Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is It Safe To Pay Someone To Write My Research Paper? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Safe To Pay Someone To Write My Research Paper? (125 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Run My Research / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Pay Someone To Write My Research Paper? by sophiejohns278(f): 7:23am On May 31
Hello,

I’ve been overwhelmed with multiple projects and deadlines this semester. I'm considering paying someone to write my research paper to alleviate some of the stress. Has anyone here tried this before? What are the potential risks and how can I ensure that the work I receive is original and of high quality? If you've had a positive experience with a specific service, please let me know. I’m really looking for guidance on how to safely pay someone to write my research paper.

Thanks for your help!
Re: Is It Safe To Pay Someone To Write My Research Paper? by deeoh(m): 7:33am On May 31
The potential risk are plagiarism, Ai written thesis or shabby research. But if you have tools to check for all these, I think it's ok. You just have to study whatever is given to you. More so, there's nothing wrong in having research assistant; it's legit. So imagine you're asking for research assistant as long as understand the study yourself and you can defend it

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Pay Someone To Write My Research Paper? by ghettochild(m): 9:47am On May 31
if he does, atleast be with him when he's doing some part of it...and u Also have to read up n follow up his research especially confirming the citations..
the Koko is u must be able to defend all that's written inside on ur defense day.

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Africa / Concerns Over Quality Of Teaching As Over 9 Million Fails JAMB / When Will Neco Exams Start Oficially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.