Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed (46157 Views)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Video: The Moment An Armed Robber Was Shot In The Head By The Person He Was Robb / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Newlymarried(f): 7:53pm On May 30
A social media user, Simpleteeh has shared a conversation between an alleged scammer and his victim.

She narrated how she found it funny that a man who was scammed used a different number to chat with the person who scammed him, then begged for the scammer to resend half of the money he took.

She captioned the post;

This conversation between a scammer and a victim posted on Facebook !!! 😭🤣, the ending is so hilarious I dun laugh commot catarrh

A THREAD 💐

See screenshots below…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Newlymarried(f): 7:54pm On May 30
More

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Newlymarried(f): 7:59pm On May 30
This one na Comedy Scam if true.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Wawelexy(m): 9:11pm On May 30
The guy didn't loose totally, at least he was entertained, AY LIVE no even funny reach those chats I read up there.... grin

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Kingrshd3: 10:01pm On May 30
Please how much is bag of rice in your area Kai 😢

This money would at least used to buy rice and keep it at home for this Tilumbuubu regime ..

So pe otilo 😂

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On May 30
COMRADES don't give these fraudsters chance at all

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by NaijaGoBetter2: 10:04pm On May 30
Scammer scam Thief... Simple

He can still be trackdown but what the police will be asking we be like triple of what he lost to the scammer.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:05pm On May 30
APC wan to divert our attention

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by nautybride: 10:05pm On May 30
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Ibst: 10:05pm On May 30
No to scam

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by mankan2k7(m): 10:05pm On May 30
Sometimes I wonder how people fell for these scammers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Mirasteel: 10:05pm On May 30
Why is this so hilarious? cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by christejames(m): 10:06pm On May 30
Tinubu's legacy shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by LordIsaac(m): 10:07pm On May 30
When a scammer begins to give lessons in morality, you know that Nigeria is a country of hypocrisy! Hmmm…😊

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by KINGsXchange(m): 10:07pm On May 30
Guy ment...

Do you know god of thunder?
Thor?.
No be only thor, na tortoise..

Lol.. this got me laughing hard

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by pikechukwu6(m): 10:07pm On May 30
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by adegunahmed(m): 10:07pm On May 30
Dat Tortoise part got me

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by tommy589(m): 10:08pm On May 30
grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Dogalmighty17: 10:08pm On May 30
It appears funny right? But in a society with established systems that work that scammer will be cooling off in a police cell.

They told us every line has a NIN and every bank account has a BVN. They made Nigerians suffer under the sun qieuing up to submit biometrics for all this rubbish and yet scammers have increased. They operate freely without fear.

If at all you choose to involve the banks and the courts, you will be frustrated. All of a sudden, the bank tells you it doesn't have the details of whoever scammed you. You involve the police, they will demand outrageous sums from you in the name of tracking. You pay the police to do their job.

This is not how society should operate. Nigeria is a shame and a disgrace.

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by crackhouse(m): 10:09pm On May 30
Hmm. The scammer is really having a good time.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by EnEnPeecee: 10:10pm On May 30
The useless system we found ourselves. A scammer bodly telling someone he scammed that he can do nothing. If it were to be a working system, the scammer would have been picked up immidiately. The case of hushpupy came to mind. All the way from America he was tracked and arrested in Dubai. This country is absolutely useless

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Emma1Oj(m): 10:10pm On May 30
😂😂🤣🤣 very funny conversation

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Saturnalia(m): 10:10pm On May 30
The scammer Na real craze man grin

You want to double your 100k within 30minutes?

Your coconut head no tell you say if it’s real , poor people for no dey Nigeria again?

Anybody wey call my number, and TrueCaller displays Binomo Investment or any fictitious name with investment attached to it; my first response to that call is - “E No Go Better For You and Your Mother.”

I was at Rolak two weeks ago and my phone rang. I picked up and the first thing I heard was: “Hello, Don’t You Recognize My Voice?”

My response was: “Na Sopona go wipe out your entire lineage.”

Kia, mo ti sha werey ni blocking.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by D4gmail1: 10:10pm On May 30
LOL cheesy cheesy Hilarious!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On May 30
lipsrsealed
Greediness nai kill am...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by greggng: 10:11pm On May 30
This is unfortunate ...someone was given a good fund to help another buy car in usa ...He refused to buy the car and started insulting the person that gave him.money . Despite all threat of going to the gods ...the guy was Adamant . THE good news is thst the guy died mysteriously in usa . You cannot hold what belong to another and still bra over it . I won't be surprise if this 100k ends this guys live on earth . The gods are not to be blamed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by foxman04: 10:11pm On May 30
too much shalaye ontop money wey don move

you snooze you lose, street no get Joy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Lanre1st(m): 10:11pm On May 30
The victim can still get scammer arrested if he can risk spend more money for intelligence to track the scammer grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed by Skillsnigeria: 10:12pm On May 30
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.