Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. (1051 Views)

Ex-Governor Ikpeazu's Newly-Built Hospital Is Unfit For Human Use - Commissioner / Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo / I'm Ready To Sue One Of The Biggest Private Hospital In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 6:08am On May 31
My name is MONDAY Neboh and I live at Adolor Road, Ugbowo, Benin City. I am igbo and my wife is Bini.

My wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Twins on Saturday morning through Cs (operation).

The hospital is charging me 400k naira for the operation and 40k for two bags of blood.

With the help of family and friends, I was able to pay 235k to the hospital but the hospital said that I cannot discharge my wife until I pay the balance of 205k. That if I don't pay it after 3 days ended on Tuesday, that they will start charging me for bed space each day I overstay. My wife is always crying every night, because of this issue.

Please someone should help us financially to offset this bill. Nothing is too small. God bless you all for Listening and helping me out. Thank you.
Opay
Monday Neboh

Or
Gtbank
Monday Anayo Neboh

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by dawnomike(m): 6:48am On May 31
satelliteDISH:
My name is MONDAY Neboh and I live at Adolor Road, Ugbowo, Benin City. I am igbo and my wife is Bini.

My wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Twins on Saturday morning through Cs (operation).

The hospital is charging me 400k naira for the operation and 40k for two bags of blood.

With the help of family and friends, I was able to pay 235k to the hospital but the hospital said that I cannot discharge my wife until I pay the balance of 205k. That if I don't pay it after 3 days ended on Tuesday, that they will start charging me for bed space each day I overstay. My wife is always crying every night, because of this issue.

Please someone should help us financially to offset this bill. Nothing is too small. God bless you all for Listening and helping me out. Thank you.
Opay
Monday Neboh
Get the number of the medical director of the hospital... Mention me here once you have that.
Let me start first by confirming your story, then let's see how to resolve this from there.

7 Likes

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by michlins(m): 7:14am On May 31
The hospital isn't holding your wife hostage. Your inability to settle the bills is why they're holding your wife. You're lucky they didn't ask for payment before services.

If you can twist your heading like this, I don't know how to help you. But like the first person said, bring the contact and let your story be verified first and we can see how to help you.

Congratulations to your family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:28am On May 31
dawnomike:
Get the number of the medical director of the hospital... Mention me here once you have that.
Let me start first by confirming your story, then let's see how to resolve this from there.

Thank you Sir.
Divine Care Hospital
He is Dr Makeyeni Vincent Romeo
UBTH Consultant

4 Likes

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Pussyisgud: 8:55am On May 31
This Nigeria sef, see person account balance no even reach 400k and in all these naira devaluation and inflation thing e no go better for tinubu.
I wish you the best op and can't you find any other good picture of your wife to post other than this one exposing her back.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Pussyisgud: 8:57am On May 31
michlins:
The hospital isn't holding your wife hostage. Your inability to settle the bills is why they're holding your wife. You're lucky they didn't ask for payment before services.

If you can twist your heading like this, I don't know how to help you. But like the first person said, bring the contact and let your story be verified first and we can see how to help you.

Congratulations to your family

The oxford English dictionary defines hostage as a person seized or held as security for
the fulfilment of a condition.
So, what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Kirchoffs: 9:32am On May 31
Pussyisgud:

The oxford English dictionary defines hostage as a person seized or held as security for
So, what are you saying?
Michlins no too Sabi book like that, pardon am biko
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by CareerBegger: 9:41am On May 31
This is a scam. I have seen these pictures on Facebook before
It also shows these attachments were renamed

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by ghettochild(m): 9:45am On May 31
caesarian section that's free in SA.. primary healthcare is...
what have we done to our government
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by michlins(m): 10:30am On May 31
Pussyisgud:

So, what are you saying?
so after helping the woman deliver, they should let her go without paying?
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:41am On May 31
CareerBegger:

Oga, please don't say what you don't know. Not everyone is a Scammers.

I will snap myself in front of the hospital now. And I will also snap myself with my wife and babies.

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Asquare84(m): 11:03am On May 31
satelliteDISH:

Opay
Monday Neboh

Try and meet your pastor to offset the hospital bill.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On May 31
Are the kids not too big for a week old babies?

