Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News (1730 Views)

We’ve Been Doing Lots Of Work Without Noise And Media Hype – Fubara / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by MyX1: 10:15pm On May 30
Alex Otti of Abia and Peter Mbah of Enugu: Between Making Noise and Making News

By Jude Ndukwe

While Alex Otti with all his social media hype, propaganda, half-truths, and outright falsehood, could only commission three streets (University Road, Green Avenue and College Road) of a combined 3km in Aba, and the expansion of an already existing 3.5km 4-lane Ossah road to a 6-lane road in Umuahia with elaborate fanfare and live telecast on one of the nation's leading TV stations to mark his first anniversary in office, his counterpart in Enugu, PDP's Dr Peter Mbah, with little or no noise in the media commissioned a whopping 71 roads to mark his own first anniversary in office.

Some of the roads Mbah commissioned are Broderick Street, Silver Smith Street, Asata Mine Road, Ogbete – Jamboree – Ajogwu Road, all at Coal Camp, as well as Emeka Ebila, Idaw River Secondary School Road, Umuchu Street, Omachiani Street, Iloh Franco Street, St. Charles Street, Umu Ohachie Street, and Ozoude Street, as well as Meniru Street, and Mount Street Bypass, all in Idaw River.

Others are Bishop Anyogu Street, College Road, Edeozie Street, Kenyatta Street to Timber Road under Uwani Zone and St. Peter’s Road, Odudukoko Street, the Garki flyover as well as four flyover ramps at each of Garki and Amechi Awkunanaw flyover all in Gariki Zone among others.

The difference between the two is that while one is making news, the other one is making noise, and even some otherwise intelligent people can't decipher between news and noise, and are faling for the noise from Otti.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Front0lane: 10:29pm On May 30
I doubt if your Igbo tribesmen will take this lying low with you OP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by igwebuike01: 10:41pm On May 30
I was expecting pictures of the roads commissioned by Enugu governor

16 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by kettykin: 10:44pm On May 30
Nobody should compare Alex Otti with any governor of his era, he should be compared with Michael okpara, mbakwe, zik, Akanu ibiam, Ojukwu. May God grace him with wisdom.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by mightyhazel: 10:47pm On May 30
All in the southeast

Sheathe your deeks cool

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by jmoore(m): 10:49pm On May 30
Why didn't the author tell us the total length of all roads done by Mbah? Abi they don't measure roads in Enugu?

Secondly, any creature that claims Otti built only 3 roads in one year is an idiot.

Ikpeazu rats are still nursing the wounds of their loss, hence the lies against Otti.

14 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Easternmind(m): 10:52pm On May 30
They are both doing things at their own pace,please.
Plus you don't only base governance on constructing roads alone.
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by tiwasiaife(m): 10:53pm On May 30
Someone in Ibadan writing about Enugu and Abia.
Oga I live in Enugu and usually visit abia.
Every state in Nigeria should pray to have someone like Alex otti.
Alex is using Julius Berger to execute his project and mba is using unknown local companies Alex is number 1 in nigeria simple

12 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Workch: 10:55pm On May 30
Where are the roads? show us

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Seunpapa65: 10:58pm On May 30
No be Cho Cho Cho we like am like that

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Ofunaofu: 11:06pm On May 30
A search of the OP's profile reveals that he is just a notorious hater. He hates Alex Otti and the good work he is doing in Abia State. 

OP, emancipate yourself from this hatred you have for Alex Otti and the people of Abia State, and watch your life blossom.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by SoNature(m): 3:45am On May 31
igwebuike01:

Here. Peter Mbah is taking development into streets in Enugu, which is a commendable move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rloEbx3XliI?si=1ALar8pYgGumrlUd

Both Alex and Peter are doing a great job.

They are both in a hurry to impress - I like it when leaders have that sense of urgency.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:11am On May 31
What is this one saying? You can't compare Enugu to Abia. Enugu has always been blessed with good governors besides the immediate past governor but Abia has been unlucky with their governors.

For me, Mbah is yet to beat Sullivan's first tenure record in office but Otti is his first year is already better all their past governors combine.

Why shouldn't the people celebrate such a governor?

