Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti (22754 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by membranus: 6:57am On May 31
Santalpharay:

Presidency, presidency, am I sure you guys are normal. What is this obsession about who becomes the president when you are living a miserable life as a Nigerian. I don't want to be repeating myself on this matter. Go hustle, you have a long way to go. No matter who becomes the president, Nigerians like you have been eating from the gutters since long time immemorial

How many Nigerians, even in your village, have you seen picking his food from gutters? Mind your language.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by SonofLagos: 6:59am On May 31
Santalpharay:

Presidency, presidency, am I sure you guys are normal. What is this obsession about who becomes the president when you are living a miserable life as a Nigerian. I don't want to be repeating myself on this matter. Go hustle, you have a long way to go. No matter who becomes the president, Nigerians like you have been eating from the gutters since long time immemorial
grin hypocrite oshi, the bitterness and the hate you ibos are exhibiting today started has a result of the last election grin your bitter obi is busy building bore holes in the north and an emergency lover of Islam and you fool want us to believe it’s not Because of his desperation for presidency? Chukwuemeka come on, you not talking to another illiterate nwafor in your primitive village grin you have always coveted the presidency and it’s one the reason for your Biafra agitation ….by Gods grace I’m doing quite okay, and have 4 employees on my payroll grin incase you so interested in my welfare grin be more concerned about your people, selling there children to feed, that can only happen in alaibo grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by wayodude(m): 7:27am On May 31
What exactly gives this man's thoughts and words any weight or significance?

Reno this Reno that....but who is he? What has he been?

This is not meant to be derogatory to him, I just want to know because I see his name a lot and don't know who he is.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by magoo10(m): 7:29am On May 31
yommen:

Pretenders. So Peter Obi is now a private citizen! But he can make allegations and counter allegations yet he cannot be called out. Crazy! But the fact that he quickly responds to issues concerning other regions and keeps quite over issues from the east is very tribalistic.
hypocrites the statement peter obi have been making has it changed anything? Will he mobilize army and police to the scene?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by lagosrd: 7:41am On May 31
Why northern yourself on a known self exiled blackmailer. He lost his voice when the insecurity was high in the north. Up till now Niger state has no rest . He is looking for a corner way to get involved in abracadabra.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Callosobruchus(m): 7:51am On May 31
I watched his interview on Arise TV on X some days back,he couldn't even express himself when a question by the presenter came to him regarding the difference between BVAS and IREV,yet he wants to be the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by flokii: 7:53am On May 31
Reno is so on point on this.. seems he is the only right thinking political analyst cum influencer still existing in Nigeria today cos I wonder what other public figures, some with PhD are doing keeping silent in this display of open bigotry.
Is it until Nigeria falls in the hand of separatists and we descend into another series of ethnic killings and civil wars that the dumbos with useless educational certificates will start voicing out?. When it's already too late? What then is the use of y'all education I ask.

Ride on jare Mr. Reno.. speak the truth no matter how bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by aviara: 8:00am On May 31
Nobody takes Reno seriously anymore.

is Oby Ezekwesili and Peter Obi the president of Nigeria?

What has Mr Bala blu who is the chief security officer of the country said about the situation?

When your pastor brother was accused of molesting a minor, did you say anything?

Meanwhile, Alex Otti gave an address about the issue yesterday.

So Reno is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:04am On May 31
Igbo people think they are wise but in all honesty, they are just being over wise. And na overwise dey make wise man turn to mumu

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Blaze232(m): 8:18am On May 31
Reno Omokri must be stupid. He has never lived in ABIA state for a consecutive of more than one week or less yet he dares to insult a working governor. If you have stayed in ABIA state for the past 9 years, like you lived and worked in this state, then you can come out and talk . Since you have no history whatsoever .. I will not join you in your madness
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Allisgud: 8:34am On May 31
Watianoengineer:
Nigerians really dodged a bullet by not electing Peter Obi. He appears to be a sectional hypocritical human who can chastise other regions and keep quiet when his people are committing violence against the Nigerian state.

May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda.

