Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? (780 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 2:01am On May 31
I'm really interested to know if Peter Obi observed the Sit At Home.

I just want to check something in terms of my choice for president at the next election.

Because the very last thing I wish to do is vote for a secessionist IPOB sympathiser as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially after he was heard calling for a religious war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhpeA5D2Bg&t=69s&ab_channel=ObjectvMedia

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Faber(m): 2:07am On May 31
Yea he observed it. Abeg no give am ur vote...hold am tight and use am vote in BATeria in 2027 so that he will change una flag from Green White Green to Brown White Brown

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:10am On May 31
Is he residing in any of the SE states?

His base is Lagos state. Same Lagos they hardly appreciate the progress and development..

He relocated to Lagos state after he completed his tenure as Anambra state

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 2:13am On May 31
helinues:
Is he residing in any of the SE states?

His base is Lagos state. Same Lagos they hardly appreciate the progress of the accommodating

Many Igbos in Lagos observe Sit At Home when it happens in the East, in solidarity with their brethren at home.

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:15am On May 31
Quintessence44:

Many Igbos in Lagos observe Sit At Home when it happens in the East, in solidarity with their brethren at home.

Not like the traders, not like real business people. Would you do because of one sit at home and missed millions in transactions?

I actually have no issue with the May 30th sit at home, it's a day to honor their loved ones .

Security threats won't make the likes of Peter Obi to reside in his home state.

10 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by HilcomTech(m): 2:16am On May 31
Quintessence44:

I just want to check something in terms of my choice for president at the next election.

Because the very last thing I wish to do is vote for a secessionist IPOB sympathiser as President the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially after he was heard calling for a religious war.

Yes...

Peter Obi observed the IP0B sit at home 100% because he is sympathetic to the Biafra agitation.

Peter Obi is not fit to be president of Nigeria because he an IP0B apologist, unintelligent, and a tribal and religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:18am On May 31
Ah ah, no be small thing o, Peter Obi wey dey call for religious war, na him una wan make president? God forbid bad thing!
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:23am On May 31
Peter Obi refused to say peem about the May 30 sit at home whether in favour or against..

That's how he has been Cherry picking about issue deliberately.

We dey wait for him to react to any news outside his region this time, him blokos, we go drag am cos he must stop that hypocrisy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 2:24am On May 31
helinues:

Not like the traders, not like real business people. Would you do because of one sit at home and missed millions in transactions?

I actually have no issue with the May 30th sit at home, it's a day to honor their loved ones .

Security threats won't make the likes of Peter Obi to reside in his home state.

The problem is not about honouring their loved ones.

The problem is about terrorists FORCING millions of people to SIT AT HOME against their will.

It's a direct contravention of their constitutional rights to freedom of movement and freedom of association.

Rights enshrined both in the Nigerian Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights.

Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state."
"Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement

It's actually the crime of FALSE IMPRISONMENT on an epic scale that is being committed in the East by these terrorists.

Why is Peter Obi silent on this FASCIST, UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT, and is he actually taking part in it?

4 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:29am On May 31
Quintessence44:

The problem is not about honouring the dead.

The problem is about terrorists FORCING millions of people to SIT AT HOME against their will.

Exactly the issue I had. The sit at home should have been voluntarily.

You can't be honoring the dead and still be causing more deaths.

The sit at home is an issue they have been shying away from discussing even though reasonable number of them are tired of it.

If we all want the best for Nigeria and SE is still currently part of Nigeria, why should we be allowing such kind of thing to continue happening.

Buhari and now Tinubu seem not to be interested even if they lock up the region for years. When would the real indigenes of the region take back their region from some few miscreants holding her on ransom?

Those who are causing trouble in the region are from the same region, so it's an internal issue

12 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 2:40am On May 31
helinues:

You can't be honoring the dead and be causing more deaths.

The sit at home is an issue they have been shying away from discussing even though reasonable number of them are tired of it.

If we all want the best for Nigeria and SE is still currently part of Nigeria, why should we be allowing such kind of thing to continue happening.

Buhari and now Tinubu seem not to be interested even if they lock up the region for years. When would the real indigenes of the region take back their region from some few miscreants holding her on ransom?

Those who are causing trouble in the region are from the same region, so it's an internal issue

It's because they don't REALLY CARE about honouring the dead.

If they did, they would make it a voluntary thing and build a beautiful war memorial where people can visit on the day and put flowers etc, all on a voluntary basis, as is done in saner climes.

This forced ''sit at home'' is a militant, toxic, malicious, ANTI-NIGERIAN, secessionist Statement of Intent, and they are simply using the civil war dead as a FRONT in their real, nefarious, treasonous agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:48am On May 31
Quintessence44:

It's because they don't REALLY CARE about honouring the dead.

If they did, they would make it a voluntary thing and build a beautiful war memorial where people can visit on the day and put flowers etc, all on a voluntary basis.

This forced ''sit at home'' is a militant ANTI-NIGERIAN, secessionist statement of intent, and they are simply using the dead as a crutch in their real, nefarious, treasonous agenda.

This thread might look like a gossiping thread, but I believe we have made some valid points about why the sit at home things should stop, even if it's going to continue on whatever chosen date, it should be voluntary.

There are some things that are happening in SE, that can never happen in other regions like this Sit at home of a thing which they have been doing for a year now.

