Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,888 members, 7,902,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures (2943 Views)

South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / FFK Reacts As Osinbajo Is Shut Out From Buhari Meeting With Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Afamsi: 8:36pm On May 30
Goodvibes007:

Yes. Major Nzeogwu is from Okpanam, near Asaba. One of the major reason, Nigeria is in the current mess.
one of the major senseless reasons they fed your soul with and you are hawking like ponmo
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Mercenary123: 8:49pm On May 30
Veepeelee:

Liar!!

I'm currently in Asaba and nothing like sit at home. I even moved around today, from Airport Road to Koka to Ibuzor (Immigrations area)...there were noticeable army presence here and there, but nothing like the lies OP is trying to feed us.

Asaba people are too enlightened to have anything to do with the rag tag army called IPOB.

Listen up, Asaba can never join your Biafra,
and that is an incontrovertible fact!
. Imagine the kind of barefaced lies you guys tell yourselves just to impress whoever you want to impress. You guys don't fear God anymore

Shame on you guys
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by BondRiv: 10:52pm On May 30
igwebuike01:

Thank you, rejected ikwerre miscreants are dragging non ikwerre. Obigbo is fully Biafra

Go and claim Biafra in your state. The clueless fellow that is the governor of Rivers State is the weak point now. Una go still collect wotowoto from the indigenes.
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by gidgiddy: 7:25am On May 31
Veepeelee:

Liar!!

I'm currently in Asaba and nothing like sit at home. I even moved around today, from Airport Road to Koka to Ibuzor (Immigrations area)...there were noticeable army presence here and there, but nothing like the lies OP is trying to feed us.

Asaba people are too enlightened to have anything to do with the rag tag army called IPOB.

Listen up, Asaba can never join your Biafra,
and that is an incontrovertible fact!

I guess nobody ever told you that Asaba is an Igbo city?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Veepeelee: 12:13pm On May 31
gidgiddy:

I guess nobody ever told you that Asaba is an Igbo city?

Keep dreaming😴😴😴

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Neckpresser101: 12:23pm On May 31
highchief1:
that’s why he died.

Neziokwu ibuna onye Ahaba

You just showed you're not from Asaba

Azagba of Asaba is a well respected Monarch

You might not live upto half his age no cap
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Iykoto86(m): 12:38pm On May 31
highchief1:
I am an Asaba man and we are not Igbo.Dont force pll into what they don’t want.that’s kidnapping
You are a morron.i am from ogwashi ukwu and we are igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Kevineleven(m): 1:25pm On May 31
gidgiddy:
The popular Nnebisi Road in Asaba, capital of Delta State, is regarded as the commercial nerve centre of the city. Today it was scanty to human and vehicles activity as people obeyed the sit at home order for Biafran remembrance day

Asaba , I remember the good old days in Saint Patricks college.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by highchief1: 2:03pm On May 31
Iykoto86:
You are a morron.i am from ogwashi ukwu and we are igbos.
you are an slowpoke.na u know if u be ijaw
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by highchief1: 2:06pm On May 31
Neckpresser101:

Neziokwu ibuna onye Ahaba

You just showed you're not from Asaba

Azagba of Asaba is a well respected Monarch

You might not live upto half his age no cap

ibuna no be Asaba language.na aniocha.asaba speaks ibuho.Talking about his age,my dad grand dad and great grand dad lived older than him.if una no Dey live long for una family una dooh.
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by DMerciful(m): 2:19pm On May 31
That's not the reason. Nigeria wasn't designed to work. We should have been a confederation
Goodvibes007:

Yes. Major Nzeogwu is from Okpanam, near Asaba. One of the major reason, Nigeria is in the current mess.
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by ASAPFERG: 3:24pm On May 31
Igborilla asaba is not biafraland.
biafra starts and ends in your five tiny landlocked worthless states.
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by gidgiddy: 3:48pm On May 31
ASAPFERG:
Igborilla asaba is not biafraland.

biafra starts and ends in your five tiny landlocked worthless states.

Well, you may find out that Asaba people, who are ethnic Igbos, want to go with their fellow Igbos wherever they are going
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Nzogbu2012: 3:49pm On May 31
It is now twenty-four hours, and Peter Obi has not commented on yesterday's carnage and chaos in the Southeast that led to the loss of lives; destruction of property, and inability to hold the WASSCE examinations by the West African Examinations Council due to the enforcement by the Indigenous People of Biafra of the 57th anniversary of the declaration of the defunct rebel Republic of Biafra.

Nigerians should remember that this is a man, along with his beauty queen partner, Oby Ezekwesili, who always condemns any South disturbance in other regions, especially the North and Southwest.

He commented on Banex Plaza closure, the insecurity in Northern Nigeria, the Landmark Beachfront demolition, the killing of sixteen soldiers in Okinawa, Delta State, the demolition of illegal structures blocking drainage and waterways in Lagos, on the Kogi accident, Deborah Samuels burning in Sokoto, on the explosion in Ibadan, on alleged 'ethnic baiting' by the Lagos State Government against Southeastern Nigerians. On the closure of dams in Tanzania, which turned out to be On the closure of dams in Tanzania, which turned out to be false, and how he is pained for Nigeria, etc.

But when it happens in Igboland, Peter Obi and Oby Ezekwesili will mechie onu. Does Nigeria need such a clannish leader in 2027?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Nzogbu2012: 3:52pm On May 31
A draft bill proposing regional government in Nigeria is expected before October 1, 2024.

Are you in support or not?
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Alphanancy: 4:23pm On May 31
Yes that's Nnebisi road but I doubt that picture was taken yesterday.
gidgiddy:

This is not Asaba? That means you have never been to Asaba if you don't recognise Nebisi Road
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by Neckpresser101: 9:15pm On May 31
highchief1:
ibuna no be Asaba language.na aniocha.asaba speaks ibuho.Talking about his age,my dad grand dad and great grand dad lived older than him.if una no Dey live long for una family una dooh.
anyone can say anything they like online one thing I'm sure is your father and grandfather never lived up to his age you'll be serially lucky to even live his age

No dey insult the late Asagba Because he said what he said he knows better wink

your grandpapa no be prof cheesy
Re: Sit At Home: Asaba Is Shut Down- Pictures by highchief1: 9:25pm On May 31
Neckpresser101:

anyone can say anything they like online one thing I'm sure is your father and grandfather never lived up to his age you'll be serially lucky to even live his age

No dey insult the late Asagba Because he said what he said he knows better wink

your grandpapa no be prof cheesy
i no understand u bros.nobody don reach 99yrs for ur family before?thats na issue o.u no no azagba pass me.u no Dey close to palace pass me.Enjoy ur Friday big man.my uncle is the oldest man in Asaba today na asagba friend.If na longevity no worry.that one na follow come for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The War In Ajah / Texas Executes 400th Inmate, Do You Support Death Sentence? / California On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.