Biafra is dead and buried. Never again shall any group or individuals hold the Nigerian state to ransom.
u are blaming people who are not in power to give opinion but couldn't mention the govnor of those states

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Tochj(m): 8:46am On May 31
Omockery has since admitted that Obi is his President
Yes
Ofcourse Obi is the commander in chief of Armed forces No doubt
He expects Obi to stop sit at home
Release MNK from detention
Bring down prices of commodities in the market
While the ones he put in Aso rock sleep away.
He always wants otti to stop Armed men that soldiers with all the weapons can't stop
Now why is Omockery don't comment on anything outside igboland and also encourage Every evil done against Igbos.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by RoyalUc(m): 9:00am On May 31
kingsways:
Is Reno Omokri name of a person, animal or thing?

When they were running for president, they were asked how they would handle the agitations. Obi was clear that he would negotiate with the agitators, Tinubu also echoed the same but has so far failed to do so.

If you want to blame Obi for IPOB, you have to wait until when he is president

But at least he should have said something like he has always done.

I can now confirm that Obi is not a bold courageous leader but an opportunist

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by RoyalUc(m): 9:08am On May 31
Chinkoalhaji34:
Peter Obi should stop being a selective and biased leader, and instead condemn violence and injustice regardless of the ethnicity or location where it occurs.

Simple!

This is not too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by RoyalUc(m): 9:19am On May 31
Nauttyprof:
I might not like Reno as a person but on this one, I totally support him 100%. I know he is supporting the present government but we also need to learn from every word he dropped.

We are insincere as individuals and this is why Nigeria has never made any progress. The word 'tribalist' gained so much recognition after the last election simply because individuals whether igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or whatever tribe we belong to chose to place tribe above the interest of the Nation. Nigerians are the most insincere people and have never for once united to kick out these old recycled politicians who take us for a ride. They look for words to stir emotions in us but in the real sense, are more interested about themselves first than saving Nigeria.

They can easily talk about the problem use every negative situation to their advantage but once they get to that position, the problem persists. Today it is Tinubu, tomorrow, it is how Obi can do it better. We haven't asked ourselves sincerely that if truly they can do it better how come these states are still striving to put a system in place? Why do we still believe any of these recycled politicians can take Nigeria to the promise land? Why?

Can't we for once look beyond these same people we keep voting and yet, nothing has changed. Look at the trend in the country and no one cares to ask, why do we still believe in any of them when we can decide to choose outside these men? The progress of this country is not in any of these men hands anymore.

They just keep talking, stirring up emotions and yet, all they think about is themselves and not really about Nigeria. When are we going to learn? When are we going to unite truly and kick all of them out by voting for someone who is neutral and have not joined these gangs of politicians. We need a new face in government and not these same people.

I will never join any tribe to speak but as it is, the interest of Nigeria is my concern and as such, I look forward to her progress. The progress of Nigeria is not in these old recycled politicians hands. Let's start thinking beyond these same guys.

Thank you!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by fcbelle72(f): 11:24am On May 31
Watianoengineer:
Nigerians really dodged a bullet by not electing Peter Obi. He appears to be a sectional hypocritical human who can chastise other regions and keep quiet when his people are committing violence against the Nigerian state.

May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda.

Biafra is dead and buried. Never again shall any group or individuals hold the Nigerian state to ransom.

You are a animal goat, God will judge you
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Okoroawusa: 11:37am On May 31
Thank you Reno. I am on the same page with you on this matter

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Nauttyprof(m): 11:57am On May 31
membranus:

But these old politicians are holding the country by the jugular through their ill gotten wealth, power (both natural and diabolical), influence and authority. So how are we going to topple them from all their bases of authority (state houses and assemblies and party affliations)? This is an impossible task, except by a revolutionary coup.

It is possible when we become united in every sense of it.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Kingson28: 12:05pm On May 31
Santalpharay:

Lies and propaganda, always! Tinubu chose Muslim Muslim tickets, invited fake Bishops to endorse it and you and Reno did not release all these bomb from Afghanistan and Iran. Go hustle first. Your choice of Tinubu is a mistake. So leave Me Peter Obi alone and face the music APC is playing for una

Stop playing the ostrich.
The question is: Does Peter Obi become deaf and dumb whenever stuffs happened in his region or not?
Does he quickly react the same way he does whenever events happened in other regions in Nigeria?
Answer the question. Yes or No? Simple.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Shikena(m): 12:11pm On May 31
The guy na big scam. Too dull and always so pedestrian when given platform to live up to the hype. High school prefects are way more articulate when making speeches.