10 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Raskimonojendor: 5:12am On May 31
God bless the writer of that article. Otti has used propaganda to finish us in Nigeria. At the end of the day, the abai state governor would end up achieving nothing. He is governing by propaganda.
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Raskimonojendor: 5:14am On May 31
Front0lane:

For where, you can see them already insulting the writer of the article. 🤣
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Ofunaofu: 5:16am On May 31
Raskimonojendor:
God bless the writer of that article. Otti has used propaganda to finish us in Nigeria. At the end of the day, the abai state governor would end up achieving nothing. He is governing by propaganda.

OP's heart is filled with hate. God doesn't bless haters. He merely grants them grace to repent and live a life devoid of hate.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Raskimonojendor: 5:17am On May 31
Ofunaofu:

OP's heart is filled with hate. God doesn't bless haters. He merely grants them grace to repent and live a life devoid of hate.
Lol.
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Front0lane: 5:39am On May 31
ll bcoa he build 3 KM Aguiyi Ironsi Road ?! 🤣

kettykin:
Nobody should compare Alex Otti with any governor of his era, he should be compared with Michael okpara, mbakwe, zik, Akanu ibiam, Ojukwu. May God grace him with wisdom.
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Front0lane: 5:43am On May 31
If the photo you uploaded are the quality of roads Mbah n Alex Otti are building for you Igbos at the cost they claim I will willing grant you Dapo Abiodun to do a beta n cheaper job.

Same Dapo Abiodun you igbos claim he is the worse governor.

tiwasiaife:
Alex is using Julius Berger to execute his project and mba is using unknown local companies Alex is number 1 in nigeria simple
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Ezmans: 6:16am On May 31
jmoore:
Why didn't the author tell us the total length of all roads done by Mbah? Abi they don't measure roads in Enugu?

Secondly, any creature that claims Otti built only 3 roads in one year is an idiot.

Ikpeazu rats are still nursing the wounds of their loss, hence the lies against Otti.
make stop all these nonsense comparison and face your business
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by udede(m): 6:49am On May 31
Front0lane:

i am not from any of the states mentioned by the OP but i feel there is a calculated attempt to bring someone down. The Abians say they never had it so good and a lone voice is saying its "noise"
Na waaaoo

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Prince2324: 6:57am On May 31
tiwasiaife:
you are not living in anywhere near Enugu, stop this your nonsense lie.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by AcadaWriter: 7:12am On May 31
All in the southeast Sheathe your deeks
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by frazee: 8:07am On May 31
You are busy comparing development in the southeast... yes, our governors are trying to out do themselves which is a plus for us... oya compare achievement of your governors in your zone let see... all these 30k ekuke always crying when hand never touch them.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Image123(m): 8:22am On May 31
Tell them to make noise.
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Urgent1Million: 8:24am On May 31
jmoore:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by heniford2: 8:26am On May 31
Peter mba needs to step up major streets has serious bad roads and some roads too I give it to Alex Otti
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Lanretoye(m): 8:31am On May 31
igwebuike01:
as usual
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by SaiOba: 8:35am On May 31
That OP hate good governance... he would been eating fat if it were PDP grin grin grin even PDP as a party tendered apologies to Abians because they felt the good governance of Alex Otti..
So bro, leave the OP to keep licking his wounds.. when better hunger beat am.. him go go look for better work 2 do grin grin grin
Ofunaofu:
A search of the OP's profile reveals that he is just a notorious hater. He hates Alex Otti and the good work he is doing in Abia State. 

OP, emancipate yourself from this hatred you have for Alex Otti and the people of Abia State, and watch your life blossom. 
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by Nicklaus619(m): 8:48am On May 31
Op brain is leaking, I am from enugu state and I have been to the village and enugu town recently, there is no single completed project from our state governor,

I have equally being to abia recently the development and project started and concluded by Oti is simply amazing and breath taking,

Stop spreading propaganda and fake news

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by heniford2: 9:34am On May 31
Peter mba should walk up ohh I no just understand him ooh upon his business and education him still doing sit down the look no work supervision all na noise him better start work ohh
Re: Alex Otti Of Abia And Peter Mbah Of Enugu: Between Making Noise And Making News by nedu666: 9:53am On May 31
MBA built 71 roads, yet no single picture. You think we are kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’s An “unseen Hand” F!ghting Wike And It’s Not Gov Sim Fubara. / How I Swallowed 100 Wraps Of Cocaine’ / 3 Alive… 3 Dead, Missing Dubai-based Family Found After Car Plunged Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.