9 Likes

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:57pm On May 31
Satellite abi DStv dish, we still dey wait for the pics.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by BigYash: 2:43pm On May 31
CareerBegger:
Are you sure? Make something when pass this happen to you for future,make help no come your way o.. I doubt this is scam with the details op dropped so far..

Op aside opay ,kuda or moni point which other bank do you use?
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Asquare84(m): 3:09pm On May 31
Why don't you meet your pastor to offset the bill.

1 Like

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Pecoleee345: 3:15pm On May 31
This babies looks more than a week old ooo.

I maybe wrong sha but just an observation.

I don't like dealing with online banks in cases like this kindly drop your conventional bank details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Kelklein(m): 3:44pm On May 31
satelliteDISH:

Thank you Sir.
Divine Care Hospital
He is Dr Makeyeni Vincent Romeo
UBTH Consultant

Truecaller shows that the number is correct..

Anybody wey wan help the couple make una help am..

πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 4:31pm On May 31
Pecoleee345:
This babies looks more than a week old ooo.

I maybe wrong sha but just an observation.

I don't like dealing with online banks in cases like this kindly drop your conventional bank details
Yes. My babies are 7 days old today since last Saturday.
3.2kg and 3.1kg at birth.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 5:47pm On May 31
BigYash:
Are you sure? Make something when pass this happen to you for future,make help no come your way o.. I doubt this is scam with the details op dropped so far..

Op aside opay ,kuda or moni point which other bank do you use?

Gtbank sir
Monday Anayo Neboh

1 Like

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by hitekk: 5:57pm On May 31
He sounds genuine. Pls anyone that can help them should kindly do so.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Ceasarceasar: 5:44am On Jun 01
Congratulation to you
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:54am On Jun 01
Ceasarceasar:
Congratulation to you

Thank you Sir.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by bigovo: 10:21am On Jun 01
This looks fake. I've seen similar posts on Facebook before.
You guys be smart
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01
satelliteDISH:

Opay
Monday Neboh

Or
Gtbank
Monday Anayo Neboh

Why did you twist the headline look like you're not at fault

So, if i finish eating at a resturant and are not able to pay, i would blame them for not allowing me go??

You guys can be terrible!
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01
Pussyisgud:

So, what are you saying?

It doesn't matter what language both you and he decide to use.

The fact still remains he's owing them for services duly rendered and is at fault

I hope you'll go to the next supermarket close to you and do the same? Pick as much goods as you want and try to walk away with them without paying.
In some parts of Nigeria, they'll put tyres around your neck and ignite them.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01
bigovo:
You guys be smart

Please don't say what you don't know. That is false allegation. Allow those that want to help me to help me. If you don't have no problem, just read and pass.

Today again another 3k bill for bed space has been added to my predicament.

Since I posted this thread nobody has helped me out with a kobo.
Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01
CareerBegger:

Nah you rename am Abi? Witches that fly by the day.
Why are you doing this. If you don't have to give must you discourage others that are having compassion on me.

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by Satellitedish2: 1:39pm On Jun 02
satelliteDISH:

Please don't say what you don't know. That is false allegation. Allow those that want to help me to help me. If you don't have no problem, just read and pass.

Today again another 3k bill for bed space has been added to my predicament.

Since I posted this thread nobody has helped me out with a kobo.

UPDATE:

A NAIRALAND USER HAS ALREADY BLESS ME WITH 100K. I HAVE DEPOSITED IT IN THE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING. AROUND 150K REMAINING TO FREE AND GO HOME.

Nairaland Moderators has banned my account SATELLITEDISH for spamming. I posted it into many threads because of the urgency of my condition. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Please HELP!!! A Private Hospital Is Holding My Wife Hostage. by VeryDarkMan01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05
bigovo:
You guys be smart

You too you be fake
Na scam you be too
Pot calling kettle black
Mumu

Posting 2800 per survey

If e easy why you no invite your family. MEmbers and friends to benifit from the nonsense survey you're posting up and down

(1) (Reply)

Pre-med /med Students : I Help Ur Advise/help / Hiv/aids Facts And Figures / Excess Spittle In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.