Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why I Rejected Real Madrid In 2022 -kylian Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Rejected Real Madrid In 2022 -kylian Mbappe (166 Views)

Zidane Has Rejected Real Madrid Job Already - Ramon Calderon / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Real Madrid In 2022 -kylian Mbappe by samokoro96(m): 11:13pm On May 30
In 2022 Kylian Mbappe was at the verge of joining the Spanish Champion Real Madrid, before considering signing additional 2 years contract with PSG. Real Madrid news today shows Mbappe is almost close to joining Madrid.

Mbappe’s decision to stay at PSG in 2022 sparked rumors of a strained relationship with Real Madrid. A summer transfer to the Spanish giants is back on the table after Mbappe confirmed his departure from PSG.

In a recent interview with CNN, Mbappe shed light on his reasons for initially rejecting Real Madrid’s advances. He hinted at a complex decision-making process that extended beyond just club loyalty. The 2022 World Cup and other external factors apparently played a role.
Despite the initial setback, Mbappe maintains he has no regrets. He highlighted his achievements with PSG, including becoming the club’s all-time top scorer.

(1) (Reply)

Van Nistelrooy Set To Return To Old Trafford As Coach / Manchester United Shines In Pre-season Friendly Against Rangers: Leny Yoro Impre / 2 Odds Rollover | Date: Monday, 22 July 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.