Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Do This And Thank Me Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Thank Me Afterwards (924 Views)

Don't Be A Boring Boyfriend, Do This And Thank Me Later (pics) / If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 11:54pm On May 30
Whosoever believes in CHRIST should not perish, but have eternal life. Why? Judgement is coming, I don't know what you actually want to hear right now. I got eternal life. What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On May 31
Mercisharelove:
Whosoever believes in CHRIST should not perish, but have eternal life. Why? Judgement is coming, I don't know what you actually want to hear right now. I got eternal life. What about you?

when thousands of innocent xtians are dying daily, here you are writing the above lie....

2 Likes

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 1:42am On May 31
MrBrownJay1:

when thousands of innocent xtians are dying daily, here you are writing the above lie....

Tell your eyes to see beyond this world, I am telling you yonder
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

by all means, tell us all what you xtians eyes can see that common people's eyes cant...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 4:14am On May 31
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, tell us all what you xtians eyes can see that common people's eyes cant...

Doubt is already your master, do you ever think you'd consider faith?
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:25am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

This is where the deception lies

Billions of people have died since the over 300,000years man has been in existence, and none of them has either received salvation or seen God.

What makes you think things will just suddenly change?

1 Like

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Pussyisgud: 8:47am On May 31
op you dey smoke ibo
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Nehyooh(m): 9:01am On May 31
Mercisharelove:
So am I!
Thanks for this!

1 Like

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by MrCork: 9:08am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

angry
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by MrCork: 9:09am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

ITS OK TO ASK:
If u loookin for husband, ask nicely....am available..HELLO!!((no OOFENCSECE))
angry
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 9:40am On May 31
Pussyisgud:
op you dey smoke ibo

The whole region, this is ridiculous, burning the whole Ibo land.

Why should anyone do this...

Please ensure you stop stealing, this will soon escalate.

You are doing it quietly, please repent and ask God to help you. Your mother cried everyday for you to complete your studies, but you choose to follow unproductive friends, you see the results today. How far?
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 9:44am On May 31
ChybuzzDD:

Thisvis where the deception lies

Billions of people have died since the over 300,000years man has been in existence, and none of them has either received salvation or seen God.

What makes you think things will just suddenly change?

It's the same bus stop where you have been, things have changed, as I am so sad your eyes are blinded . Why are your thoughts shut?

So, you don't believe that all things have become new
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Pussyisgud: 9:45am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

The whole region, this is ridiculous, burning the whole Ibo land.

Why should anyone do this...

Please ensure you stop stealing, this will soon escalate.

You are doing it quietly, please repent and ask God to help you. Your mother cried everyday for you to complete your studies, but you choose to follow unproductive friends, you see the results today. How far?

i talk am say u be madman

1 Like

Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by Mercisharelove(f): 9:59am On May 31
Pussyisgud:

i talk am say u be madman

Because you wan deny, time shall tell
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:20am On May 31
Mercisharelove:

It's the same bus stop where you have been, things have changed, as I am so sad your eyes are blinded . Why are your thoughts shut?

So, you don't believe that all things have become new

All things have become new where?
As you were told or as you and millions of others have observed and/or experienced??
Religion was just invented to keep man busy and give him something to look forward to as he sojourns through the earth.
But, in reality, there's nothing out there to look forward to or win at the end of the journey.
Re: Do This And Thank Me Afterwards by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On May 31
Mercisharelove:
Doubt is already your master, do you ever think you'd consider faith?

my master is COMMON SENSE.... i have a brain and can use it, but hey if you believe you have eternal life and that all xtians are saved then so be it...it seems the only confused person here is YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Mumsie Said I Might Not Get The Award Cos I'm Secretive / Guys : What Do You Look Out For In A Babe? / Which Kind Type Of Love Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.