Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia (1967 Views)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by omgvoices: 9:20pm On May 30
Actress Priscilla Opoku Agyeman, known as Ahuofe Patricia in showbiz circles, recently opened up about what she values in a potential husband.

She emphasized the importance of a man who prioritizes her in his life, stating that she is drawn to such individuals for a relationship.

In an interview on Joy Prime’s Prime Morning show with Roselyn Felli, Ahuofe Patricia highlighted her upbringing as the only child of her mother, where she received exceptional care. This background has made it crucial for her to seek a partner who treats her well.

She expressed her desire for a partner who cherishes and respects her, saying, “I want someone who will adore me as if I’m the most precious thing to him. Being my mom’s only child, I’ve been pampered, so I expect that level of adoration.”

When questioned about whether financial status matters alongside adoration, Ahuofe Patricia humorously responded, “If you attend church, don’t you sing praises during offering sessions? So, adoration can compensate if financial stability is lacking.”

Additionally, she mentioned that generosity is a trait she values in a potential husband.

Despite societal expectations and criticisms regarding her single status, Ahuofe Patricia is comfortable with her current relationship status.

She feels no rush to marry but remains open to the idea if it aligns with God’s plan and she finds the right partner.

For those who don't know her face; https://fromghanatoghana.com/i-want-to-marry-a-man-who-will-worship-me-ahuofe-patricia/
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Nbotee(m): 9:26pm On May 30
As per goddess of the new generation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On May 30
as much as there is nothing wrong with loving your woman, making her a priority in your life would be ANY MAN'S DOWNFALL....
no man/woman should ever put anyone (even family) above themselves.

spoiled only child who now want their partner to treat them like their parents treated them. smh!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by papyjaypaul: 3:02am On May 31
Living in bondage.

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:04am On May 31
These women think the world revolves around them. All you hear from them is " i want, i want" but they can never say what they're bringing to the relationship.

Jokers think marriage and childhood are the same. The earlier they wake up from such dreams the better for them.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Nicepoker(m): 5:45am On May 31
She will end up as wife number 3.
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Beverlyjean(f): 6:41am On May 31
And what do u have to offer , for him to worship u ?? ... if he will be the one taking care of u financially...then u are a fool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:49am On May 31
As ridiculous as this sounds, one lad with extreme low self-esteem would still beg to worship her

Karma doesn't affect women
They could cheat it twice and nothing would happen
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by FRANCISTOWN: 7:51am On May 31
omgvoices:
Actress Priscilla Oponu Agyeman, known as Ahuofe Patricia
No wonder.
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by NonsenseRubbish: 8:19am On May 31
The correct statement should have said “ I want to marry a man that will worship me and I will worship him too”
Anything one sided will never last.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Diego35M: 9:30am On May 31
"I'll worship my woman..." Go and check my last update on facebook before this
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Silentgroper(m): 9:54am On May 31
Well if she wants to play god, she should take up the responsibility of a god. ..

No be say na me go dey bank roll you still dey worship you ...

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by Silentgroper(m): 9:55am On May 31
NonsenseRubbish:
The correct statement should have said “ I want to marry a man that will worship me and I will worship him too”
Anything one sided will never last.

Fair enough!!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Man Who Will Worship Me – Ahuofe Patricia by BondRiv: 3:08pm On May 31
Men were not created to worship or serve women. That is a woman's role.

(1) (Reply)

He Says He Loves Me But I'm Not Sure / Was He Right? / Why Do Girls Act This Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.