Callosobruchus:
I watched his interview on Arise TV on X some days back,he couldn't even express himself when a question by the presenter came to him regarding the difference between BVAS and IREV,yet he wants to be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by YesDaddyTill203: 12:44pm On May 31
Benmob:
d same way tinubu hv cause more demage to nigeria
Fuel 800
Paint of garri 4000
Bag of rice 80,000 or 90,000
Naira to Dollar 1500
Continue praising rhino mumukri that is living abroad enjoying while u are crying in Nigeria of hunger cause by abagdo masters.
Una go continue they attack obi until 4 years go pass without apc government acheiving nothing!

All these IPOB retards always assume that everyone is as poor mentally and financially as they are.
Your father and fore fathers will be glad to live my life. As I'm typing this, I'm flying 37 feet in the sky sipping some mimosa.
Again, Reno has done more damage to your IPOB pathological liar leader.
Pandora pathological liar Obi will never rule Nigeria. We are going to make sure that an IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey never smell the gate of Aso Rock.

Bye.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by 7upnigeria: 12:48pm On May 31
Forumites:
Tinubu should please replace his information minister with Reno. The guy don too try for this job. Jagaban please pity this guy and give him minister for gutter cleanings. Abeg.

Does he look like he needs a job? Has anybody ever tokd you that Reno begged him for money. Your parents are failures to make you believe that anybody that criticises foolishness is hungry.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Alantu: 4:03pm On May 31
Watianoengineer:

....Tell me why abortion should not be encouraged because of pple like you and Omokri?. You are better being sent to a rehab. You need to grow in brain and sight!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by OMOKI1: 4:06pm On May 31
Why is Reno always attacking Ibos? Did they take his wife? Reno is an intelligent chap but very unstable .He is like a chaf blown here and there by the wind. Reno is in biz and so always looking for the highest bidder. Can Peter The Rock pay Reno more than what he was collecting from Atiku PDP or Presently? We all know the ans! The Rock will not patronize/entertain/hob nob/give audience to sycophants.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by PHAYOL81: 4:08pm On May 31
Ain't they all EASTERNERS again? The hypocrisy of those people stinks to high heaven. And that's how they cry to high heaven over restructuring and secession which their forefathers singlehandedly removed from our political landscape.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by nonhuman(m): 6:44pm On May 31
Before the election in 2015 bihari said attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north he contested election in 2015 yorubas voted for him and tag him messar
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by SisterAnn(f): 8:16pm On May 31
AdisaOwala:

I don't blame you, I blame the toxins in your late father's testes.

It shall never be well with you and your household, you accursed offspring of a one-eyed village witch!

Tueh
Hahaha 😃

Adisa Wahala 😁

E pain am 😂
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Expensive5000(m): 8:26pm On May 31
No surprise na weed you dey smoke, okpo
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Forumites: 9:55pm On May 31
7upnigeria:

Does he look like he needs a job? Has anybody ever tokd you that Reno begged him for money. Your parents are failures to make you believe that anybody that criticises foolishness is hungry.
kids everywhere!! If you still have parents by now then you’re still a kid. Go back and read me and this time do it very comprehensively!! You need to learn courtesy on a public space. It’s important son!!
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, And Alex Otti by Santalpharay: 10:09pm On May 31
Kingson28:

Stop playing the ostrich.
The question is: Does Peter Obi become deaf and dumb whenever stuffs happened in his region or not?
Does he quickly react the same way he does whenever events happened in other regions in Nigeria?
Answer the question. Yes or No? Simple.

The answer is Peter Obi is your nightmare because Peter is free to air his view on what is happening in Nigeria according to his jurisdiction. Your negative mindset is what is telling you where and when he ought to speak or not. Just like Reno the he goat chooses whether speak on any matter or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.