reason the 5 Eastern states are on lockdown??
cool

Remove the wood in your eyes first
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 5:03pm On May 30
Samogloby:
This can only happen in where government is not serious. It will not cost federal government anything to treat IPOB the way Israel treated HAMAS. I hate rubbish

You people are funny. Someone said he is sitting at home to mourn his late heroes and you are getting angry? What is your utu in this matter?
Re: Man Sits And Drinks Beer In The Middle Of The Street In Enugu (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 5:04pm On May 30
Raskimonojendor:

And several uncountable Eze and igwes were killed by same UGM and Fulanis.

Let me brother kill me than a useless FULANI herdsmen killing Yoruba obas.

Useless youth without shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.