Like FG deliberately do I don't care to whatever issue that might be happening in SE even when it's still part of Nigeria territory.

How do you attract investors to a region where they can lock up the own region anytime? How many businesses, families have relocated from the region due to that?

Speaking of relocating, is that not going to cause burden to other southern region due to influx of people trying to escape from unnecessarily sitting at home , insecurity? This in particular is my worries. It's causing a burden .

12 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Exchangeman(m): 2:48am On May 31
I'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN WORK

Business Card/Flyers
Church Flyers
Mockup
Logo
Photo retouch etc

Whatsapp :
+1(479)405-9046 or 08167653730

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 2:49am On May 31
Faber:
yea he observed it.

He did?

undecided
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by helinues: 2:50am On May 31
Exchangeman:
I'M ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN WORK

Business Card/Flyers
Church Flyers
Mockup
Logo
Photo retouch etc

Whatsapp :
+1(479)405-9046 or 08167653730

Those that you worked for in the past, Dem no trust you to have recommended people to you?

If you have been good at your work, why should you be derailing threads with your adverts when you can just pay NL to put your ads on whichever section you choose.

This advert is a scam as it has been reported severally and at the same time, deliberate derailing. Stop that nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Faber(m): 3:34am On May 31
Quintessence44:

He did?

undecided
yes o, as a true Igbo son, he joined in remembering our fathers and heroes who sacrificed their lives for our survival as a people. So u can keep ur vote to urself and use am vote BATeria in 2027 to rule u nd ur family till 2092...okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Front0lane: 3:51am On May 31
Exactly what I will do make I die immediately the day I vote Peter Obi

Faber:
Yea he observed it. Abeg no give am ur vote...hold am tight and use am vote in BATeria in 2027 so that he will change una flag from Green White Green to Brown White Brown
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Philipponzaghi: 4:09am On May 31
Of course he observed the Sit At Home, I mean what else would a secessionist sympathiser do with his time other than try to divide our country further

10 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 4:31am On May 31
helinues:
Peter Obi refused to say peem about the May 30 sit at home whether in favour or against..

That's how he has been Cherry picking about issue deliberately.

We dey wait for him to react to any news outside his region this time, him blokos, we go drag am cos he must stop that hypocrisy

Blokos...?

I can't remember the last time I heard that word. grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:37am On May 31
Biafra day has nothing to do with IPOB. With or without ipob, that day is sit at home to commemorate the people who died during the uncivil war
Quintessence44:

Because the very last thing I wish to do is vote for a secessionist IPOB sympathiser as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially after he was heard calling for a religious war.

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 4:39am On May 31
DMerciful:
Biafra day has nothing to do with IPOB. With or without ipob, that day is sit at home to commemorate the people who died during the uncivil war

Is participation voluntary or mandatory?

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:39am On May 31
Leave all these cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
helinues:

You can't be honoring the dead and still be causing more deaths.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Goodvibes007: 4:40am On May 31
Peter Obi that's hiding in APC's Lagos.
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:40am On May 31
Nor be by cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
Quintessence44:

The problem is not about honouring their loved ones.

It's a direct contravention of their constitutional rights to freedom of movement and freedom of association.

Rights enshrined both in the Nigerian Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights.

Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state."
"Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement

It's actually the crime of FALSE IMPRISONMENT on an epic scale that is being committed in the East by these terrorists.

Why is Peter Obi silent on this FASCIST, UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT, and is he actually taking part in it?
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DaddyCoool: 4:41am On May 31
DMerciful:

You mean Tinubu
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:41am On May 31
Largely voluntary
Quintessence44:

Is participation voluntary or mandatory?
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Quintessence44: 4:42am On May 31
DMerciful:

Stop diverting.

You are a fascist terrorist committing crimes against humanity by the mass imprisonment of millions of people against their will.
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:45am On May 31
Leave cho cho cho. Let Tilumbu show workings
Quintessence44:

Stop diverting.

You are a fascist terrorist committing crimes against humanity by the mass imprisonment of millions of people against their will.
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DMerciful(m): 4:45am On May 31
Yes, Lamidi Amoda Sangodele aka Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
the criminal drug baron, certificate forger, mandate thief and narcotics trafficker
DaddyCoool:

You mean Tinubu
Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by DaddyCoool: 4:47am On May 31
Goodvibes007:
Peter Obi that's hiding in APC's Lagos.

APC's Lagos cheesy
He WON Lagos!
He beat Tinubu, former governor and sitting godfather, despite MC and all the rigging and intimidation!

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Goodvibes007: 4:49am On May 31
DaddyCoool:

APC's Lagos cheesy
He WON Lagos!
He beat Tinubu despite MC and all the rigging and intimidation!
That shows the election was free and fair. Yet, you people have been crying for the past 1 year about a stolen election.

3 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Observe The Sit At Home? by Ofunaofu: 4:50am On May 31
Chinkoalhaji34:
Ah ah, no be small thing o, Peter Obi wey dey call for religious war, na him una wan make president? God forbid bad thing!

This your god truly forbid bad thing indeed

Come give Nigeria Tinubu whose first year in office only achievement na to return colonial masters Nigerian national anthem wey Nigerians been don reject as far back as 1978.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Committee Seeks Senate’s Approval Of Igs / Give Me Rice, But Give Me A Laptop Too / Almost All Mps Loss Yet President Wins In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.