Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million (807 Views)

They Kidnapped My Brothers And Demand For 20million -iamdaniboy / Hushpuppi Spent ₦20million Chilling With Peter Okoye / Regina Daniels Leaks Friend's Nude Photos For Refusing To Sleep With Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million by NuelBlogger: 5:02pm On May 30

Re: She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million by thesicilian: 5:03pm On May 30
99.9% of Nigerian girls, married and unmarried will do the same. Even for a quarter of that amount.

1 Like

Re: She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On May 30
no wonder so many are eating shiit in Dubai with such mentality... even a dustbin has more value than this one.
Re: She Would Sleep With Anyone For 20million by otipoju(m): 9:11pm On May 30
Nigerians hate the truth. Her real crime is saying in public what many believe and practice in private.

Some straight boys abusing her will even open their legs for other men for 1 million a week.

I heard the story of a married top 3 nollywood actress that serviced a strong militant just for one night only and got a hefty sum..there was to be nothing like relationship because of both their status.

It was very very discrete from two matured people but it happened

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Naija Men And UK Men - Moet Abebe / Last Single By Dagrin: If I Die. / Wole Shoyinka Is Among The World Smartest People (rated By United State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.