Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba (2140 Views)

Godspower Oshodin Meets Jacob Caesar And PLO Lumumba In Kenya / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / BLACK By Victoria Omoghena Edidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by donsheddy1(m): 4:21pm On May 30
Hi guys, I got invited to work with a company online but the company in their invitation letter request I read this aforementioned book and give my thoughts on it.

Brethren, I have searched the net to find this book and yet I have not seen this book. Any help with getting this book will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Anonymouscomrad: 5:20pm On May 30
Guy same here ave been looking for hours now

1 Like

Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Adenosa: 9:42pm On May 30
I'm also looking for the book ooo😭😭😭😭
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Jesse1991: 3:25am On May 31
Pls, I am also in the same boat. If anyone knows how to get the book, pls reach out.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by donsheddy1(m): 9:00am On May 31
We plenty way dey apply for online jobs oo. I am working on getting the soft copy right now. This book must be very interesting. See you guys on 8th of June
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Ayodele686: 6:38pm On May 31
I'm also looking for the book
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Medialine: 7:24pm On May 31
I am in search of that book for that same purpose.
Please those who are in need of this book, can we just meet ourselves on whatsApp or telegram, for discussion against the upcoming Zoom meeting?
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Medialine: 7:30pm On May 31
If you dont mind, or if am not breaking NairaLand rules, you can click on this link to join Whatsapp group chat let just rob minds.
https:///GuMbsoU3qXiKzbFgZLdqrt
please Nairaland Admin, approve the post please
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by abakudean: 8:56pm On May 31
Please brethren I got invited to the same team and urgently need the book too. I'm ready to buy
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BLESED0924(m): 10:30pm On May 31
Who have been able to speak with the project coordinator?
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BLESED0924(m): 10:31pm On May 31
Link isn't working
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by mahananjnr: 6:50am On Jun 01
i think we can create a group chat that works better
i can also help us create a group chat if thats ok

i just made this link and i hope y';all see it and join in lets discuss before the zoom
https:///IB8JMs3btHV51fRnoUCOnS
the project coordinator said he'll make the book available and i'm still waiting on him.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Asd2game: 9:31am On Jun 01
I need the book too. Please how can I get it. Just see my invitation now
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Asd2game: 9:33am On Jun 01
Or maybe the book is yet to be published. Can't find anything like that online
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by MichaelJemegah: 1:40pm On Jun 01
Hello, I'm also looking for the group and I'll appreciate any help. Also the links here are not working. I'll like to join any group if it exists
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Iamcisco: 5:32pm On Jun 01
No one should message or call me again about this so called project again. IT WAS ALL A SCAM! PLEASE MAKE UNA MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Jesse1991: 6:12pm On Jun 01
Iamcisco:
The coordinator told me that they have reached out to the libraries in Congo. Hopefully, they'd send the softcopy across to me soon. Regarding creating a group, since the links aren't working, why not chat me up, that way I get to create a group and add everyone one of us there. So we can all brainstorm on the project, cos next week Saturday is here already. Hit me up with your name and we'll take it up from there. 08077160948

I will do that
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BiggBenj: 3:40am On Jun 02
What a beautiful project this is…can someone link me up. I think I saw the book in my somewhere in my hostel. Can’t remember although..I would do some checking.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Chimezie1997(m): 3:43am On Jun 02
09032467682 (WhatsApp)

Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Cletus24: 3:49am On Jun 02
STORY TIME

In a vibrant forest, the animals were bustling with excitement. A grand race was announced, featuring a course that wound through trees, across streams, and over hills. The animals eagerly gathered at the starting line: the swift hare, the mighty bear, the clever fox, and the wise old tortoise.

The hare, known for his speed, boasted loudly, "I'll win this race without even trying!" The other animals smiled, not doubting his claim. The tortoise, however, remained quiet, his eyes twinkling with a hidden plan.

As the race began, the hare sprinted ahead, disappearing into the distance. The bear lumbered along, shaking the ground with each step, while the fox darted through the underbrush with agility. The tortoise, slow and steady, moved with a deliberate pace, never wavering.

Halfway through the race, the hare, confident in his lead, decided to rest under a shady tree. He quickly fell asleep, dreaming of his inevitable victory. The bear, distracted by a tempting berry bush, stopped to snack. The fox, too clever for his own good, took a shortcut that led him astray.

Meanwhile, the tortoise continued on, unwavering and determined. He passed the sleeping hare, the munching bear, and the lost fox, his steady pace never faltering. The other animals, now realizing their mistakes, rushed to catch up, but it was too late.

As the sun began to set, the tortoise crossed the finish line, greeted by cheers from the other animals. The hare woke up just in time to see the tortoise's triumph and hung his head in shame.

The tortoise smiled and said, "Slow and steady wins the race." The animals nodded in agreement, having learned a valuable lesson about perseverance and humility. From that day on, they remembered the tortoise's victory and carried its wisdom with them in all their endeavors.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BiggBenj: 3:54am On Jun 02
Ok that’s the back cover, I would check that up . You can write me up on WhatsApp then,
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BiggBenj: 4:56am On Jun 02
I would give some feedback soon. Just give me a hot or a call. This is my line 08134318751
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Cletus24: 4:59am On Jun 02
Some people are like me

They live stories soo much

The Lion and the Tortoise

Once upon a time in a vast jungle, there lived a mighty lion who was the king of the beasts. His roar could be heard for miles around, striking fear into the hearts of all the animals. Despite his power, the lion was also wise and fair.

One day, as the lion was patrolling his kingdom, he came across a slow-moving tortoise. The lion, curious about the tortoise's slow pace, decided to have a little fun.

"Hello, Tortoise," said the lion. "Why do you move so slowly? Don't you wish you could be fast like me?"

The tortoise looked up at the lion and smiled. "I may be slow, Lion, but I always reach my destination."

The lion laughed. "Let's have a race then! I want to see if you can reach the finish line before sunset."

The tortoise agreed to the race. They chose a path and set the finish line at a distant tree. As soon as the race began, the lion bolted ahead with great speed, leaving the tortoise far behind.

Feeling confident, the lion decided to rest under a tree. "The tortoise is so slow," he thought. "I have plenty of time to nap." The lion soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the tortoise continued to plod along, slow and steady. Hours passed, and the sun began to set. The tortoise never wavered and kept moving toward the finish line.

When the lion woke up, he saw the sun dipping low in the sky. Panicking, he sprinted toward the finish line. To his surprise and dismay, he found the tortoise already there, waiting for him.

The tortoise smiled as the lion approached. "You see, Lion, slow and steady wins the race," said the tortoise.

The lion, humbled by the experience, acknowledged the wisdom in the tortoise's words. From that day on, he respected the tortoise and all the other animals, recognizing that strength and speed were not the only qualities that mattered.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by donsheddy1(m): 7:17am On Jun 02
My order for the book is Monday. I hope it is worth my money though.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Cletus24: 7:51am On Jun 02
Who love stories here 🤣🤣

Once upon a time, deep in the heart of the African savanna, there was a majestic lion named Leo. Leo was the undisputed king of his domain, a vast territory teeming with life and adventure. His golden mane shimmered in the sunlight, and his roar echoed through the plains, a sound that commanded respect and instilled both awe and fear.

Leo's kingdom was a place of harmony, where various animals coexisted under his watchful eye. The gazelles grazed peacefully, the elephants roamed majestically, and the birds sang songs of joy. Leo’s strength and wisdom had earned him the respect of all creatures, big and small.

One day, a severe drought struck the savanna. The rivers dried up, and the once lush grass turned brown and brittle. The animals grew anxious as their water sources dwindled. Recognizing the peril his kingdom faced, Leo called a council of the animals.

"We must find water," Leo declared, his voice resolute. "Our survival depends on it."

A brave young lioness named Nala volunteered to scout for water. Leo, impressed by her courage, decided to accompany her. Together, they ventured into the uncharted parts of the savanna, facing scorching heat and treacherous terrain.

After days of relentless search, Nala spotted a distant glimmer. It was a hidden oasis, its waters cool and clear. Overjoyed, they returned to the pride and led the thirsty animals to the life-saving oasis.

Leo's leadership and Nala's bravery ensured the survival of their kingdom. The animals celebrated, their bonds strengthened by the trials they had overcome. From that day on, Leo was not just the king of the savanna but also a symbol of hope and resilience.

The tale of Leo, the king of the jungle, spread far and wide, a testament to the power of unity and the strength of a true leader. And so, the legend lived on, inspiring generations to come.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Cletus24: 7:52am On Jun 02
Once upon a time, in a dense and vibrant jungle, there lived a mighty lion named Rajah. Though lions are not typically found in jungles, Rajah had traveled far from the savannas to claim this unique territory. His golden mane stood out amidst the emerald foliage, and his presence was a testament to his courage and strength.

Rajah ruled over a diverse realm filled with elephants, monkeys, tigers, and countless other creatures. Despite the differences among the animals, Rajah's wisdom and fairness earned him their loyalty and respect. He was known not just for his strength, but for his sense of justice and his ability to bring harmony to his kingdom.

One day, the peace of the jungle was shattered by the arrival of a ferocious rogue tiger named Shere. Shere was strong and cunning, and he sought to challenge Rajah for control of the jungle. The animals, fearing the chaos that Shere's rule might bring, turned to Rajah for protection.

Rajah knew that defeating Shere required more than just brute strength. He needed to outsmart the rogue tiger. He called upon his old friend, Kavi the wise owl, to devise a plan.

Kavi suggested a contest to determine the true king of the jungle. Rajah agreed and sent a message to Shere, proposing a series of challenges to test their strength, intelligence, and leadership.

Shere, eager to prove his dominance, accepted the challenge. The first test was a race through the jungle. Shere, confident in his speed, sprinted ahead, but Rajah used his knowledge of the terrain to take a clever shortcut, reaching the finish line first.

The second challenge tested their intelligence. Kavi presented them with a complex puzzle. While Shere struggled, Rajah calmly solved it, demonstrating his superior intellect.

The final challenge was a test of leadership. Each was given a group of animals to lead through a dangerous part of the jungle. Rajah's group faced numerous obstacles, but under his guidance, they worked together and safely reached their destination. Shere's group, however, was disorganized and failed to complete the journey.

With all three challenges won, Rajah proved beyond doubt that he was the true king of the jungle. Shere, humbled and defeated, conceded and left the jungle in peace.

The animals rejoiced, their faith in Rajah's leadership reaffirmed. Under his rule, the jungle thrived, a beacon of harmony and prosperity. And so, Rajah's legacy as the lion king of the jungle lived on, a symbol of strength, wisdom, and unity.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Cletus24: 7:55am On Jun 02
In a remote corner of the world, far from human eyes, there existed a mythical jungle where no ordinary lion had ever ventured. This jungle was lush, teeming with life, and fraught with mystery. However, it lacked a leader who could bring harmony among its diverse inhabitants.

One day, a young lion named Simba, driven by a sense of adventure and destiny, left his pride in the savanna and embarked on a journey into this uncharted jungle. With his golden mane glistening in the dappled sunlight, Simba was a sight to behold, but he was not yet a king.

As Simba wandered deeper into the jungle, he encountered a wise old leopard named Karimu. Sensing the lion's potential, Karimu decided to test Simba's worthiness. He spoke of an ancient prophecy that foretold a lion would come to lead the jungle into a new era of peace and prosperity.

"To fulfill this prophecy, young lion, you must prove your heart is as strong as your roar," Karimu said.

Simba accepted the challenge. His first trial was to retrieve the sacred Moonstone from the lair of the crocodile king, Balthazar. The journey was perilous, with many treacherous swamps to cross. Using his agility and bravery, Simba evaded the crocodiles and cleverly outmaneuvered Balthazar, securing the Moonstone and earning the respect of the river dwellers.

Next, Karimu tasked Simba with solving the mystery of the disappearing waters of the Great Lake. Simba discovered that a massive boulder had blocked the river's source. He rallied the jungle animals, and together, they managed to dislodge the boulder, restoring the water flow and saving countless lives.

For his final test, Simba had to mediate peace between two warring factions: the swift and cunning monkeys and the powerful but stubborn buffaloes. Using his diplomatic skills, Simba brought both sides to a meeting. He listened to their grievances, found common ground, and negotiated a treaty that satisfied both parties.

With all trials completed, Karimu proclaimed Simba the rightful king of the jungle. The animals rejoiced, knowing they had found a leader who possessed not only strength but also wisdom, courage, and compassion.

Under Simba's rule, the jungle flourished. The animals lived in harmony, and Simba's legend grew. He was no longer just a lion; he was the lion king of the jungle, a symbol of unity and justice.

Simba's reign was marked by peace and prosperity, and the story of how he became king was told for generations, inspiring all who heard it. And so, the jungle, once wild and divided, became a paradise under the leadership of its noble and brave lion king.
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Famorichy: 8:19am On Jun 02
Please, can we join a WhatsApp group to discuss, share ideas and rub mind together on this project before the day of the zoom meeting June 8.. I don't more if the link will be approved here, you join via the link below, or send via WhatsApp on 08147805453, I will send the link to you. And you can also scan the QR code in the image. I'm sure one of the three methods will work. Wishing us a great success ahead.
Here's the link: /4aIWa5J

Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BiggBenj: 8:44am On Jun 02
Happy Sunday you All and what’s popping on a beautiful Sunday
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by BiggBenj: 8:45am On Jun 02
Happy Sunday to you all and what’s popping on a beautiful Sunday
Re: The Plaques Of The Black By Patrice Lumumba by Leo999: 9:37am On Jun 02
Once in a bustling city, there lived a man named Simon who owned a small, cluttered apartment filled with material possessions he thought brought him happiness. Each corner of his home was adorned with trinkets, gadgets, and souvenirs from his travels. Despite the abundance of things, Simon always felt a sense of emptiness.

One day, Simon stumbled upon a book about minimalism and the concept of "less is more." Intrigued, he began to ponder the idea and decided to give it a try. He started by decluttering his apartment, getting rid of items he rarely used or didn't truly need. With each possession he let go, Simon felt a weight lift off his shoulders.

As his living space became more streamlined, Simon noticed a remarkable change within himself. He felt lighter, freer, and more content. With fewer material distractions, he had more time and energy to focus on the things that truly mattered to him, like spending time with loved ones, pursuing his passions, and immersing himself in meaningful experiences.

Simon's newfound appreciation for simplicity extended beyond his home. He began to simplify other aspects of his life as well, such as his schedule, commitments, and even his thoughts. With each simplification, Simon found greater clarity and peace of mind.

Over time, Simon became a true advocate for the "less is more" philosophy, sharing his journey with others and inspiring them to reassess their own lives. Through embracing minimalism, Simon discovered that true richness lies not in possessions, but in the moments, connections, and experiences that bring genuine joy and fulfillment. And so, with a lighter heart and a simpler life, Simon found the true abundance he had been seeking all along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / Pawns In Chess / Sunset At Noon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.