Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ (658 Views)

I Will Buy Your P.I. Coins At N300! We Can Meet If You Are In Lagos! / Buy Your Smartphone At Best Price.... (check last pages for updated price). / I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate (2) (3) (4)

I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 3:18pm On May 30
If you are looking for a trustworthy p*i vendor to sell your *p*i coins, search no more , I am your sure plug. Provided your *p*i coins has been migrated to main-net and it is showing in your available balance in your wallet, then we can trade successfully. For the sake of trust and transparency and for those who have a lot to sell, we can do it in batches on any amount you are comfortable in sending first and get paid before you can decide to send in bulk.
I pay quick and fast !

We can also meet if you are within my location.

Call or Whatsapp me today ; 09067232558

I can handle any amount you want to sell from 10 to 500,000 *p*I coins and above.
Give me a try today and believe 😁🙏

Nb: if you refer your friends or colleagues to sell a minimum of 50 to me, you will get a commission. So hurry and refer your friends

Call or Whatsapp me today ; 09067232558

Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 6:00pm On May 30
Still paying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by firstolalekan(m): 6:05am On May 31
Dey play
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 7:28am On May 31
Still available
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 8:43am On May 31
Still buying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 2:36pm On Jun 01
cjswitch:
Still buying

Still active 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01
Active 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 8:34am On Jun 05
Still buying 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06
Still available
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08
cjswitch:
Still available

Still buying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 9:05am On Jun 09
Good deals only
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 7:30am On Jun 10
Happy new week
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 8:11am On Jun 12
Still buying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12
Active 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by holacorp(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13
IOU rate on Coinmarketcap is 39dollars as at now. what's your rate?
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 9:35am On Jun 14
Still active, call me ; 09067232558

Refer a seller and earn a commission
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 10:10am On Jun 16
Still buying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 8:34am On Jun 17
Still available
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18
cjswitch:
Still available

Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 7:14am On Jun 20
Still available
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27
Still buying
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 8:51am On Jun 28
If you are ready to sell, I am ready to buy and pay asap
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by dauntless15(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28
cjswitch:
If you are ready to sell, I am ready to buy and pay asap
So you expect people to just trust you and send pi first, but u no fit trust people and send payment first grin
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29
dauntless15:
So you expect people to just trust you and send pi first, but u no fit trust people and send payment first grin

I don't tell people to send first, we can meet in person if you want. I am legit 💯 percent. Previous transactions I did,the seller booked me an Uber to his office and we transacted peacefully. No qualms
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by dauntless15(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29
cjswitch:

I don't tell people to send first, we can meet in person if you want. I am legit 💯 percent. Previous transactions I did,the seller booked me an Uber to his offer and we transacted peacefully. No qualms
I get 1400 just laying around doing nothing, I don't do scams so I fear people who scam others, na the fear dey make me Neva sell and low rate.
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 12:33am On Jul 01
dauntless15:
I get 1400 just laying around doing nothing, I don't do scams so I fear people who scam others, na the fear dey make me Neva sell and low rate.

I already made my point clear in my previous response. Nobody will force you to sell if you don't want to. However,I believe I have established my competence and reliability. Call me for more details; 09067232558. I give the best rate.
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 9:59am On Jul 03
Still buying,
Active 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04
Active 24/7
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by xristos(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04
dauntless15:
Check my profile...and dm.
I wano buy some from you
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by dauntless15(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04
xristos:

Check my profile...and dm.
I wano buy some from you
wetin be ur rate fess.
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by cjswitch(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04
dauntless15:
wetin be ur rate fess.

Call or WhatsApp ; 09067232558
Re: I Buy *p*i Coins At Best Rate,verified Dealer ‼️‼️ by dauntless15(m): 12:07am On Jul 05
cjswitch:

Call or WhatsApp ; 09067232558
u no talk rate rest na, I no get time for wasting.

Samsung 55inches 4k Au Series Smart 4k Tv / All These Are With 6month Warranty / Is Your Game Faulty?holla Me 4 Technical Support: